Mysticales

Week 3 Ivan and Martin arrested. Show them you care

I have signed that partition and if you haven't please help and sign it!! http://www.helpivanmartin.org/

Even though I have been banned from ArmA II: Operation Arrowhead for BI being stupid claiming I hack I thought even if they are stupid I want to help some good people finish a game that started off DayZ.

Can't wait keep up the work DayZ Dev team!!

I thought I might share my partition with you guys!!

post-61567-0-88889600-1348652914_thumb.p

Edited by Scopezz

I'm not sure why you're so passionately convinced that anybody here is going to agree with an irate nationalist that barely speaks English. I don't believe that Ivan Buchta and Martin Pezlar should be released from Greek custody because they are the designers of a game that I will more than likely purchase; I believe that they should be released from Greek custody because to anybody with half of a functioning brain - and lacking the ultra-nationalist paranoia that many young Greeks possess - these two men are aggressively innocent. The fact that they are being detained at all, if it weren't so bleak, would be hysterical - and your country is perpetuating this farce.

IF you have evedence buy yourself a ticket and present them in the court all the rest are blah blah blah i barely speak english not cause i dont know English cause i had ADHD and i am irritated by guyies like you. And in my years in internet most people understand me quite well so i guess less able people are problematic to understand me.

I am not against the developers i am against a bunch of mindless people wanting to influence justice cause they wont arma 3 to be finished

But it would be very hillarious if Greek justice had valide reasons for arresting them then it will be a interesting internet story

The thing most people here are complete arrogant and ignorant

These thins happens in countries as happened in the Case of Lamp of God

Accused are judged from the Justice and thing follow their course thousands cases every year a foreigner to get arrrested for various reasons in numerous cases

The irritating in this thread is cause some fan boys want their developers to be free they can post a septic pit of urines

i guess even they were accused of murder still people would post the shame crap they post even now .

And i dont think there is a valid discussion none of them reads the posts dont even see the links or even search the net to ACTUALLY LEARN THE CASE FROM A NEW SITE .

And is kinda comic some Anti Greek posts relating these case with the Greek Crisis cause they accuse Greek as Corrupt and lazies but they want in the same time GREEK JUSTICE not do their work and follow usual bureaucratic staff that all greeks are obligated to follow (in short they want Greek Justice to be deficient)

I love also the though that says they do it in order to gain money or misguide Greek citizens (lol this case is nt like in t0p 100 in News in Greece lol)

ITS ALL ZOMBIES WANT BRAINS DISCUSSION ZOMBIES WANT BRAINS OF GREECE BRAINS

Edited by IoannisG

The irritating in this thread is cause some fanboys want their developers to be free i guess even they were accused of murder still people

would post the shame crap the post even now .

And i dont think there is a valid discussion none of them reads the posts dont even see the links or even search the net to ACTUALLY LEARN THE CASE FROM A NEW SITE .

ITS ALL ZOMBIES WANT BRAINS DISCUSSION LOL

Please read the truth yourself about there only being 14 frames of video being the only evidence and learn the case yourself please before making wild baseless accusations as you have before.

• Like 3

Please read the truth yourself about there only being 14 frames of video being the only evidence and learn the case yourself please before making wild baseless accusations as you have before.

source link i can say that they were arrested of paidophilia in the way you posted

so post link sourse or pls dont post

paidophilia

What is 'paidophilia'?

As far as I know it's not a word. And to be honest I don't think you have the rights to tell a member of the DayZ staff to not post. The two ArmA III men that are in Greece are being held for taking 14 frames of an island.

IF you have evedence buy yourself a ticket and present them in the court all the rest are blah blah blah i barely speak english not cause i dont know English cause i had ADHD and i am irritated by guyies like you. And in my years in internet most people understand me quite well so i guess less able people are problematic to understand me.

I am not against the developers i am against a bunch of mindless people wanting to influence justice cause they wont arma 3 to be finished

But it would be very hillarious if Greek justice had valide reasons for arresting them then it will be a interesting internet story

Accused are judged from the Justice and thing follow their course thousands cases every year a foreigner to get arrrested for various reasons in numerous cases

The irritating in this thread is cause some fan boys want their developers to be free they can post a septic pit of urines

i guess even they were accused of murder still people would post the shame crap they post even now .

And is kinda comic some Anti Greek posts relating these case with the Greek Crisis cause they accuse Greek as Corrupt and lazies but they want in the same time GREEK JUSTICE not do their work and follow usual bureaucratic staff that all greeks are obligated to follow (in short they want Greek Justice to be deficient)

I love also the though that says they do it in order to gain money or misguide Greek citizens (lol this case is nt like in t0p 100 in News in Greece lol)

Seriously, your bullshit made my brain hurt. After deciphering your message heres what I want to know:

Would you mind to share with me your uncovered news regarding the lawsuit? I want to take a bath in the same wisdom as you obviously did.

