Sign in to follow this  
Muncywolverine

Note-pads, pencils, and camping tents.

If you had a notepad and pencil in-game, what messages would you leave for people?

Like, if you found someone's tent, would you write something and leave them a message?

What would you say?

I personally would leave my notepad and pencil in my camp, and i'd leave this for the guy who finds it:

Dear bastard,

Hello! I see you've found my camp. Please help yourself to whatever you'd like.

Would you care to comment about the placement of my camp? Did you easily see it from the road? How did you find it? What do you think of the barbed wire and sandbag defenses? Were they easily overcome? Or did you ghost in?

Sincerely,

Muncywolverine

just to see if they leave me a note back :>

Edited by Muncywolverine
  • Like 1

Congratulations you found it :D take what you want so i know i need to spend another 5 hours hunting a betters site out!

PS. this doesn't mean you need to run this over...

I leave it at a heli crash site, saying:

"Congratulations! You now have to find an AS50 off a hacker!"

If I found an awesome camp I'd probably create a bunch of notes, starting in Elektro, each with a clue that leads closer to the camp.

• Like 2

good thread bro :thumbsup:

I'd draw a picture of a massive, veiny, spunking c*ck

• Like 1

I`d honestly leave ominous demonic notes scattered around the countryside.

That, and I`d pick some limericks off of the DayZ Limericks thread by Max Plancks if I get author`s permission.

• Like 1

If I could keep it on me: "GUY WHO KILLED ME ARE YOU FRIENDLY???" because I once saw a person ask if the guy shooting at him in cherno was friendly.

In someone elses tent: "I'M IN UR CAMP STEELIN UR SHIT"

In my tent: "Take anything and it blows."

On someone elses body: "I 360 MLG 420 SMOKE WEED DUBSTEP NOSCOPED DIS KID 1V1 ME FAGZZZZZZZZZZZZ" Edit: And probably link to this video

Just randomly around: "IF YOU DON'T MAKE 3 MORE OF THESE MESSAGES AND LEAVE THEM IN GREEN MOUNTAIN, BLACK LAKE AND PRUD IN 2 HOURS A CAN OF MOUNTAIN DEW WILL COME AND KILL YOU"

Edited by Angryofficer
  • Like 1

I'd call it my Orange SoapStone, and I would leave but one message everywhere...

PRAISE THE SUN!

• Like 2

Hi my name is N0T3BK, also known to my friends as NoteBook! Or I would have, if any of them were still alive, or had existed in the first place!

(If you get this, you have probably been playing as little of DayZ as I have in recent days).

If I found someone else's tent: "I say thank you for the free supplies, but so as to make sure you didn't feel too depressed about being robbed, I replaced everything in here with another little note telling you what I did with the item."

Such as: "This ammo you had stocked up on, It didn't fit my gun, as I thought it was useless I dropped all of it about a mile away in another tent, I forget which direction."

Or: "I really liked your gun, but since I had already moved the ammo I thought I would just put it in the lake. No, not that one pretty close to you on the map... A little further in the opposite direction... Further... Further... Ah there we go. Yes I know it's technically the sea, but meh."

Even as far as: "The NVG's you left me are awesome, it's like they were designed to help you see at night. Shame I only use day servers. I thought for safe keeping I would put them in the fire stations in Elektro."

Possibly: "I never even saw satchel charges in this game until this point, The explosion they made was awesome. Ever heard of the Nursery rhyme hey diddle diddle? Well, MOST of the cow got over the moon, I'd say at least 77% of it."