U.G.N - Jedi Panda

Free DayZ StandAlone TeamSpeak @ 37.187.195.75 - ZombieWorld.eu -- SA Server is up !!!

Which scenario for the next admin event?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Which scenario for the next admin event?

• Hostage rescue: Admins have a hostage, players have to kill admins // rescue hostage.
    • Admins defend building, Players have to blow up the building with satchel charges.
    • Convoy: Admins have a convoy of vehicles moving from point A to B, players must ambush and kill admins.
    • Race: Players & Admins race on quad bikes // motorbike around a set route // checkpoints. Prizes for 1st, 2nd, 3rd place.

Name: Deuk

GUID: de2a4b26a16d07d364852eb6fd3142e2

Why I want to play on UK#10: I'm just totally into DayZ and I like everything about it, apart from the hackers. Seeing a very popular whitelisted just peaked my attention and I'd love to play on your server :)

• Like 1

Name: Deuk

GUID: de2a4b26a16d07d364852eb6fd3142e2

Why I want to play on UK#10: I'm just totally into DayZ and I like everything about it, apart from the hackers. Seeing a very popular whitelisted just peaked my attention and I'd love to play on your server :)

Whitelist application

Name: louis

GUID: c273b984bf21d15087b53fc9a2dfdb02

i would like to be in your server because there arent that many good uk servers out there and i would like to be in a uk server where there is a greater chance of co-op and a community to get involved with

Thanks

from Louis

Hello :),

want to play on your Server

-Name: Exoofel

-GUID: f5aa9ca7a45acb18ce9806c17593c4a7

-Statement: I want to play on a hacker free Server, before i found this server i played on a another Whitelisted Server, but this one got hacked and there are only Hackers on the Server now...

Done, Done and Done Enjoy

• Like 2

Name : bezempje

Guid: a24db5a0e6f129d69321507fdd91d597

Why I would like to play on UK#10: I love playing dayz but getting teleported over and over again I stopped playing it. Now i have some more spare time I realy want to play this game again without the hackers. Since your server is very popular and with the whitelisting system 99.56% hackfree I realy want to play on your server^^.

• Like 2

Name : bezempje

Guid: a24db5a0e6f129d69321507fdd91d597

Why I would like to play on UK#10: I love playing dayz but getting teleported over and over again I stopped playing it. Now i have some more spare time I realy want to play this game again without the hackers. Since your server is very popular and with the whitelisting system 99.56% hackfree I realy want to play on your server^^.

Done

• Like 1

Name: Warmoth

GUID: 8f3324cea5b9434878a54934b8b481ba

My friend Krallenhand just signed up here. We were looking for some nice DayZ experience without hackers ofc.

• Like 1

Thanks for all the help on this Panda, me and mates wait in lobby now for a minute or so just in case Battle eye tries to update, and it seems to do the job. Can't risk being kicked mid game.

Once again, great server :)

1 to short

Sorry here's the new one... I think :wacko:

Name: Max

GUID: 1826621cdc08a45b6bde8adcb82510c3

Reason: Want to play with my friends on a big hack-free server

• Like 1

My friend Krallenhand just signed up here. We were looking for some nice DayZ experience without hackers ofc.

1 to short

Sorry here's the new one... I think :wacko:

Name: Max

GUID: 1826621cdc08a45b6bde8adcb82510c3

Reason: Want to play with my friends on a big hack-free server

Done

I think most of Elektro just got nuked by a hacker, spawned and there were like 10 explosions at least, lol.

Name: Destionl

GUID: e0e55d844d6ac6f7782bbe98e1ca30fb

Why I'd like to play on UK#10: I'm fed up with playing on non-whitelisted servers because getting killed over and over again by hackers is getting old. However, most whitelisted servers have about ten players on at any given moment, which does get boring after a while. That's why me and two of my friends (Deuk and bezempje) decided to apply for this server.

