U.G.N - Jedi Panda

Free DayZ StandAlone TeamSpeak @ 37.187.195.75 - ZombieWorld.eu -- SA Server is up !!!

Which scenario for the next admin event?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Which scenario for the next admin event?

• Hostage rescue: Admins have a hostage, players have to kill admins // rescue hostage.
    • Admins defend building, Players have to blow up the building with satchel charges.
    • Convoy: Admins have a convoy of vehicles moving from point A to B, players must ambush and kill admins.
    • Race: Players & Admins race on quad bikes // motorbike around a set route // checkpoints. Prizes for 1st, 2nd, 3rd place.

jenny...Daniel..anyone from the Kids on Steroids..u got 10min for me? :D

Hi,

Would like to join your server, this because some friends of mine started playing on this great server.

Ingame name: max

Code: c52d72c591c76492ee88ae2a68fe87e

Hope to hear from you, looking foward to play with my friends in this great server.

Thanks

Max

1 digit too short mate

jenny...Daniel..anyone from the Kids on Steroids..u got 10min for me? :D

yeah, and its kops Edited by -Daniel-
  • Like 1

1 digit too short mate

Here`s the correct one: c52d72c5911c76492ee88ae2a68fe87e

thanks

Max

• Like 1

hi would also like to play on this fine server :)

Name: benny

guid: 42bc2ad383403a60fbfc5e48eccc24a3

Hope i will be hearing from you.

• Like 1

Hey panda,

I think I wrote down the wrong quid yesterday thats why I couldnt get in .. , So ill just do this once more :)

Pvt. Bambi

Sweden

855e8146ac710f89b4cd02bd68541efc

Hi, let me try once more to explain what happened...

Two guys, name Martelo and Mate, attack Zub castle. The castle is defend buy 7 well armed guys. After Martelo killed in combat, Mate log out on bottom floor of castle, in middle of combat (combat log ), then after the restart, he log in, and kill 3 or 4 of us, on 3 different floors of castle. And he killed us even before we manage to get fully on server... So, only advantage of him over us, its that lives close to server, and he manage to get in server quicker. Where is there skill? Or game rules...

And, one thing more :" Who are you!? You do not contribute to the server, you do not help with funding the server, you merely play here for free."

Is this "Pay to Win" server? If that is case, i will donate money, but i want to spawn every time fully equipped (nvg, as50, coyote backpack...)...

For some reason, i still get kicked when i try to log into server. Due to not being whitelisted

ALso checked my guid, its still: 1cd172d0113218100bd8f84ba94cb71f

Edited by Kameho

Thanks to KOS (Kows on Steroids) for saving me.. hope u will finish ur mission! :D

• Like 2

Hi, let me try once more to explain what happened...

Two guys, name Martelo and Mate, attack Zub castle. The castle is defend buy 7 well armed guys. After Martelo killed in combat, Mate log out on bottom floor of castle, in middle of combat (combat log ), then after the restart, he log in, and kill 3 or 4 of us, on 3 different floors of castle. And he killed us even before we manage to get fully on server... So, only advantage of him over us, its that lives close to server, and he manage to get in server quicker. Where is there skill? Or game rules...

And, one thing more :" Who are you!? You do not contribute to the server, you do not help with funding the server, you merely play here for free."

Is this "Pay to Win" server? If that is case, i will donate money, but i want to spawn every time fully equipped (nvg, as50, coyote backpack...)...

I do not want you to continue explaining, its already been said countless times, now stop posting, and stop PMing me about this ridiculous case. It has been resolved, that is the end of it. If you carry on you can find another server to play on.

Edited by -Panda

hi would also like to play on this fine server :)

Name: benny

guid: 42bc2ad383403a60fbfc5e48eccc24a3

Hope i will be hearing from you.

Hey panda,

I think I wrote down the wrong quid yesterday thats why I couldnt get in .. , So ill just do this once more :)

Pvt. Bambi

Sweden

855e8146ac710f89b4cd02bd68541efc

For some reason, i still get kicked when i try to log into server. Due to not being whitelisted

ALso checked my guid, its still: 1cd172d0113218100bd8f84ba94cb71f

name: stormpero

guid: 1957b19fc06cb4ae3a7de27982f283f2

All added, just reached my qouted of beans :(

:beans: :beans: :beans: :beans: :beans: :beans: :beans:

• Like 2

All added, just reached my qouted of beans :(

:beans: :beans: :beans: :beans: :beans: :beans: :beans:

odd still not working for me did double check my guid but seams to be the correct one.

-Name Honey Badger

-Location Denmark

-GUID d694629c8d005f8f918b728e49d64ff2

i place on the whitelist would be much appreciated :D

• Like 1

odd still not working for me did double check my guid but seams to be the correct one.

oops didnt save the WL.

try now :)

oops didnt save the WL.

You fine sir did a fine job being this fast, but you might have done something wrong because im still no whilelisted.

Drinking fermented bambojuice while adding people to whitelist might not be the most clever move ;)

• Like 1

-Name: inf

-GUID: 8a95503cb50502805d804df9e8fcf1ca

I'd love to play in a populated server which doesn't end up getting hacked.

• Like 1

oops didnt save the WL.

Yeah i still have the same problem. double checked, everything should be right witht he GUID and name.

you should maybe see me trying to log in.

Edited by Kameho