RickGrimes45

Over 230 hackers got banned on my server

Incredible the amount of hackers,why are they doing this?The server just opened a few days ago!

2usjry9.jpg

Edited by RickGrimes45
  • Like 5

Are these actual names of hackers?

...I really don't feel sorry for this excuses of players.

Are these actual names of hackers?

...I really don't feel sorry for this excuses of players.

its their GUID

:| We have thousands of GUID banned. You'll get use to it.

So you banned someone for having TWS?

Yes no hacked weapons on my server,but they have 5 min time to drop it

• Like 4

Rocket himself said it's ok to pick up any weapon you find.

I carried AS50 TWS when I got it from a dude's corpse after fierce firefight in Electro's firestation. Unfortunately, he wasted all it's ammo trying to hit me while we were dancing around each other in circles. In my opinion I fully deserve this trophy and you can't ban me for that. Ban me for spawning it. If you're playing of official hive then you need to play by official rules.

• Like 1

I carried AS50 TWS when I got it from a dude's corpse after fierce firefight in Electro's firestation. Unfortunately, he wasted all it's ammo trying to hit me while we were dancing around each other in circles. In my opinion I fully deserve this trophy and you can't ban me for that. Ban me for spawning it. If you're playing of official hive then you need to play by official rules.

Link me the rule that you are allowed to play with TWS

• Like 1

Opinion only, don't like it find a server that doesn't care that you can't see that hacking weapons in or using them is almost as bad and as the OP said he gives warnings so it's fair.

Edited by Oldy1Kenobi
  • Like 3

Link me the rule that you are allowed to play with TWS

Dag nabbit, people.

BattleEye won't ban you for carrying hacked weapons.

Rocket won't ban you for carrying hacked weapons.

Spawning hacked weapons leads to a ban.

It was never said that a server admin can't ban people for having hacked weapons.

And, quite frankly, server admins are ALLOWED TO MOD the version of DayZ they have on their server.

It can have any map, any weapons, permanent day or night, the "vanilla" day-night cycle, and anything else they want.

Private hives are not controlled by Rocket, nor are they tracked.

• Like 1

Dag nabbit, people.

BattleEye won't ban you for carrying hacked weapons.

Rocket won't ban you for carrying hacked weapons.

Spawning hacked weapons leads to a ban.

It was never said that a server admin can't ban people for having hacked weapons.

And, quite frankly, server admins are ALLOWED TO MOD the version of DayZ they have on their server.

It can have any map, any weapons, permanent day or night, the "vanilla" day-night cycle, and anything else they want.

Private hives are not controlled by Rocket, nor are they tracked.

my mission is to keep the server fair and clean,no hacked weapons!

• Like 2

Think im gonna try youre server, kinda tired of loosers. It seems to me that you treat them properly.

Have Fun:D

Rick I tip my hat in your general direction! Good show!

As for the guy who was complaining about banning people with hacked weapons... Ha ha! (Done in the voice of Nelson)

As for the guy who was complaining about banning people with hacked weapons... Ha ha! (Done in the voice of Nelson)

Do you know that a Makarov pistol picked up from a body that picked it up from a hacked box is technically hacked too?

Do you know that a Makarov pistol picked up from a body that picked it up from a hacked box is technically hacked too?

It's a legal weapon

Play on our server with a hacked weapon and I'll ban you immediately. By using a hacked weapon you are cheating - it doesn't matter how you got it. You know you shouldn't have so you have two choices -

Choice 1 - Do not pick up a hacked weapon and suffer no consequences

Choice 2 - Pick up a hacked weapon, knowing it gives you an unfair advantage over other players (douche) and risk being perma-banned (and the rest of your group if ur in a clan).

• Like 6

Yes it is but since it is a legit weapon there is no possible way to determine that. Stop trying to justify the use of hacked weapons, it is a scum move. Sure if you didn't know it then that's one thing and I tend personally to understand that excuse. The use of a known hacked weapon is lame and you should be mocked and ridiculed for using one.

• Like 1

Good job. gonna try your server out later. Been sniped so many times by kids with aws who think they are the shit. everybody can do that shit with thermal