• Like 1

Name: Destionl

GUID: e0e55d844d6ac6f7782bbe98e1ca30fb

Why I'd like to play on UK#10: I'm fed up with playing on non-whitelisted servers because getting killed over and over again by hackers is getting old. However, most whitelisted servers have about ten players on at any given moment, which does get boring after a while. That's why me and two of my friends (Deuk and bezempje) decided to apply for this server.

Done

your own forum or even section on here if possible would be really good, looking forward to the upcoming news.

32 signs or ? warmoth has controlled this

checked my id multiple times...

• Like 1

- Name: Che

- GUID : 2a8ba1a90afb984c295d830f7f8433cea

- Brief statement explaining why you wish to play on UK#10: I wish to play on on the sever, as ive been told it a nice communitiy of players to join and hack free which is something Ive been looking for as ive slowly been loosing intrest in the game, so Ive started to get a team of players together and one of my team mates told me about this sever and I feel its the best place me and my team to be.

Name: Wilddoggz Location: USA, Ohio Guid: 4e4965578a19762de4e576ce1f59c9b Reason: I am sick, and tired of being sick and tired. Of HACKERS.I want a good server with fair and trustworthy admins, and this is the best I can think of.

- Name: Che

- GUID : 2a8ba1a90afb984c295d830f7f8433cea

- Brief statement explaining why you wish to play on UK#10: I wish to play on on the sever, as ive been told it a nice communitiy of players to join and hack free which is something Ive been looking for as ive slowly been loosing intrest in the game, so Ive started to get a team of players together and one of my team mates told me about this sever and I feel its the best place me and my team to be.

too long

Name: Wilddoggz Location: USA, Ohio Guid: 4e4965578a19762de4e576ce1f59c9b Reason: I am sick, and tired of being sick and tired. Of HACKERS.I want a good server with fair and trustworthy admins, and this is the best I can think of.

too short

Triple check your GUID's before posting please !!!

Edited by -Panda
  • Like 2

Been playing on UK#10 for about a week with three friends... want to thank Panda again for the invite it's a great server to play on. There have been a few hackers on the site but I will say this, they are quickly dealt with. It makes it alot easier when there are active admin playing in game. Also the hacks have been minor, usually people just spawning in items. I've put alot of hours in and haven't been teleported or had a hacker appear behind me which happened all the time on public servers. If you are looking for a 'safe' server this one is legit.

• Like 2

Name- Harry

Guid- 44af9c4b0faa2cbfb9e1ece6fead379b

Location- London

Reason- I want to follow the god that is willyham and follow him to the north west airfield

• Like 1

- Name: [sAS]Preecey

- GUID: ebd0371ded996d1d7dc1a497c9114735

- Brief statement explaining why you wish to play on UK#10: I enjoy playing DayZ and i play it for the majority of the week, also me and a few other mates are looking for a server with no hackers and this server looks like good fun

• Like 1

***********************************************************************************************************************************************************

I would like to welcome Weasel as an admin on UK#10 !

Please obey his instructions and respect his wishes as you would with any other UK#10 admin.

Thanks Weasel for helping to keep UK#10 a hacker free server :)

Direct link to Weasel's DayZMod profile: http://dayzmod.com/f...24807-weasel82/

***********************************************************************************************************************************************************

* UK#10 Admins, including point of contact *

- Panda http://dayzmod.com/f...er/37864-panda/

- Beast http://dayzmod.com/f...618-dayzofdoom/

- Cipher http://dayzmod.com/f...ser/41161-gari/

- Mr.Barrington http://dayzmod.com/f...7-mrbarrington/

- MindOfDave http://dayzmod.com/f...397-mindofdave/

- Benny http://dayzmod.com/f...1052-bennybuss/

- Weasel http://dayzmod.com/f...24807-weasel82/

Edited by -Panda
  • Like 3

Hi,

I would like to apply to join this server, here are my details:

Name: Fonz

GUID: 911cf7f208f601de5ccccef269eea198

I read very good things about UK Zombie World and after several bad experiences in other servers (due to hackers) I've decided to give this one a try.

Please let me know if you require any more info.

Thanks in advance.

Fonz

Edited by mickfilipe
  • Like 1