U.G.N - Jedi Panda

Free DayZ StandAlone TeamSpeak @ 37.187.195.75 - ZombieWorld.eu -- SA Server is up !!!

Which scenario for the next admin event?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Which scenario for the next admin event?

• Hostage rescue: Admins have a hostage, players have to kill admins // rescue hostage.
    • Admins defend building, Players have to blow up the building with satchel charges.
    • Convoy: Admins have a convoy of vehicles moving from point A to B, players must ambush and kill admins.
    • Race: Players & Admins race on quad bikes // motorbike around a set route // checkpoints. Prizes for 1st, 2nd, 3rd place.

- Name Icy

- Location England

- GUID a1c28a77c121b32c9e9ae085e44c132c

- Brief statement explaining why you wish to play on dUK#10:cSo, i used to play dayz 5 months ish ago and would love the dayz spent hanging with my mates , chillin in the airfields and basicly playing this Walking simulator ( yes its a pun on how much u walk just to die.). Came back to DayZ yestaday to find my good friend tezzy is on this server. so yeah, Let me in and ill kill you. i mean .... yeah ill probably kill you :D

In all seriousness i just wanna play a damn good game with a damn good friend , so im applying to your whitelist , im 100% hack free. never even considered hacking as its just a scum thing to do. although i did get "oppa gangdamed styled" yestaday ( whole server ended up dancing -.- and i have to admit i laughed my fucking ass off, but will be glad to not see any box's of 10000 weps in :P

Cheers for reading guys and hope i meet criteria, if any questions. just as

-Icy

• Like 1

I don't have screen shots but when I saw Dahlvash talking on the side chat he seemed to be wrong person to be an admin. Immature hot head. It was something like: I'm an admin, I can do whatever I want, respect me, when I will feel like talking in side chat I will do it etc.

lol.

I am a missive stickler for people talking in side chat though. I'll have to start making a list and sending those people my cleaning bill for when they scare the **** out of me :)

- Name Icy

- Location England

- GUID a1c28a77c121b32c9e9ae085e44c132c

- Brief statement explaining why you wish to play on dUK#10:cSo, i used to play dayz 5 months ish ago and would love the dayz spent hanging with my mates , chillin in the airfields and basicly playing this Walking simulator ( yes its a pun on how much u walk just to die.). Came back to DayZ yestaday to find my good friend tezzy is on this server. so yeah, Let me in and ill kill you. i mean .... yeah ill probably kill you :D

-Icy

Should be added, welcome to our walking simulator community :)

Edited by Dahlvash

Should be added, welcome to our walking simulator community :)

No, no, helicopter flight simulator :D

I would like to ask for my friend:

- Name: luzer

- GUID:0b41e7a2e52a8ac2c78cb6e868ccdb56

The main reason same as mine...no cheaters and interesting world on this server

P.S. Thank you 4 letting me play on your server.

• Like 1

Hey Daniel you past your 500 post mark. Congratulations with that!

Now you can call yourself a

Empty Tin Can Hoarder :P

Hey Daniel you past your 500 post mark. Congratulations with that!

Now you can call yourself a

Empty Tin Can Hoarder :P

Thanks man, so yeah when you find a tent stuffed with tin cans and soda cans its my secret stash :lol:

Hello i would like to applicate to get whitelisted.

Ingame name: [NKS]Unknown

Where from: Belgium

GUID: 98ba22e3ec868c27fd04894232c693dd

Why i want to get whitelisted?

Me and my friend are looking for a private server without any hackers ruining the game. This server seems to be perfect to play active on. I've also noticed this server is hosted in luxemburg, wich is very close to me and would be perfect for ping etc.

So main reasons are:

-No hacks, cheats

-Friendly people you play with all the time (you get to know people)

-Good host, ping, no lag etc.

-big server (nice and crowded all the time)

-24/7 admin i like!

Thanks in advance!

RUNNiNG

• Like 2

- Name: [NKS]Anonymous or Timme

- GUID: 09be1fdb03986209015e0ff9477de81d

- Brief statement: Looking for a new good private hive. Old one i was playing on had very inactive admins.

• Like 2

Name: Eyeshield21

GUID: 08ba089c735956f29a858533789ef55c

Hey friends! I have been invited to this server by my friends. They said there are no hackers here. I would like to play with them on this server! Please add me to your whitelist! Thanks!

• Like 1

- Name RageCage

- Location US

- GUID 19c3ecc28906a20c15a4549816c6e8c1

- Brief statement explaining why you wish to play on dUK#10: I wanna play on this server because I've been play dayZ for about 2 months and I can not find one server without hackers and i wanna join because Your advertisment about it just caught my eye and i was like Dayum i wanna join this server so please get back to me ASAP :) thanks in advance

• Like 1

Well if I look at the poll there are still alot of people using skype.

To the people that are still using it I would like to say that I used skype aswell before Panda introduced Ts3.

What I like most about Ts3 in comparison with skype is the push to talk function wich will remove all the background noise if you are not talking.

I would recommend you giving it a try

• Like 1

- Name Cesar

- Location Brazil

- GUID 0e148esd762faa64e32a74d2aef2ffb3

- Brief statement explaining why you wish to play on dUK#10:Well,i looking for a stable and ALMOST free hacker server.And i can see,very polite and present admins ;).

• Like 1

Well if I look at the poll there are still alot of people using skype.

To the people that are still using it I would like to say that I used skype aswell before Panda introduced Ts3.

What I like most about Ts3 in comparison with skype is the push to talk function wich will remove all the background noise if you are not talking.

I would recommend you giving it a try

Well said :) Plus TeamSpeak3 has better voice clarity and quality, and lower latency :)

A few pics of our new dedicated server host, the server is watercooled, LOL :P

ovh.jpg

ovh1.jpg

ovh4.jpg

ovh3.jpg

Edited by -Panda
  • Like 1

A few pics of our new dedicated server host, the server is watercooled, LOL :P

ovh.jpg

ovh1.jpg

ovh4.jpg

ovh3.jpg

Is it a new company then or somthing?

It looks good!

If you need somebody to test a server run by that I am happy to apply :)

All these fancy stuff and we still get kicked for no reason while driving or piloting :P

- Name : DeadSoldier

- Location Germany

- GUID ca70ececa8d1ede90844835ff0f5c192

- MY friends HulaHuga and DragonFist are on this server and would appreciate a quick whitelist as they are playing right now :) thanks in advance!

• Like 2

- Name : DeadSoldier

- Location Germany

- GUID ca70ececa8d1ede90844835ff0f5c192

- MY friends HulaHuga and DragonFist are on this server and would appreciate a quick whitelist as they are playing right now :) thanks in advance!

I vouch for Hasan :)

Edited by Hulahuga
  • Like 1

- Name : Shonen

- GUID 88aec10e698eab87736487cb6d7c8c11

- My friend Benualdo is already playing here and says it's a great place !

Edited by shonen
  • Like 3