RickGrimes45

Over 230 hackers got banned on my server

Rocket's an idiot if he said you can use any weapon you find.

He said you wouldn't be banned. Whichis rightly so, since someone new wouldn't know. I think personally they should have a list of legit weapons and a warning on the load screen, then start banning after 1 warning.

He said you wouldn't be banned. Whichis rightly so, since someone new wouldn't know. I think personally they should have a list of legit weapons and a warning on the load screen, then start banning after 1 warning.

I agree or take the age of the player on the hive any older than a month (say) ban for using an illegal weapon. By not banning is almost condoning their use.

Good job. gonna try your server out later. Been sniped so many times by kids with aws who think they are the shit. everybody can do that shit with thermal

Have Fun

Have Fun:D

You sound really strict. I got ran over by a vehicle which I think may have been hacked in. Then to make matters worse I was teleported into the sky. I'll try your server tonight. Is it free? At some point I'm considering making a contribution to a decent server.

You sound really strict. I got ran over by a vehicle which I think may have been hacked in. Then to make matters worse I was teleported into the sky. I'll try your server tonight. Is it free? At some point I'm considering making a contribution to a decent server.

of course it's free,maybe soon

Rocket's an idiot if he said you can use any weapon you find.

No, the only idiot is someone who thinks players are somehow suppose to magically know which weapons can or can not be used.

I don't have all the weapons memorized. If I picked up some odd ball hacked weapon, it's entirely possible I'd never actually realize it. Give me a warning, that's cool. I'll just drop the damn thing.

I don't have all the weapons memorized. If I picked up some odd ball hacked weapon, it's entirely possible I'd never actually realize it. Give me a warning, that's cool. I'll just drop the damn thing.

If you are using a hacked weapon my server will give you a warning of 5 min to drop it

If you are using a hacked weapon my server will give you a warning of 5 min to drop it

And really, that's fair and the mature approach to take.

Sure, the forum lurkers know which weapons belong and which don't, but there's been, what, over 1,000,000 unique dayz players. It goes without saying that obviously, in general, people don't jump right on the forums and spend days following threads or researching every single aspect of a game. They become interested, purchase it, and jump right in to playing. So, in the case of DayZ, if they were to come across a hacked weapon on a corpse or in a tent, they're not going to know that it doesn't belong. They're going to snatch it right up.

On our server we would warn players entering w/ a TWS. We didn't ban them, we'd just kick them. When they'd try to rejoin, we'd let them spend time on the loading screen and kick them a minute later. After wasting as much of their time as we could extract, they'd either drop the weapon and reconnect without it, or they'd find another server to masturbate on. It was fun.

• Like 1

Do you know that a Makarov pistol picked up from a body that picked it up from a hacked box is technically hacked too?

You're obviously grasping at straws if that's the only way you can justify using the TWS, it was taken out of DayZ for a reason as it's a stupidly overpowered weapon in a game like DayZ. Pretty pathetic to use it, imo.

Now that's not Rick Grimes mentality, more like Shane Walsh.

Rick Grimes would forgive and forget, You should change your avatar pic.

Have Fun:D

I've got an idea... why not create a script on your server that changes hacked to non-hacked weapons of equal value.

Quite simple actually.

This game isnt any fun if you're not using scripts.

They're easy to do, and easy to get away with if you're not a retard about it.

So many people use scripts that it's rather pointless to be one of the few without them.

Im actually surprised people are still playing this. By the numbers though, it seems to have dropped off quite a bit.

Quite simple actually.

So many people use scripts that it's rather pointless to be one of the few without them.

Im actually surprised people are still playing this. By the numbers though, it seems to have dropped off quite a bit.

The numbers have dropped because of shitbags like you.

• Like 11

Quite simple actually.

I haven't ever used a hack for DayZ and I still find it quite enjoyable with the most intense firefights in any game.

• Like 1

Rocket himself said it's ok to pick up any weapon you find.

I carried AS50 TWS when I got it from a dude's corpse after fierce firefight in Electro's firestation. Unfortunately, he wasted all it's ammo trying to hit me while we were dancing around each other in circles. In my opinion I fully deserve this trophy and you can't ban me for that. Ban me for spawning it. If you're playing of official hive then you need to play by official rules.

So let me get this straight, you knew it was hacked in but still decided to use it? You are just as bad as the people hacking stuff in.

Quite simple actually.

Thats funny because Im pretty confident the numbers grew before dumbshit script kiddies like you who cant even update their client without the help of SixUpdater or Commander came along.

• Like 1

Interesting would be the number of not cheating players vs cheaters, aswell. The number of undetected cheaters could be pretty high.

Edited by Gradan

Quite simple actually.

Those of us who don't cheat and thus actually feel good about ourselves when we've worked hard and accomplished something in the game do still enjoy it. I can't imagine cheaters like yourself get much out of any game because there is zero risk/reward factor, zero challenge, and therefore zero excitement for you.

• Like 2

Quite simple actually.

See this is the mentality of the wee little scriptkiddies.....

Its not fun because i dont start with loaded out gear???

What the hell, I'm getting killed all the time ( Because you lack skill to survive )

Brainwashed from all them games that let you win, so your playstyle is very limited and you find it hard to develop or change it......

So please, keep your sad little comments to yourself.....

OP nice job, keeping your server in line.... At least you give players a 5 minute warning to drop the hacked weapons. So they cant complain if they get kicked or banned...

If you want to hold onto the "AS50 TWS" so bad just join another server, Dont be crying and saying Rocket said this Rocket said that.....!!! You know there HACKED end of..

• Like 2

Do you know that a Makarov pistol picked up from a body that picked it up from a hacked box is technically hacked too?

I did make a promise to be nice but people like you really get my back up so...

You are a fucking idiotic little trollfaced t**t GTFO and go play some other game, I swear if I was to run into someone like you at a LAN party I'd deal with exactly how you deserve.

Edited by Oldy1Kenobi
  • Like 1

That a boy laying the pipe

Shit just got real.lol Glad those 230 douche bags are gone,Can't wait until the rest are sorted out.

Now that's not Rick Grimes mentality, more like Shane Walsh.

Rick Grimes would forgive and forget, You should change your avatar pic.

lol