U.G.N - Jedi Panda

Free DayZ StandAlone TeamSpeak @ 37.187.195.75 - ZombieWorld.eu -- SA Server is up !!!

Which scenario for the next admin event?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Which scenario for the next admin event?

• Hostage rescue: Admins have a hostage, players have to kill admins // rescue hostage.
    • Admins defend building, Players have to blow up the building with satchel charges.
    • Convoy: Admins have a convoy of vehicles moving from point A to B, players must ambush and kill admins.
    • Race: Players & Admins race on quad bikes // motorbike around a set route // checkpoints. Prizes for 1st, 2nd, 3rd place.

May run a kickstarter, to run a full time admin role on the dayz server.... Only would take like 24000 people donating 1 pound too allow me to pay all bills for the year :) then you have full 24/7 admin.... Unless im sleeping, not working, abusing admin, eating, drinking, griefing, drunken abuse to bambis..... I think it could happen.... I know i know... Go home dave your drunk

• Like 2

May run a kickstarter, to run a full time admin role on the dayz server.... Only would take like 24000 people donating 1 pound too allow me to pay all bills for the year :) then you have full 24/7 admin.... Unless im sleeping, not working, abusing admin, eating, drinking, griefing, drunken abuse to bambis..... I think it could happen.... I know i know... Go home dave your drunk

You drunk at 10.00, talent!

Btw, audio is being fixed for future episode!

You drunk at 10.00, talent!

Btw, audio is being fixed for future episode!

You mean your fixing it by 1. Not talking 2. Disconnecting the microphone or 3. My personal fav, volume adjuster settings

Lol

• Like 2

You mean your fixing it by 1. Not talking 2. Disconnecting the microphone or 3. My personal fav, volume adjuster settings

Lol

or option

4. horse tranqulisers :P

POPADAZARU

Northwest uk

GUID 6bb5b0761227153dc97444aa4929c0ce

plz can i have my beans

come on guys please iam flashing red .......il take sardines iam not fussy :blush:

just a dayz newbie trying to find a server i can call home. and yes a hacker free server sounds like its to good to be true.

if cows fall from the sky or i turn into a rabbit 1 more time going to probally shelve the game :(

Please can you also add my friend

Name : Yippie Ki Yay

GUID : ECF1F72E54E3F86BD9FD5420C12343E9

Reason : To play with the rest of my mates in a hack free environment that all my mates are always talking about

GUID Edited to correct GUID

• Like 1

Hi there, I would like to apply for whitelisting.

Name: Geest

GUID: badf2ffc8069202990b31ce662a86023

My friends have recently joined this server and I would like to play with them. I've heard some good stuff about your server from them so I'm pretty stoked to become a part of the community.

Best regards

Jos

• Like 1

E: Server is back online!

Edited by Weasel82
  • Like 1

Please be patient for whitelist submissions, we have alot to go through, and most of us work :)

You can help by double checking your guid as that wastes both yours and our time.

We look forward to having you join us on the server, just a little patience goes along way :]

Oink

• Like 1

@geest

damn mate nice apply and nice reason didnt see that one in a long long time ;)

gl getting in :thumbsup:

Edited by Jenny

Panda/admins. Me and a few friends will be having a small LAN at the weekend. Is there any restrictions on the server for number of connections on 1 ip?

- TitanTorsten

- Germany

- GUID 567768bf18b26467a86c85793258b6b9

- To play with the rest of my mates in a hack free environment! :)

• Like 1

Panda/admins. Me and a few friends will be having a small LAN at the weekend. Is there any restrictions on the server for number of connections on 1 ip?

Wouldnt have thought so... youll be connecting from different ports....?

Name: Light

Guid: 9011e541b7ea0a434b7f2a9b8a43c942

I want to experience the true dayz experience without the fear of being killed by some hacker, who can't play fairly. I want to play in a closed community, I think it's great when you begin to know the people that play there. Me and my friend are looking for a haven so to speak. And I'm hoping your server is it :)

• Like 1

How about we maybe approve a few less of the whitelist applications for a while?

The server is fillled to capacity during prime time and to be honest, the reason for a whitelist is sort of defeated if you approve everyone anyway.

