U.G.N - Jedi Panda

Free DayZ StandAlone TeamSpeak @ 37.187.195.75 - ZombieWorld.eu -- SA Server is up !!!

Which scenario for the next admin event?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Which scenario for the next admin event?

• Hostage rescue: Admins have a hostage, players have to kill admins // rescue hostage.
    • Admins defend building, Players have to blow up the building with satchel charges.
    • Convoy: Admins have a convoy of vehicles moving from point A to B, players must ambush and kill admins.
    • Race: Players & Admins race on quad bikes // motorbike around a set route // checkpoints. Prizes for 1st, 2nd, 3rd place.

ive seen a lot of this popping up lately, are you using day z 1.7.4.4. ?

i did update Dayz to the latest patch dont know if thats the issue thoug

- Name: Stephen.M

- GUID:5dc2a27c381b09d0e2507d47092ad7fb

- Brief statement explaining why you wish to play on UK#10: I want to play in a server that has a heart basically. Somewhere a bit more personal with a mix of bandits, hero's, and everything in between. I also am super annoyed with constant talk in side chat and the OH so many hackers out there. I am fairly new to the game but I am no bambi and after 2 hours of gearing up and trying my best to survive BOOM teleported to a hacker and killed or just killed on the spot or I am flung into the air...This server seems really nice from what I have read and I would absolutly love to be on it :) no worries from me being a hacker because I am not very inclined with computers. Anyways thanks for hearing me out and I hope I get accepted :)

• Like 1

Hey,

Just recently i have started to get a Script Restriction #44 error and getting kicked.

I have deleted play with six and the arma's and reinstalled them in a attemp to cure the error.

Know if it may be anything on the server end?

Thanks

Indeed, I expect it to be released by Vilayer in time for this weekend :)

yeah i cant wait apparently it makes the zombies alot more of a threat there is already people crying about it

- Name: MakZ

- GUID:9e349e0e5b315ed8d65aead68efbf75d

- Brief statement explaining why you wish to play on UK#10:

Played Flashpoint from the days of the first PC Gamer demo, been hooked on the BIS platform ever since, i run the Arma side of things on my clan and we are now getting into DayZ in a big way. Our clan is based around fair and clean gaming and we are generally just a good bunch of lads looking to meet other like minded players. We are on our TS server most nights and are fed up to be honest with the amount of hacking going on and just want somewhere to settle in to play DayZ and meet other like minded people! Thanks for your consideration

• Like 1

When will the new patch day z?

Edited by QumoX

yeah i cant wait apparently it makes the zombies alot more of a threat there is already people crying about it

Just don't try to gut an animal anywhere near zeds...

Good bye phat loot!

When will the new patch day z?

You clearly didnt read any of the previous posts.....

Edited by -Panda

Hey,

Just recently i have started to get a Script Restriction #44 error and getting kicked.

I have deleted play with six and the arma's and reinstalled them in a attemp to cure the error.

Know if it may be anything on the server end?

Thanks

Seems like a common Battle Eye error at the moment. For a short fix i've removed line #44 so it wont kick anyone for this anymore :thumbsup:

Played Flashpoint from the days of the first PC Gamer demo, been hooked on the BIS platform ever since, i run the Arma side of things on my clan and we are now getting into DayZ in a big way. Our clan is based around fair and clean gaming and we are generally just a good bunch of lads looking to meet other like minded players. We are on our TS server most nights and are fed up to be honest with the amount of hacking going on and just want somewhere to settle in to play DayZ and meet other like minded people! Thanks for your consideration

Good to have another team onboard :) Hope you enjoy your time here :D How many are in your team?

Edited by -Panda

Seems like a common Battle Eye error at the moment. For a short fix i've removed line #44 so it wont kick anyone for this anymore :thumbsup:

sorry to be the bearer of bad new's, but it still does ><

i did update Dayz to the latest patch dont know if thats the issue thoug

yes it will be. Make sure to reinstall 1.7.4.4. and wait for the server to update first before you update :thumbsup:

- Name Aeregon

- Location The Netherlands (that big country next to germany)

- GUID coming soon. Got a problem with logging dayz atm (internet)

- Brief statement explaining why you wish to play on UK#10

got tired of playing on servers that were fun to play but went inactive/offline after few weeks.

i want to play for fun. respect other players and i hate camping and KOS. KOS and camping is for CoD :P i like to play helpfull. i am kind of a farmer. so if you need a gun or something, ask me and i will see if i got one for ya. im a mature player and like to have a active community to talk with. I hope this is enough to let me join.

i dont realy have something that others dont have. im just a human.

note: I LIKE PANDA'S

sorry to be the bearer of bad new's, but it still does ><

Yeah it will do, i need to restart the server for the changes to take effect. Try again in 5 mins.

Sent a hacking report via PM yesterday morning, not heard anything back... as assumption is the mother of all fuckups, I'll assume nothing :) so has it been looked into? Cheers

Sent a hacking report via PM yesterday morning, not heard anything back... as assumption is the mother of all fuckups, I'll assume nothing :) so has it been looked into? Cheers

Nothing stood out mate, thanks for reporting anyway :thumbsup:

Good to have another team onboard :) Hope you enjoy your time here :D How many are in your team?

Thanks for the beans mate, we currently have 4 guys who are currently playing Dayz on a regular basis but more of our members are showing interest and im doing a push to recruit dayz more players, looking to look into tactics and strategies etc and have fun, i'll be on your server later on looking forward to it!

Thanks for the beans mate, we currently have 4 guys who are currently playing Dayz on a regular basis but more of our members are showing interest and im doing a push to recruit dayz more players, looking to look into tactics and strategies etc and have fun, i'll be on your server later on looking forward to it!

Sounds good!

If youre looking for new members, the Bandit Campfire and Survivor HQ are good places to get people, loads of players looking for teams in there :)

http://dayzmod.com/forum/index.php?/forum/29-bandit-campfire/

http://dayzmod.com/forum/index.php?/forum/14-survivor-hq/

You clearly didnt read any of the previous posts.....

I'm from Russia and bad know English, please write when the transition to the new patch?

Edited by QumoX
  • Like 1

I'm from Russia and bad know English, please write when the transition to the new patch?

I expect it to be released by Vilayer in time for this weekend :)

- Name: Cket

- GUID: 531c00af9628447cc8a3c12b796adadc

- Brief statement explaining why you wish to play on UK#10:

Well... It... There is a wish to find the normal server for game in DayZ. On the opened the chance to meet the player using cheats or something similar is rather great. As "the language barrier" (misunderstanding of English by me) is quite interesting to me. Wants to begin with this server.

ps: for ignorance of language I ask to excuse.

• Like 1