U.G.N - Jedi Panda

Free DayZ StandAlone TeamSpeak @ 37.187.195.75 - ZombieWorld.eu -- SA Server is up !!!

Which scenario for the next admin event?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Which scenario for the next admin event?

• Hostage rescue: Admins have a hostage, players have to kill admins // rescue hostage.
    • Admins defend building, Players have to blow up the building with satchel charges.
    • Convoy: Admins have a convoy of vehicles moving from point A to B, players must ambush and kill admins.
    • Race: Players & Admins race on quad bikes // motorbike around a set route // checkpoints. Prizes for 1st, 2nd, 3rd place.

Nice work, glad this has all worked out. Sounds good having this other dedicated PvP server as well, will be good practice. Also should bring a lot more people to #10 now as well. Cheers!

• Like 1

I spawned with a mak and tent

• Like 1

I spawned with a mak and tent

Ok i need to have a look into the spawn equipment settings. I had set it back to default but looks like its not saving my updated setting. cheers for letting us know! in the mean time, enjoy the free tent !

Ok i need to have a look into the spawn equipment settings. I had set it back to default but looks like its not saving my updated setting. cheers for letting us know! in the mean time, enjoy the free tent !

Its already come in useful :D

Hopefully, some day tents will disappear if not used by anybody or flattened. :o

Everything (tents/vehicles/barbed wire/tank traps/sandbags/bear traps) are auto removed by the server if not accessed within a 7 day period :)

• Like 1

Name: Glibb

GUID: 5052049f47b12edfe9f55fb49dc444c7

Please save me from hackers. Thanks.

• Like 1

Mr Mackz combat logged on the NWAF near the south barracks at 11 GMT today.

Name: Ron Scabb

GUID: c7c365ed453fbc3c7be65adab7a75fb3

Looks like a good server to be playing on.

• Like 1

Mr Mackz combat logged on the NWAF near the south barracks at 11 GMT today.

lol, Hayden and Saint got killed because of combat loggers yesterday.....

How people combat log out? I wanted to scare player ntek by shooting next to him in 5 meters. But he disapeared in one sec. Alt-f4 shouldn't to be working.

Edited by Котовский

How people combat log out? I wanted to scare player ntek by shooting next to him in 5 meters. But he disapeared in one sec. Alt-f4 shouldn't to be working.

I left him and his friend be at the NWAF but indeed the next dayz update should be introduced at quick as possible so combat loggers finally get to be the past.

I am just going to post everybody's name from the guy logging if I am 100% sure it's him.

Ntek logged on zombies at the NWAF this morning aswell

• Like 1

Panda there was no 12 GMT restart but there was like a random one at around 10 GMT

Just so you know

so combat loggers finally get to be the past

not sure mate. They announced just to add 30 sec bot which stands still after log off. But now combat anti-log doesn't work if some one stoot at you in 100 mtr or so. You can got hit even but indicator doesn't turn red. Please log off. :(

I am just going to post everybody's name from the guy logging if I am 100% sure it's him

+1

Ntek logged on zombies at the NWAF this morning aswell

Pussy. I had one person as well:

http://dayzmod.com/f...20#entry1076753

Edited by Котовский

ye well gues it's never going to be 100% combat logger free but atleast such an update will help and maybe some people get scared to even try

ye well gues it's never going to be 100% combat logger free but atleast such an update will help and maybe some people get scared to even try

Sorry to burst your bubble but...

* [REMOVED] - In Combat bot removed while we work on speed improvements.

However the combat mode is getting fixed

* [uPDATED] - Combat Mode is now effected by everything you do and everything done to you (example any kind of damage).

Oke well that indeed dropped my hope alot BCaused. But atleast the m107 and as50 is still there.

Oke well that indeed dropped my hope alot BCaused. But atleast the m107 and as50 is still there.

And someone wanted to remove them xD