U.G.N - Jedi Panda

Free DayZ StandAlone TeamSpeak @ 37.187.195.75 - ZombieWorld.eu -- SA Server is up !!!

Which scenario for the next admin event?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Which scenario for the next admin event?

• Hostage rescue: Admins have a hostage, players have to kill admins // rescue hostage.
    • Admins defend building, Players have to blow up the building with satchel charges.
    • Convoy: Admins have a convoy of vehicles moving from point A to B, players must ambush and kill admins.
    • Race: Players & Admins race on quad bikes // motorbike around a set route // checkpoints. Prizes for 1st, 2nd, 3rd place.

Some of you may have noticed the Zub Castle fortification process has already begun :P

Indeed we did notice, infact, I think we killed a couple of people working on it and guys in a Ural coming from the general direction :) Videos to follow :) Not tonight though, alcohol awaits........the foul temptress that she is

• Like 2

One issue with using barbed wire fence is the glitches that come with it so if it is so bad then I wont bother trying to kill you ill just walk away :|

Name : Neriol De Ville (Ner for short, Patryk or Pat in real life)

]GUID: 5a19294fedc56a78662f5e7c9a3599f0

Why this server?: I am new to ArmA 2 and DayZ and I'm still looking for a 'home' server. Max 100 players makes the server look good and whitelist means that admins take care of the server very well. I am looking forward to bringing some humour to this server and meeting new peeps.

Thanks ^_^

Ner

Edited by Neriol De Ville
  • Like 1

Server will be down for maintenance, please relax and make a cup of tea and eat cookies until it is done, thank you.

• Like 4

Has DayZ commander ever crashed your PC?

Keion

Portugal

a9b4f47be632b579acb10f2e8e648d5e

My friends higly recommended this server.

• Like 1

Dr. Podeira

Italy

aba027ed2409bf92cea860e87b62e412

I am looking for a fun, populated and no bullshit server

• Like 1

I don't really know if I shall post it here in the thread but I'll do it since I don't know where to post it..

Name: Dale Denton

GUID: d8531def78919b982d978c40a133e4ce

Brief statement: Seems to be a very nice server without hackers and 100 slots wow!

Best regards Dale!

• Like 1

Sorry but I gave you my gameguid instead of BEguid... well here it is 58eb59cbc25f909d69f3853f37ea5607 (my guid), im really sorry for this..

edit: please give me your beans when you have updated my GUID so I know when I can join!

best regards Dale!

Edited by Dale Denton
  • Like 1

One issue with using barbed wire fence is the glitches that come with it so if it is so bad then I wont bother trying to kill you ill just walk away :|

Ye those artifacts makes combat near to impossible. You should use tank traps instead

so when are you removing the mg36? its way to OP

Ye those artifacts makes combat near to impossible. You should use tank traps instead

artifacts? lol?

so when are you removing the mg36? its way to OP

Crying-babies.gif

Edited by -Panda
  • Like 1

in game name: andy carr

GUID: e18ad70a468911073cd3af52694fa830

Reason: hackers are wrecking a realistic enjoyable game.... had enough of trekking miles gaining stuff, then losing it because of some teleporting bloke.... with explosives.

• Like 1

Those things still exist? lol

haven't seen artifacts since 9 months ago, if anyone still gets them, UPDATE DRIVERS, LOOL

Crying-babies.gif

Well, thanks for that constructive answer Panda
  • Like 2

In game name: El Forlando

GUID: 5f22f92eo5f51924aa9c7ff6bff203f3

Reason: Just looking for a nice server as my first few hours have been tarnished by hackers.

Just in regards to my earlier post, I still cannot enter the server. I've double checked the guid and it is right. Thanks for the help!

EDIT: ignore me, im completely wrong. I have access.

Edited by Vidofnir

Name: SonicWaffles

- GUID :4Feeb096542337586b9efa3919be021d

- Brief statement explaining why you wish to play on UK#10: I love day z but the lack of community and rarity of grouping and fun vehicles sometimes makes it a chore but with this server it looks fun and exciting and i love meeting and grouping with new people and the fact that theres lots of vehicles makes me even more keen on this server, So please whitelist me :D Ps im not a hacker

Edited by SuperbMudFish
  • Like 1

- Name-Skorno

- Location-USA

- GUID-e8ab36031c8d4dd07fe6a7f486770808

- Brief statement explaining why you wish to play on UK#10-Tired of hackers, hear whitelist servers is free from that

• Like 1

"Well, thanks for that constructive answer Panda"

And thank you for all your nonconstructive complaints and whining :)

I sometimes wonder why you play video games if all you find is misery and complaints. I suggest you enjoy a game for what it is.

Edited by Dahlvash
  • Like 1

MG36 is no more OP than the MK48, having an alternative weapon to the MK48 in the game adds for variety and makes it a bit more interesting

Edited by -Panda

I have got the MG36 atm and it's indeed just another LMG with scope just like the MK48.