Sign in to follow this  
Trollzor (DayZ)

Found a golden AK/Revolver?

Found a golden AK/Revolver what should i do with it :P

and if i keep them

do i get global banned?

Edited by Trollzor

I've personally never found gold weapons but even if they were scripted in you can't get banned for having them. If the server admin sees it though, you might get banned from the server; tread lightly my friend.

No, not if you have picked it up. If you spawned it in then you will. Also some servers might ban you for possession of Hacked weapons. If they do just do a petition to unban you since you didn't spawn them in.

• Like 1

found one yesterday (gold revolver with a star on it and ivori handle) is it an illigal item???

Rockets has said himself, you can use any weapon you can find. If however, an admin asks you to drop it, I would comply. Don't get attached to weapons others have hacked in. Personally, I wouldn't of even picked it up.

You won't get Global Banned but most likely kicked from most servers

and both items is hacked into the game i would drop it because most

people starts shooting at you if you have a hacked item.

• Like 1

thx for the info .... got killed shortly after so i no longer have it ;) but nice to know, apart from the obvious is there any other way to see if a weapon is hacked? and are their other illigal items i should be aware of??

thx for the info .... got killed shortly after so i no longer have it ;) but nice to know, apart from the obvious is there any other way to see if a weapon is hacked? and are their other illigal items i should be aware of??

Well you should be aware of those weapons that isn't on this list http://www.dayzwiki.com/wiki/Weapons if it isn't on the list someone scripted it into DayZ and if you know who had it before you should probably report it just don't pick a weapon up thats hacked into the game