U.G.N - Jedi Panda

Free DayZ StandAlone TeamSpeak @ 37.187.195.75 - ZombieWorld.eu -- SA Server is up !!!

Which scenario for the next admin event?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Which scenario for the next admin event?

• Hostage rescue: Admins have a hostage, players have to kill admins // rescue hostage.
    • Admins defend building, Players have to blow up the building with satchel charges.
    • Convoy: Admins have a convoy of vehicles moving from point A to B, players must ambush and kill admins.
    • Race: Players & Admins race on quad bikes // motorbike around a set route // checkpoints. Prizes for 1st, 2nd, 3rd place.

I'm stuck on loading screen. Is that because of this maintenance? I can play on other servers just fine. But don't really want to :)

not sure of any stuck on loading screen issues... i load quickly....

not sure of any stuck on loading screen issues... i load quickly....

Well, I just can't get in game. Lobby is fine, then it loads -> receiving -> Loading and stays there. Other servers are fine, I can't think what could cause this. Please help :)

My Guid is c726a7d73853cb7c8cd98c298d37cf30 and I am supposed to be on whitelist, and I have played on the server before. Last time it was tuesday or wednesday, I think.

Well, I just can't get in game. Lobby is fine, then it loads -> receiving -> Loading and stays there. Other servers are fine, I can't think what could cause this. Please help :)

My Guid is c726a7d73853cb7c8cd98c298d37cf30 and I am supposed to be on whitelist, and I have played on the server before. Last time it was tuesday or wednesday, I think.

Could be due to the server not being restarted in ages, due to the control panel being down. Its being worked on now and will be up soon, as soon as its up i'll restart server :thumbsup:

Panda why am i off the whitelist please explain i have done nothing wrong

what is your in game name and GUID?

Edited by -Panda

So the final part of our thanks giving party is up, special thanks to all involved, drop a sub. like or comment :beans:

• Like 4

Panda why am i off the whitelist please explain i have done nothing wrong

Bill, I removed you because you're a hacker, take your teleporting to a different server!

Im a hacker really , might want to look at the rest of your server mate , don't get butthurt coz i see you in that team-speak today

Yes, really. Either that or someone else was teleporting you around the map! Either way, you're banned.

Edited by -Panda

So the final part of our thanks giving party is up, special thanks to all involved, drop a sub. like or comment :beans:

Awesome episode ^^

• Like 2

^^apart from all the dying, funny we haven't had a visit from the Dr clan since!

Pity really, a fair fight would been awesome :P

Pity really, a fair fight would been awesome :P

mmmm so how did the massacre on the island happen? was there something that kickstarted it all off??? LOLL :lol: :lol: :lol:

• Like 1

mmmm so how did the massacre on the island happen? was there something that kickstarted it all off??? LOLL :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sneeky started it!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Like 3

What does it say when youre being kicked? Does it give an error message?

thanks for the response man. It just said 'you have been kicked from the game', no other message. I was mainly concerned I had been mistaken for some dark side stuff, but if it's all clear on your end, I'll quit worrying. thanks!

Panda any clue yet when the server will restart again?

Panda, did you ban him just 'coz of being teleported? This morning many ppl were TP by that hacker.

Panda, did you ban him just 'coz of being teleported? This morning many ppl were TP by that hacker.

Yep banned for no reason - i was afk most of the morning - if panda knew how to check loggs then maybe he could see i did nothing