U.G.N - Jedi Panda

Free DayZ StandAlone TeamSpeak @ 37.187.195.75 - ZombieWorld.eu -- SA Server is up !!!

Which scenario for the next admin event?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Which scenario for the next admin event?

• Hostage rescue: Admins have a hostage, players have to kill admins // rescue hostage.
    • Admins defend building, Players have to blow up the building with satchel charges.
    • Convoy: Admins have a convoy of vehicles moving from point A to B, players must ambush and kill admins.
    • Race: Players & Admins race on quad bikes // motorbike around a set route // checkpoints. Prizes for 1st, 2nd, 3rd place.

Install dayz commander and you will be able to install it.

This is a very usefull program to download if you are playing dayz because it wil give you the ability to install the lastest arma/dayz patches. Besides that you can also uninstall a patch if the server you are playing on uses a different update

I can't use DayZ commander because I got Dayz by downloading Arma 2 Free with Operation Arrowhead

I can't use DayZ commander because I got Dayz by downloading Arma 2 Free with Operation Arrowhead

why does that matter?

There seems to be a BE problem when you eat or drink "old" items. Every time I try to eat my baked beans BE kicks me <_<

FIXED

Cipher I need my toilet roll back mate had a can of beans gone straight through me :P

Cipher I need my toilet roll back mate had a can of beans gone straight through me :P

Sure it wasnt the derpy hooves canned muffins.?

• Like 1

Sorry i have used it all already......warning to all dont eat the new muffins

• Like 1

- Name : [c]hris

- GUID : 68139d6e2d6ad0ddce823191f533d11b

- Brief statement explaining why you wish to play on UK#10 : I am tired of playing on public servers, every time i get somewhere collect some gear and think im doing alright BOOM server hacked :( hopefully things will be better on this server :D

• Like 1

- Name : [c]hris

- GUID : 68139d6e2d6ad0ddce823191f533d11b

- Brief statement explaining why you wish to play on UK#10 : I am tired of playing on public servers, every time i get somewhere collect some gear and think im doing alright BOOM server hacked :( hopefully things will be better on this server :D

Cool, youre added! Feel free to come on teamspeak and say hello :D

Name: Millzi.

GUID: 96Ba848c9a5cf11de5d14346af10a22a

Reason: wanna play with fair and decent players specially from the UK area. Like to play cherno seriously and in a secure server so seen u guys decided to register to the forums and hopefully be included into ur server. Never hacked and only got banned once which was yesterday as i picked a hacked weapon up and dint know as it was 1st time i played namalsk then got instantly kicked and banned, hope this doesn't go against me. also a friend named chase will be posting soon to register also.

thanks.

Millzi

hey man just wondering why i haven't heard a response yet. cheers.

• Like 1

Simon Kidd

United Kingdom

6d99b00005026566df78a818dba3e680

I'm already on this server but now my brother want's to have a go so i got him a seperate GUID. Thanks panda

• Like 1

Does my real life friend have to make an account on this forum to be whitelisted? If not here is his info:

- Name: Trellon

- GUID: dd60e7b7f3f6d5c0e3fb746eff2d4e00

- Brief statement explaining why you wish to play on UK#10

Because we hate cheaters!

• Like 1

Hello, I'm with my friend want to play on your server, because we are tired of cheaters and want to play in a team with other players.

Name:snowjungle

Guid:306be1acb5a3e6b728b6b07e25f59f11

Name:Gioth

Guid:564a0b21f05a26ac3cc3c57b91f3a3d8

Edited by snowjungle
  • Like 1

Are vehicles bugged? Cant seem to repair my car

This is for me and my mate who also wishes to join.

- Name: Moe Lester

- GUID: 8d69367c7c8db8a43623a555d8e752b3

- Brief statement explaining why you wish to play on UK#10: I am sick of spending hours gathering supplies and building a base only for it to be ruined by a hacker.

- Name: Andy

- GUID: 8759073f483e7e668c35ec6546be62a6

- Brief statement explaining why you wish to play on UK#10: It would be nice to be able to put some time into Dayz without it being ruined by a hacker.

Thanks guys, Moe & Andy.

• Like 1

-Name: Benzini

-GUID: 9b06e514076309ddb9f86fd38a01381b

-Brief statement explaining why you wish to play on UK#10: sick of hackers and crappy servers with crappy players

• Like 1

-Name: Benzini

-GUID: 9b06e514076309ddb9f86fd38a01381b

-Brief statement explaining why you wish to play on UK#10: sick of hackers and crappy servers with crappy players

This is for me and my mate who also wishes to join.

- Name: Moe Lester

- GUID: 8d69367c7c8db8a43623a555d8e752b3

- Brief statement explaining why you wish to play on UK#10: I am sick of spending hours gathering supplies and building a base only for it to be ruined by a hacker.

- Name: Andy

- GUID: 8759073f483e7e668c35ec6546be62a6

- Brief statement explaining why you wish to play on UK#10: It would be nice to be able to put some time into Dayz without it being ruined by a hacker.

Thanks guys, Moe & Andy.

Hello, I'm with my friend want to play on your server, because we are tired of cheaters and want to play in a team with other players.

Name:snowjungle

Guid:306be1acb5a3e6b728b6b07e25f59f11

Name:Gioth

Guid:564a0b21f05a26ac3cc3c57b91f3a3d8

Does my real life friend have to make an account on this forum to be whitelisted? If not here is his info:

- Name: Trellon

- GUID: dd60e7b7f3f6d5c0e3fb746eff2d4e00

- Brief statement explaining why you wish to play on UK#10

Because we hate cheaters!

Welcome new comers!! Join us on TeamSpeak !! :D

Edited by -Panda

- Name Greg

- Location England)

- GUID d6792b25720561e8061f57dd6c0b2a8c

The Reason I would like to play in UK#10 is because I have 2 friends currently playing in the server who are enjoying the people + Play and I am completely sick & tried of getting going in a server just to be hacked and killed before even getting a chance to enjoy the geared pat of dayz.

• Like 2

Hi zombieworld.eu admins.

WE would like to apply to this server in hope of getting a decent server with nice playing time, the past servers has been quite the downer so have some hope on this server :-D

AND we dislike hackers alot...which we had run into alot of though =/

Name: Zavodola

GUID: dd820a0f8deb505fdb863c2f052f4968

Name: DenVise

GUID cb8aa856e5217e3c836ab65d13569f3f

Name: CluZZball

Guid ac92807f7b497b5da585d494bb3aed1c

Name: VSENSES

GUID: bcda5930b66734e878a102a3944e469f

Reason: We want to play in a hacker free environment with nice players and a fun atmosphere without bullshit admins. (You don't appear to be of that type!)

Cheers mates!

/Ola

Edited by Zavodola
  • Like 1

Name: Leinonen

GUID: 0cd4d7c2f1d0b461fdbfb1676fe3d118

Reason: I am looking for a nice hacker free server with a lot of active players and some fun gaming with good admins.

// Leinonen

• Like 1

- Name: Boromir

- GUID: 3ed0faf5e52e2b675aa5f67f6542158c

We have a small company here, so I'd like to play with my friends

• Like 1

Name: Cpt. Buz

GUID: e34fa58aca00f63b43a9560fcad50078

Reason: I want to join a day z community that is well established as well as having access to teasmspeak 3 servers. I also went to the new player discussion forum and people suggested that I should join a private hive server in which I believe this server would be perfect for me. The fact that you have a lot of admins speaks a lot to me in terms of how well you maintain your server. I hope to see you in game some time.

Thanks

• Like 1