U.G.N - Jedi Panda

Free DayZ StandAlone TeamSpeak @ 37.187.195.75 - ZombieWorld.eu -- SA Server is up !!!

Which scenario for the next admin event?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Which scenario for the next admin event?

• Hostage rescue: Admins have a hostage, players have to kill admins // rescue hostage.
    • Admins defend building, Players have to blow up the building with satchel charges.
    • Convoy: Admins have a convoy of vehicles moving from point A to B, players must ambush and kill admins.
    • Race: Players & Admins race on quad bikes // motorbike around a set route // checkpoints. Prizes for 1st, 2nd, 3rd place.

pls why did u ban me on this server? BejvaloCZ. i played yesterday normaly and i wrote to chat: "this server sucks on new hardware. lags, restarts teleport, spawn without your gear..." sry for that but it was true. on old server it was ok. pls can you unban me? all our clan playing here. thank you

pls why did u ban me on this server? BejvaloCZ. i played yesterday normaly and i wrote to chat: "this server sucks on new hardware. lags, restarts teleport, spawn without your gear..." sry for that but it was true. on old server it was ok. pls can you unban me? all our clan playing here. thank you

I banned you for exactly the reason above. You said in side chat this server sucks, disrespecting the admins and all the hard work that has been put in, so quite simply f*** off to another server.

• Like 1

I banned you for exactly the reason above. You said in side chat this server sucks, disrespecting the admins and all the hard work that has been put in, so quite simply f*** off to another server.

so why did you ban only me? there was many people who said same. so sorry for that again. iam very gratefully for your server. but if somebody nonstop kill you in lag it make me hungry. can you pleas unban me?

so why did you ban only me? there was many people who said same. so sorry for that again. iam very gratefully for your server. but if somebody nonstop kill you in lag it make me hungry. can you pleas unban me?

you also spammed voice over side for nearly 5 minutes straight despite many people warning you, telling you to turn it off, etc, etc

• Like 1

you also spammed voice over side for nearly 5 minutes straight despite many people warning you, telling you to turn it off, etc, etc

??? man am using only TS. not voice in arma. it wasnt intention. i have voice in arma completele muted. i couldnt here you, about turning off. i fucked up i know but this was accident.

Name: discowea

GUID: a8a495139099d1dc05ce3f7166c14de6

Reason: Server has admin support, I believe this can protect from hackers. ...and I'm just beginner )) Thanks a lot!

• Like 1

??? man am using only TS. not voice in arma. it wasnt intention. i have voice in arma completele muted. i couldnt here you, about turning off. i fucked up i know but this was accident.

fair enough if it was 30 seconds or so, but 5 minutes of people shouting at you in side telling you to turn it off is a little excessive, especially at peak time on the server.

• Like 1

Well congratz Panda the server is back in the top 100 on gametracker!!

Keep up the good work!

• Like 3

haven't seen artifacts since 9 months ago, if anyone still gets them, UPDATE DRIVERS, LOOL

Panda they are still exist. They came back in update 1.7.4.4 but rare now. I passed Solnichny last night and had artifacts from barbed wire at some angle.

Panda they are still exist. They came back in update 1.7.4.4 but rare now. I passed Solnichny last night and had artifacts from barbed wire at some angle.

Wow. Guess im lucky with nvidia drivers I haven't seen any. Not even at zub when I put down 100 barbed wire ★☆♡♥♡☆★

... oh... and 100 sandbags and tank traps... hehe.

You coming for hunt the admin tonight? Could win a humvee of chopper if you kill the panda :)

has there been a character whipe ?, have not played for 4 days now, and im back as a fresh spawn, last time i logged out (on new 100 man server) i was at green mountain with a m14

You coming for hunt the admin tonight?

It is late in my time zone, may be next time! :)

PS. Advise for assaul team - get smoke grenade as many as possible - this is the only way to remove sand bags and barbed wire.

It is late in my time zone, may be next time! :)

PS. Advise for assaul team - get smoke grenade as many as possible - this is the only way to remove sand bags and barbed wire.

smoke grenades????

yeah, to hide people, otherwise you clearly shoot them on sight. :)

If they think you are there they just blow you up. BOOM Satchel charge :(

So up to plan B :thumbsup:

- Name: Justin

- GUID: 51bb0fc8da988d23109e3812a9cb802f

- Brief statement explaining why you wish to play on UK#10: I've been looking for a fun active and whitelisted server to play on since I've been on countless of servers which are riddled with hackers and abusive admins.

No beans? :c

If they think you are there they just blow you up. BOOM Satchel charge :(

So up to plan B :thumbsup:

If so, they blow their fortifications as well. :)

any daytime today ?? :blush:

sorry took it off daylight for people last night, its back on day time now, loL !!

- Dave The Rave

- North East England

- 4d288a89dce86dbe253a2693f6691306

- Sick of hackers ruining other servers! :D

• Like 1

- jamie

- England

- GUID - 5f22f92eo5f51924aa9c7ff6bff203f3

- applying because some friends play in this server and im sick and tired of hackers in other servers. Have actually played yesterday, but for some reason could not log in today. So im re-applying i guess! :)

• Like 1

Rick Grimes

Finland

9c250150733a0cc4461971f834591350

My friend already plays on the server, so i would like to join as well.

• Like 1

- Name: Saltis

- GUID: 4ce3d97d69cabc90777de3c273cba9f8

- Reason for playing on this server: I have friends that play on this server.

• Like 1