PS: Apparently your years of internet experience didn't help and ADHD is not an excuse.

Edited by Motte

Link with a news report:

So they are in custody awaiting trial? They were caught video-taping a military area where video-taping is prohibited. Now they face trial for espionage, which probably ends in dubio pro reo. It's indeed a terrible thing to squander your days in a prison, especially when you are not guilty.

But how should a judiciary system work in such a case where the trial is scheduled and incriminating evidence secured? Send them home?

source link i can say that they were arrested of paidophilia in the way you posted

so post link sourse or pls dont post

You infer anything more like that I will ban you from the forums.

• Like 4

I was paying attention to the discussion as it unfolded on the petition site also. It would seem that any Greek nationals who had a negative comment were ill informed, probably owing to a massive web of propaganda.

I don't blame anyone for wanting to trust that their government is making the right choice.

But when they're clearly using very poor evidence and false information to force a particular view on the subject YOUR GOVERNMENT IS LYING TO YOU

Just calling it how I see it, like it or lump it.

http://www.helpivanmartin.org/ - show your support.

Edited by Chabowski

We are aware of the situation since we enjoy their product, our collective outrage at this farce is due to knowing the story. I read up on the situation and it seems like some terrible joke, but it is a terrible joke that affects innocent peoples lives so it definitely is not funny.

Then you go with some wild swing on pedophilia (I guess since you horribly mangled the word), pretty much sums up what type of person we are dealing with. I will not slam your country because that is counterproductive, I will say your justice system has made an egregious mistake that is reminiscent of third world countries and not a Western country that likes to think of itself as part of the modern world. That is what makes the situation so maddening, it would be equally wrong in a place like Rwanda, but you would expect better from a country like Greece.

Others are the Messiah calling the others Racist and other are the Pope judging as heretics whole nations

Actuall most guyies are Racists they prove with the contemn and hate posts they forget that their comments apply on a whole nation

if you are not able to accept that this thing IS FUCKING NORMAL then dude go and do it in your country

and then tell to the police I DIDNT SAW THE SIGN

AND I AM NOT 22 year old mr you are know in the internet

I have to agree with one point, If you came to the base I am stationed at and started taking pictures without permission, you WOULD be arrested.

Do I think they were monumentally stupid for taking pictures of a military base, yes. Do I think that they are innocent, yes.

I hope this gets worked out.

• Like 2

I ASK MATT LIGHFOOT THAT GAVE ME WARNING CAUSE I ASKED HIM TO PROVIDE A LINK STATING ALL WHAT HE HAS SAID ON THE DEVELOPERS ARREST

CAUSE OFFICIAL GREEK NEWS Said (apart the fact that these case is nt in news anymore than 1 day none cares about it or knows it)

THEY GOT ARRESTED WITH EVEDENCE HE SAYS OTHERWISE AND GIVES WARNING MISSUSING HIS ROLE AS MODERATOR

PROVIDE LINKS AND INFO ALL WHAT WE KNOW IS THAT EVEN THEIR BOSS AVOIDED TO SUPPORT THEM DIRECTLY IN HIS STATMENTS

ZOMBIES WANT GREEK BRAINS GREEK BRAINS IS TASTY FOR DAYZOMBIES

YOU MAY CALL ME NATIONALIST BUT MANY HEERE AGREE WITH MY POST THAT IF YOU GET ARRESTED FOR SPYING EVEN ACCINTENDLY YOU SHOULD BE JUDGED AND PUNISH IF FOUND GUILTY . ALL THE OTHERS ARE ACTING IMMATURE AND RACISTIC

PROVIDE A LINK AND INFO MATT ON YOUR STATEMENTS AND STILL YOU DONT HAVE ACCESS IN THE EVIDENCE OF THE CASE JUST BLINDLY AND CHILDREN LIKE TAKE DEVELOPERS SIDE

AND YOU MISSGUIDE PEOPLE TO SIGN A PETITION ON A CASE YOU ARE NOT WELL EVEN AWARE OF AND YOU JUST REPRODUCE DEVELOPERS SIDE WITHOUT VALID CLUES AND INFO provide a valid link not a supporters link on the case or stop misguiding people here

Edited by IoannisG

and cause MATT MISGUIDES PEOPLE HERE I PROVIDE

link on the BOHEMIA INTERACTIVE FORUM AVOID TO ACTUAL MAKE A DISCUSSION ON THE TOPIC

http://forums.bistud...ested-in-Lemnos

This is true.

