Sign in to follow this  
Obsolescence

You find a can of Mountain Dew and you...

70 members have voted

1. 1. Rollback?

• Yes please, i've suffered from these bugs..
    • No, screw you lose.

Made this topic to see what the majority of players do with their mountain dew. That is all. If you preference isn't represented in the poll feel free to elaborate in your reply :D

Edit: Polls not working =(

Edited by Obsolescence

It's diabolicus I tell you, I once drank one when my thirst was flashing red....and then...and then....it was GREEN!!

• Like 1

I once found a can of mountain dew and i was all happy because its so rare, however my friends didnt want me to take it and said, it was cursed and blah blah blah....

So i took it and put it in my bag, there were only 2 other people on the server and the only ones anywhere near me (within at least 2 miles) was just my friends... so we were raiding buildings and stuff and all of a sudden... boom.. boom boom.... i hear shots and then i hear bullets just hitting off of everything near me, and soon i hear a truck pull up to the building and i hear more shots and my friend and me were hiding in a room freaking out trying to come up with a solution so he yelled at me "DROP THE F***ING MOUNTAIN DEW!!!!" and i freaked out and dropped it then we went to the other side of the building we were in and then a minute later... everyone was gone... and to this day my friend and me are terrified of that cursed soda.. it was the weirdest thing to happen to me while playing dayz..

so to answer the question about what i would do if i saw mountain dew.. is that i would run like hell far away from it!

Bury it with the dead nothing good comes from this wretched liquid

Edited by Steak and Potatoes
  • Like 2

I once found two mountain dews in cherno. A little while later I found a car! Carrying one mountain dew is a curse because it upsets the so called "no odds" rule that applies to the drink. If a player is carrying a odd number of mountain dews then that player is cursed. Carrying two mountain dews restores balance to the forces involved with the drink. When the forces are in balance good luck will come to everyone nearby.

Obviously the mountain that is verdant has some sort of zone of no balance. It causes people to be delusional and animals to have strange properties. I suspect that there is some sort of X-lab located some where under the earth there. I have said to much and now I must go.

I have only found one can of Mt. Dew ... was shot in the head as I try to pick it up.

I keep it just like a normal soda can...I drink it when it is a necessity.

There is no difference between the Mountain Dew can and a normal Coke and/or Pepsi can. Drinking it at Green Mountain won't do jack shit.

I started frantically looking around as I expected imminent death. After a while of being paranoid, I drank it and started to head out and was sniped. :(

Edited by Tabris07

I started frantically looking around as I expected imminent death. After a while of being paranoid, I drank it and started to head out and was sniped. :(

quite the dewlema

• Like 1

Place it in the middle of a road in a high traffic area.

Watch.

• Like 2

Place it in the middle of a road in a high traffic area.

Watch.

Oh what a great idea!

place in the middle of NWAF.

Watch.

I have never found one in a loot spawn and have been playing for a very long time.

drink it as soon as possible so if i die, they can't have my precious

• Like 1

Leave it where it is and hope I didn't disturb it.

Mountain dew is a horrible, horrible curse.

Every time I've picked it up I've died soon after, if I don't die and store it in a tent, my camp is discovered within hours.

True story, I once raided a camp that had 3 mountain dew in the tents.

After I was done I went back to my home server and put them in my "rare loot" tent.

The camp had been there for 3 months and had never been discovered, I went and took a shower.

Upon my return the contents of ALL of the tents were gone, along with my atv and SUV... I died an hour after finding mountain dew in a supermarket -.-

I no longer touch the stuff, nether do any of my companions.

Edited by Anethma