U.G.N - Jedi Panda

Free DayZ StandAlone TeamSpeak @ 37.187.195.75 - ZombieWorld.eu -- SA Server is up !!!

Which scenario for the next admin event?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Which scenario for the next admin event?

• Hostage rescue: Admins have a hostage, players have to kill admins // rescue hostage.
    • Admins defend building, Players have to blow up the building with satchel charges.
    • Convoy: Admins have a convoy of vehicles moving from point A to B, players must ambush and kill admins.
    • Race: Players & Admins race on quad bikes // motorbike around a set route // checkpoints. Prizes for 1st, 2nd, 3rd place.

We thought you stole our UAZ. That's all it takes to put us into a frenzy.

We thought you stole our UAZ. That's all it takes to put us into a frenzy.

Awesome stuff, I was hit but didnt realise so bleed out about 5 minutes later :P

Dammit, intercepted sneaky at the pickup hoping to find some bandits but nothing happened. I come here and find that the party took place somewhere else

Server is nigh unplayable at the moment. Major lags which make combat coin-flipping. :(

On a side note: What seems to be a white old VW Golf2 driven by hicks with sticks tried to ambush two of our guys who were taking their car for a spin. One had an AK-74, another an Enfield and the third one was wielding a crossbow. They had also stored three watches in their car. This really IS the zombie apocalypse.

Server restarted. I leave Canada tomorrow so as soon as im back we'll have the white list up again and correct auto restarts.

• Like 1

Was just a restard indeed. Many of us lost a large part of there inventory (including ready use ammo).

Now normally this suck wich i did this time, but while looking for ammo i noticed another player near me shooting everything that moves. I sneak into a barn and pick up a cz with some ammo, just as i finish reloading he walks in and unsling's his double barrel, i killed him before the animation was finished. Hope you had a nice vacation but we really need that whitelist back asap. People driving around in suv's and all that.

ahh was told by several its not legit. And after the big reset it would have been respawned.

the suv can be legit. this server has extra vehicles which aren't the same as the ones on the global hive servers with standard vehicles.

it's so dark at the moment. i can't even see the gun im holding

Edited by indigo

Current hacker on server we belive to be Chicken2Night

• Like 2

so i heard the server is never running at full capacity and lags are caused by cheaters who run a lot of scripts... if this is true, that would mean there are always a few hackers on the server. maybe not at the moment, because there are not much people to grief and spoil the game. but when there are 10+ players tehre is always a hacker :/ i heard someone just turned on the monkeymonitor

Edited by indigo

Current hacker on server we belive to be Chicken2Night

i guess so... played 10min ago..talking a bit with chicken2night and ask him ...

10sec later..a "monky monitor" popped out of nowhere...wtf is this?

arma2oa2012-11-1910-48lps8.png

• Like 3

New Episode is up, not awesome but pretty fun, also, this is the correct way to raid a heli :P

• Like 1

quick vid from sunday, not much action at all tbh just was bored since server was down so put this together :D

Just saw this. Happy dayz...

New Episode is up, not awesome but pretty fun, also, this is the correct way to raid a heli :P

LOL

'All the best'

'Don't be a Bandit'

'See you around'

Dam I wish everyone I met on this server was like you , I haven't killed anybody yet , but been killed 14 times by everyone I meet , 7 times in Bambi status!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 1

LOL

'All the best'

'Don't be a Bandit'

'See you around'

Dam I wish everyone I met on this server was like you , I haven't killed anybody yet , but been killed 14 times by everyone I meet , 7 times in Bambi status!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

On the other hand, last night i killed two bambis because they looked at our UAZ too greedily :P I'm friendly, unless someone is a threat...

May want to investigate what's going on with inventories upon restarts?

Twice now I've logged back in after a restart to find everything in my inventory gone (yet toolbelt, backpack, contents there of and weapons remain)

Instantly makes you very vulnerable having no ammo and no bandages unless you kept some in your backpack.

I logged in dead once just to revive magically in... dead condition but able to interact. Breaking my legs fixed me. Today I logged in with broken bones out of nowhere.