We prefer this topic not to be discussed on our forums atm, at least until we know more specific details about the case so I am going to close this topic and our moderators are going to close any related dicussion here, thank you for understanding.

also a comment by the mayor of Limnos

'Unthinkable'

"In the age of information has gone far beyond the potential problems of national security, which should be explored. We do not mind or Lemnos, a place of peace and creation, changing into evolving field where scenes of violence and fighting. We urge the relevant departments to deal with the issue, and we reserve all our legal rights to defend the character and reputation of our island, "said visibly annoyed Limnos Mayor Antonis Chatzidiamantis.

http://www.enet.gr/?...ticle&id=312852

Doesnt this make you wonder why the official Bohemia Interactive avoids to take place in this case and stays neutral

THINK TWICE AND ASK MATT AND OTHERS RESTLESS SUPPORTERS AND VALID INFO NOT JUST their personal opinions on the case

Realie that this is a real life case not gaming and if one in million there is something dirty in this case guyies like Matt would have proven to have you all terrible missguided

all that i say is leave justice to do their work and then judge Greece and how corrupt we are .

Finally i accuse directly MATT

MIisdirecting you constantly on theme presenting what they did as minor and lying over the topic taking Photoes even a british member of dayz forum has openly said that was arrested for taking photo as an architeckt in BRITAIN

MIsguiding you to sign a petition WHEN the officials Bohemia Interactive FORUMS and president avoid to declare the innocesne of their employs and stay neutral

ABUSING HIS MODERATION POWER TO THREATEN ME AND MAKE INDIRECT THREATS THROUGH WARNINGS

Edited by IoannisG

We are aware of the situation since we enjoy their product, our collective outrage at this farce is due to knowing the story. I read up on the situation and it seems like some terrible joke, but it is a terrible joke that affects innocent peoples lives so it definitely is not funny.

Then you go with some wild swing on pedophilia (I guess since you horribly mangled the word), pretty much sums up what type of person we are dealing with. I will not slam your country because that is counterproductive, I will say your justice system has made an egregious mistake that is reminiscent of third world countries and not a Western country that likes to think of itself as part of the modern world. That is what makes the situation so maddening, it would be equally wrong in a place like Rwanda, but you would expect better from a country like Greece.

You realize that if you are found taking video/photos of an American base you will be arrested also.

You realize that if you are found taking video/photos of an American base you will be arrested also.

That is the point. It's the same anywhere you go:

USA, Germany, Czech Republic, Russia, Mexico, Canada, France, UK etc.

I am not saying that i like it this way. I just think the whole fuzz being made here is ridiculous.

hmmm, I don't think anyone thinks they shouldn't have been arrested. I think what everyone thinks of as a bit of a joke is the fact that blatantly these guys are not spys.... any baffoon can see this with a 5 minute search of the internet, to find out that these are two developers from a software house who have made a map of the island for an army game.

people are outraged that two very obviously innocent guys can be held for so long while the wheels of justice grind ridiculously slowly towards the inevitable acquittal.

i hope that these two guys get some kind of compensation.

and all I can say as someone who has visited greece as a tourist before, is I will never go back there for sure. I hope the greeks authorities realise the PR nightmare is only going to further worsen the poor greek tourism trade. which I believe is very important industry for them.

shame for everyone.

To put tourists in jail without trial for being tourists is a parody of justice. Let's hope they can get their day in court soon and that the justice system delivers a minimum of connom sense.

unintelligible rage babbling

Look, we all know you are the Greek Prime Minister. Srsly Antonis, shouldn't you be trying to dig your country out of bankruptcy instead of posting on these forums?

• Like 2

Let me fix that for you:

To hold alleged criminals in jail until trial is common sense in any judiciary system.

And to this:

Let's hope they can get their day in court soon and that the justice system delivers a minimum of connom sense.

Full ACK.

Edited by Alexey Zemanov

seriously guys take it easy....

what happened is awful and sorry but I cannot trust what bohemia is saying or the developers or the media(greek or foreign)....

Wait for the trial and see what happens....

This story is spreading like wildfire in blogs and everywhere.it's ridiculous.

The devs might have been taking illegal pictures and videos or may have not.who knows?do you?

this story should not have been publiced at all by my point of view...if it had not,things would have been much easier for those two.

to clarify something here.

I trully and wholeheartedly support them and will try to help in any way possible.

Edited by Arch0N
  • Like 1

And remeber even their boss remained

Neutral in the case and avoid any statment on their arrest .

AND REALLY DO INTERNET PETITIONS have any of credit especially signed by minors or anonymous people .

Edited by IoannisG