U.G.N - Jedi Panda

Free DayZ StandAlone TeamSpeak @ 37.187.195.75 - ZombieWorld.eu -- SA Server is up !!!

Which scenario for the next admin event?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Which scenario for the next admin event?

• Hostage rescue: Admins have a hostage, players have to kill admins // rescue hostage.
    • Admins defend building, Players have to blow up the building with satchel charges.
    • Convoy: Admins have a convoy of vehicles moving from point A to B, players must ambush and kill admins.
    • Race: Players & Admins race on quad bikes // motorbike around a set route // checkpoints. Prizes for 1st, 2nd, 3rd place.

I was kicked out the server today a 16:25 the reason battleeye said ways something to do 'create Vehicle' but I dont have a vehicle. But somebody told me there was one in electro fire station, so I went there, I was killed. then I tried to relog and was told about a script restriction! I Never use scripts!

Can you help guys, I love this server!

I was kicked out the server today a 16:25 the reason battleeye said ways something to do 'create Vehicle' but I dont have a vehicle. But somebody told me there was one in electro fire station, so I went there, I was killed. then I tried to relog and was told about a script restriction! I Never use scripts!

Can you help guys, I love this server!

Battle eye may kick you but it wont ban you unless you are a confirmed hacker.

no sneekygreenman in the Video... so u dont have to mute the Sound.. :P

• Like 2

Name : MrBiG

GUID : 2bafac5407037bfc0cbf9769993251e8

I'm tired of grafting hard to gain good gear for a hacking to tp me somewhere, or cluster bomb a city and losing hours of hard work because someone can't play the game as standard. I would love to test this server out and bring a couple friends along if it lives up to the advertisement.

• Like 1

best thing of the day! worth to die for it :D

• Like 1

neeko took it like a champ, kudo's to him

• Like 4

Name : Hebo

GUID : ab6338c7d4a809a49cd45b02042ecce0

My friends are playing on this server and I would like to play with them.

Edited by Hebo
  • Like 1

In Game Name: lillen

GUID: d2845c40677a64f159b6306c151aeb74

• Like 1

my in game name is Victarion Greyjoy

my BEguid is 98894e99a1e90526a5ac3c2b8ce65ea9

i live in south yorkshire and i heard this server was the best around

• Like 1

my in game name is Victarion Greyjoy

my BEguid is 98894e99a1e90526a5ac3c2b8ce65ea9

i live in south yorkshire and i heard this server was hacker free :)

Edited by sgtsquires
  • Like 2

Hey all I am a new player looking to join this server because im SICK of hackers. I was wondering where do I submit my application, I have my name/location and GUID but the submission forum is locked? http://dayzmod.com/f...t-applications/ How can I join? PLZ HELP!

If you can add me here

My name: SnakeZ

MY GUID: 5b5fabe9f12eafdfdb5925ba699ad413

Edited by SnakeZ
  • Like 1

Name: SnakeZ

MY GUID: 5b5fabe9f12eafdfdb5925ba699ad413

• Like 1

Name - Niall

Known As - DiRTy To0L

Location - Ireland, Co. Clare on the west side.

GUID - 5256e6047d43da7f7d5f7e7f41798207

I'd like to join the server because I'm sick of getting killed from hackers and the likes.

Me and SnakeZ are both friends btw.

• Like 1

- Name: muffe

- GUID: d3a93da0eb7e476684197511dd402472

I've heard a lot of good stuff about your server, and I would like to finally play with a few of my friends (who are already here) in a hacker free and well moderated enviroment.

• Like 1

whitelist application

John

USA

19d470dd2dccb22bd53882b6f39dac09

I want to play on a hack free server

- Panda

Recently applied to be whitelisted, recieved beans from what looked to be one of the admins - how long approx. before I can join the server?

BattleEye kicks me notifying me I haven't been whitelisted yet :S

Sorry, Still a nab at this!

**********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Guys,

I would like to announce a rather important and exciting bit of news. I have recently purchased a dedicated server to increase our game performance and which can help us to expand our community. This server is a high spec server and is capable of hosting a multitude of game servers. The server specs are as follows;

CPU (Processor): Intel Xeon E3 1245v2 (3.4+ GHz, 3.8GHz boost)

RAM (Memory): 32,768Mb (32Gb) DDR3

HDD (Hard Disk): 2 x 120GB SSD Sata 3

RAID Configuration: Software Raid 0

Operating Systems: Windows Server 2008 R2

Network Speed: 100 MBit/s Uplink Port (1Gbit/s available)

Included Bandwidth: Unmetered (Fair Usage)

On our dedicated server, we will have our own database/hive, this allows us to have complete control over everything. We will be able to add new vehicles, new weapons, camo's, etc, if theres anything you would like to see please let me know :)

We will look to host multiple servers, possibly with different Arma2 mods like Wasteland, early days yet but we'll see :) A few ideas being pitched so far is to have a large 100 slot Chernarus server, and a smaller 50 slot Chernarus server, both using whitelisting. I am also interested in hosting Panthera, and a Utes PvP server with custom randomised loadouts, time will tell :)

I am currently in process of setting up the databases and learning how DayZ runs server side, you may have noticed two new 100 slot UK#10 servers showing up in the server browser, these are just for testing purposes and for getting information into the databases, you should not join these servers unless I request you to for testing purposes only. I am hoping for a go live date of 14.Mar.2013 to start transferring players over to the dedicated server :)

Hope you guys like the news, if you can think of any suggestions feel free to post!

Thanks!

Panda

**********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Edited by -Panda
  • Like 8