• Like 2

Name: Ceyay

GUID: 00d744543b0ecc5c4bd519ff66355ea6

I am tired of dying all the time because of an hacker, and some of my friends recommended this server for me. I wish to take my beans in peace :D

Name: Cool kile

GUID: 2dbafcd54c36af772ed7245a24cfaf09

Why: Im tired of all the hackers and wish to take my gaming on DayZ to the next level, more serious. This seems like a great server and also, some of my friends recommended it. Hopefully I wont have any problems with any hackers during my time here. Thanks for reading.

Best regards,

Cool kile

• Like 1

POPADAZARU

Northwest uk

GUID 6bb5b0761227153dc97444aa4929c0ce

plz can i have my beans

Name : Deadlock

GUID : a2906c0ea499977976b4260eae060f4a

I really want to play on a hacker free server, with friendly people and of all the whitelist servers i have checked out this seems to look one of the best. Hope to see you in the wasteland soon ;)

- Name Trevor

- Location New York

- GUID 3eaa8433b3fef6d7576095ee11817d82

I would love to be part of this server because i hear its hack free and very stable. I have friends on this awesome server and will hope to also be in soon. im so sick of hackersssss

Name - snubs

Location - Wales

GUID - 6158f8d62aacaf961f695eabfb43a6c4

Looking for a hacker free server to play on and visit regularly. First server i've came across that offers constant admin service and the option to be white listed.

Name - JACK

Location - Wales also! (All your base suddenly belong to us!)

GUID - 09864d17d7b06d799d91c488gf53029e

Just getting into DayZ, looking to get onto an active, hacker free and friendly server and all that Jazz! Was interested in the option to be whitelisted etc. and tired of the poor standard of public servers I've connected to :)

Please can you also add my friend

Name : Yippie Ki Yay

GUID : ECF1F72E54E3F86BD9FD5420C12343E9

Reason : To play with the rest of my mates in a hack free environment that all my mates are always talking about

GUID Edited to correct GUID

All done

• Like 1

Hi there, I would like to apply for whitelisting.

Name: Geest

GUID: badf2ffc8069202990b31ce662a86023

My friends have recently joined this server and I would like to play with them. I've heard some good stuff about your server from them so I'm pretty stoked to become a part of the community.

Best regards

Jos

- Suiseiseki

- USA, NY

- GUID 08462ee3e36ee9edd4e4dc00687a57ce

- I wanna play with my friend

- TitanTorsten

- Germany

- GUID 567768bf18b26467a86c85793258b6b9

- To play with the rest of my mates in a hack free environment! :)

Name: Light

Guid: 9011e541b7ea0a434b7f2a9b8a43c942

I want to experience the true dayz experience without the fear of being killed by some hacker, who can't play fairly. I want to play in a closed community, I think it's great when you begin to know the people that play there. Me and my friend are looking for a haven so to speak. And I'm hoping your server is it :)

Name: Ceyay

GUID: 00d744543b0ecc5c4bd519ff66355ea6

I am tired of dying all the time because of an hacker, and some of my friends recommended this server for me. I wish to take my beans in peace :D

Name: Cool kile

GUID: 2dbafcd54c36af772ed7245a24cfaf09

Why: Im tired of all the hackers and wish to take my gaming on DayZ to the next level, more serious. This seems like a great server and also, some of my friends recommended it. Hopefully I wont have any problems with any hackers during my time here. Thanks for reading.

Best regards,

Cool kile

Done

Killed 2 guys just south of stary at 15.20ish server time, they both clearly died saw both kill messages only found one body though the other player had flies and a bloodpool where we killed him but no body, name was lukiero or something similar. Not sure if its a bug or not just figured id report it anyway.

How about we maybe approve a few less of the whitelist applications for a while?

The server is fillled to capacity during prime time and to be honest, the reason for a whitelist is sort of defeated if you approve everyone anyway.

I agree!

• Like 2

So if we approve less, overall we will see a drop in numbers as you often have players who have a magpie intrest to dayz and dont play after a few dayz, which is fine, if you have a good number of recruits (welcome newbys). The whitelist is there to deter would be hackers, the determined few still can get through, but through stringent vetting we can attempt to root out would be hackers.

With the server running at 20%ish on 80/80 but the arma mod becoming unstable if we push it any further, we can maintain a live community but requesting the effort to post here, and anyone looking for a community can see it here, sending people away one day and welcoming another can cause alot of upset bambis, alot more admin, and alot less players. When the new dedi server is running, we can have multiple servers, in which smaller teams, or limited gear and map sizes are possible.

We only aim to provide a cost free happy community of axe welding maniacs :)

Oink

• Like 2