U.G.N - Jedi Panda

Free DayZ StandAlone TeamSpeak @ 37.187.195.75 - ZombieWorld.eu -- SA Server is up !!!

Which scenario for the next admin event?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Which scenario for the next admin event?

• Hostage rescue: Admins have a hostage, players have to kill admins // rescue hostage.
    • Admins defend building, Players have to blow up the building with satchel charges.
    • Convoy: Admins have a convoy of vehicles moving from point A to B, players must ambush and kill admins.
    • Race: Players & Admins race on quad bikes // motorbike around a set route // checkpoints. Prizes for 1st, 2nd, 3rd place.

Sniper from my team says that DMR damage is reduced depends of range (in last beta-patch). Few times he could'n kill a player in 700meters with 3 shots.

I googled and found on some board that people discovered DMR takes only 3000 blood on 700m. Does anyone confirm that?

At first I was fired from the other side from a large distance, and when run, then was killed from a small distance.

Just I've NEVER used any cheats.

Edited by electric

Sniper from my team says that DMR damage is reduced depends of range (in last beta-patch). Few times he could'n kill a player in 700meters with 3 shots.

I googled and found on some board that people discovered DMR takes only 3000 blood on 700m. Does anyone confirm that?

Was shot from 300m

Well I still think 4 shots would have definatly kiled him even at this range or at least knock out but It could be possible that he did survive but the chances are extremely slim tbh Edited by -Daniel-

At first I was fired from the other side from a large distance, and when run, then was killed from a small distance.

Just I've NEVER used any cheats.

first 2 shots i took were both confirmed hits from about 350 meter, you started crawling to the other side of the bushes

after a few surpressing shots at the bushes you started running after about 40/60 seconds, missed a few shots and then i hitted you again but you still kept running, again at about 350 meter

fourth shot which hit you was about 400 meter and that's where you died, i'm just not buying it that you survive 3 dmr shots at 350 meter

hallo,

please add me to whitelist

vikcello

Lithuania

aeea1a5ac7e80a814289d014f7eb0a50

becouse im looking for good anticheat server for fun play

thx

• Like 1

Still not Whitelisted.

Just in case here is my GUID

b5683e98606b3826a179e1c942057b91

Edited by Sydeffect

Name: Kalle Havumaki

GUID: 533a9819c239a72726f4b504ff263318

I want to play on hacker free server, and my friends are playing here already

I cant join server. In my first post i had wrong guid starting with 522, this is my right guid in this post can you fix it?

fourth shot which hit you was about 400 meter and that's where you died, i'm just not buying it that you survive 3 dmr shots at 350 meter

Could I get 3 hits with redused damage in the bushes and be killed by the fourth shot while running?

Why you don't believe me?

Name: Harp424

GUID: 68a3bb338bb61a503a4d761f954a134c

Reason: Sick of hackers etc bla bla bla.....

Edited by -Daniel-
  • Like 1

Been playing non stop on this past few days with the clan mates, running well apart from the unavoidable BE errors.

Could you possibly do me a big favour and whitelist one of my older members? He is absolutley dying to play with us.

He has just installed the game, username is Mealand and guid is 84c176ffe689e1d85f2edb84233b996e He is a low pinging fair and clean uk gamer.

It would be hugely appreciated chaps.

MakZ

• Like 1

Name: Mattias

GUID: 85ce1f309c925187841b80ad2178e4ac

Reason: As usual sick of hackers!

• Like 1

I'm not sure exactly what happend with the DMR incident you guys are talking about but I've had similar experiences myself since the new patch. For me this occured with the DMR aswell, first day of patch i shot luike 3 times in the chest area about 400 meters he didnt die and keept running towards me even though bleeding like a mofo and actually saying that i missed him, as he was running towards me i decided to fall back. It all ended up with him dieing and me getting the kill about 5 mins later.

30 minutes later I shot lewwy about 5 times with the dmr and later when he finally got knocked out 10+ shots with the m4 cco without him dieing. He can confirm this as he actually asked me to kill him in direct chat and that he for some reason could not die. I myself have also gotten knocked out and shot at 20 times up close while knocked down with a m14 once without dieing. Everytime this happend the server has been very laggy and I assume it has alot to do with players not being synced.

I don't know what the logs said in my cases as I did not report it, I realize there is a possibility for godmode I just wanted to point out that this happens quite often, especially with the server lagging as it has done alot the recent weeks.

• Like 2

- In Game Name Jerome

- Location Florida

- GUID aa36a7b0310514d1f7bc397d41e6069f

-Couple of friends from work told me about the server and its hacking prevention excited to play a server that takes such a strong stance on something ruining a great game

• Like 1

Hi again!

I dont have yours beans yet Panda, i posted yesterday night.

hi!

In-game Name: imwoman

GUID: 100f15e376106826951e8661b5b477e9

Reason: looking for a private hive to avoid hackers.

See you!

• Like 1

From here

That post is from the 9th of august and I've killed people with 2 shots of dmr to the chest just as dayzdb tells you.

http://www.dayzwiki.com/wiki/DMR

Sicko33 is probably right that you thought you hit 4 times but because of the lagg it took some time before it actually reduced your blood.

That post is from the 9th of august and I've killed people with 2 shots of dmr to the chest just as dayzdb tells you.

Sicko33 is probably right that you thought you hit 4 times but because of the lagg it took some time before it actually reduced your blood.

exactly

exactly

exactly

I'm not sure exactly what happend with the DMR incident you guys are talking about but I've had similar experiences myself since the new patch.

Latest beta-patch is absolutely crap. In most realastic shooter Lee Enfield cartridge clip now looks like SVD mag, 12 caliber cartridges and revolver rounds look like pistol mag, and finally DMR mags like CZ or M24 cartridge. Arrrggghhh!

Latest beta-patch is absolutely crap. In most realastic shooter Lee Enfield cartridge clip now looks like SVD mag, 12 caliber cartridges and revolver rounds look like pistol mag, and finally DMR mags like CZ or M24 cartridge. Arrrggghhh!

Well this last update has been made by the "community" and not by the dayz team...

Just for reference re: the DMR stuff above, last night we were getting significant lag when we were playing, to the extent that a large proportion of the server that were on were complaining of hitting players multiple times to no immediate effect, only to have the person they had shot turn around/return fire before dying some 30-40 seconds after what would have been the original kill shots.

Well this last update has been made by the "community" and not by the dayz team...

No mate, I meant latest beta-patch released by Bohemia. I googled about that and find out something:

https://dev-heaven.net/issues/63863

Obs

Magazines dropped on the ground only have a generic bag model. This makes it

impossible to judge the type without using the gear menu.

Exp

The correct model for the magazine dropped on the ground should be shown.

Edited by Котовский

Just for reference re: the DMR stuff above, last night we were getting significant lag when we were playing, to the extent that a large proportion of the server that were on were complaining of hitting players multiple times to no immediate effect, only to have the person they had shot turn around/return fire before dying some 30-40 seconds after what would have been the original kill shots.

I had weird lag like that: got shot from M14, coma, bleeding. My mate bandaged me, gave epi injection, and I've been playing for a while. Then I logged out and when logged back, I found myself on the beach as a bambi. It was like delayed death because of strong lag.