Mysticales

Week 3 Ivan and Martin arrested. Show them you care

a pile of nonsense my friend

I have been in militairy base of Britain in Cyprus its exactly the same all your points are weak a fence cannot stop a camera from shooting how many times or how many Fighter land or leave

Plus the photo were taken in a militairy hot zone that has constant dogfights it isnt BRITAIN wait is KATE MIDDLETON BOOBS A BRITISH BASE CAUSE YOU BAN BOON PHOTOS TOO

Guess what the signs say below in A militairy base in of Britain in CYPRUS

http://www.defence-p...ish_bases_2.jpg

UN CYPRUS BUFFER ZONE SIGN

http://fineartameric...us-joe-fox.html

http://fineartameric...us-joe-fox.html

I GUESS UNITED NATIONS ARE CORRUPTED ANd PATHETIC TO POST THESE SIGNS TOO and want to bully tourists

Plus Even Google earth and maps avoid to give satelite view of militairy base

most people show plain ignorance on simple matters and a petition by 15 years old it worths as much as pile of shit

http://www.lindsayfincher.com/gallery/main.php?g2_view=core.DownloadItem&g2_itemId=923

There is a picture of Belfast police station, the fences/wall can not be seen through because it would be a security risk, if you want I can direct you to some companies that would be more than willing to sort you out with some of these magical fences that stop you being able to see through.

No stopping is to primarily stop attack by vehicles. Now please reference to someone that has been arrested for taking pictures of British aircraft, it says you will maybe arrested. There is a difference between a threat and reality.

Now I know Kate Middletons knockers are quite big but I don't think they are comparable to the Government of Greece. There is a huge difference between personal privacy and a Government's ability to stop you taking pictures.

Taking pictures of another person on private land is a breech of their right of privacy, the state is not an individual so it does not have the right to privacy. It has a totally different legal status so comparing the two is slightly silly.

I also never stated the anyone was corrupt or pathetic, I doubt the Greek Government is corrupt and having democratic elections mean that it can't really be pathetic.

Again my original post was out of past experiences with the British counterparts. They aren't a figment of my imagination, so they can't logically be a pile of tosh.

maybe if they released updates faster than one per month they wouldn't be in jail. Karma's a Bitch!

Yes Karma is. You have been warned. Please be more respectful about people being detained without any regards to them or their families who are hurting.

Old saying. If you have nothing nice to say, then dont. This is a serious thread for support. Not joking or insulting.

• Like 2

http://www.lindsayfi...m&g2_itemId=923

There is a picture of Belfast police station, the fences/wall can not be seen through because it would be a security risk, if you want I can direct you to some companies that would be more than willing to sort you out with some of these magical fences that stop you being able to see through.

No stopping is to primarily stop attack by vehicles. Now please reference to someone that has been arrested for taking pictures of British aircraft, it says you will maybe arrested. There is a difference between a threat and reality.

Now I know Kate Middletons knockers are quite big but I don't think they are comparable to the Government of Greece. There is a huge difference between personal privacy and a Government's ability to stop you taking pictures.

Taking pictures of another person on private land is a breech of their right of privacy, the state is not an individual so it does not have the right to privacy. It has a totally different legal status so comparing the two is slightly silly.

I also never stated the anyone was corrupt or pathetic, I doubt the Greek Government is corrupt and having democratic elections mean that it can't really be pathetic.

Again my original post was out of past experiences with the British counterparts. They aren't a figment of my imagination, so they can't logically be a pile of tosh.

The last time you had a territory dispute was in like in 1000s and so there isnt militairy sensitive areas in britain but i bet my tooth that iif started photoshooting militairy personell entering a base i would get arrested

PLUS THIS IS THE LAW THEY SHOULD HAD KNOW IT OR THEY ARE JUST AMATEURS OR IN DIFFERENT CASE DISRESPECTIVE IF THEY ARE FOUND GUILTY THEY SHOULD SERVE THEIR PENALTY

or you suggest that Game developers are above the law of states ???

Edited by IoannisG

Well no our last territorial dispute would be Northern Ireland or the Falklands both well within the last century and you could argue that both are still going on today. The issue of photography isn't really comparable with the Falklands as it was a surprise attack to some extent. However with Northern Ireland, you argue that to a lesser extent it is still going on.

Well no our last territorial dispute would be Northern Ireland or the Falklands both well within the last century and you could argue that both are still going on today. The issue of photography isn't really comparable with the Falklands as it was a surprise attack to some extent. However with Northern Ireland, you argue that to a lesser extent it is still going on.

And of course, there don't have to be conflicts for there to be any sensitive areas. Research places and some larger military bases (Such as the ATCs) would be tight on security.

Also not forgetting the current situation with Afghanistan, there would be a lot of things going on relating to that that would be secret.

Edited by Raxx

We are not to judge or not have access to the alleged evidence apart their on boss avoided to openly support them

Edited by IoannisG

This whole thing is just still unsorted because of the greek military not wanting to accept it's incompetence

They don't want people to film their stuff, okay, then they should guard or hide it, if two or three people can get arrested for walking around and taking photos, something is seriously wrong with your security if they filmed something important and secret so easy

i bet many people in that base got their asses kicked because of this, the greek military should just let them go and accept that they fucked up, they are behaving extremely childish and butthurt about this

Please read the statement, they were there on holiday NOT TO RESEARCH for A3

well to be fair we have no way of confirming that. even if we had details about the visa they had, it still wouldn't mean they didn't intend to sneak some work in

don't take this the wrong way like I'm accusing anyone of anything. it's just how I look at things...

Young matty why didnt the police leave you where you were that day if they didnt mind you taking photo's and you dont think they were sussing you out on the way back to the station (what about if you were middle eastern you reckon they woulda just taken you home). and the time with you mum you say he pretty much told you to turn around and fuck off but they dont mind. do you know where the Falklands are, and ireland well i wont go into that.

But your comparing one countries policy to another (their different) they aint in the UK and you werent a foriegner in the UK. It's been explained to you that even the pommy bases in Greece have the same signs. And you honestly believe any military power (incl. the UK) wont do what there signs say i reckon you dont have a clue. and to top it off it is still a hot zone.

lol Julian estrang or what ever his name is.

Its nothing personal but just the way everyone is saying greece is wrong or in the wrong and quite simply they are not they have every right to detain these two blokes (i wouldn't want to be in their shoes and im not saying they are guilty) and if they have the photos well what can i say. hopefully they just get there shit confiscated and let go but not because they make a computer game (but if there working on Arma 3 how would that effect Dayz when it supposed to use Arma 2 engine i'm told.)

Edited by DMC14
  • Like 1

Does the Greece government even have enough money left to keep up a military OR even prisons? They're broke like shit and in the name of the security of our currency, the €uro, to save money especially, they should release the two captives ASAP! Or ... Czech Republic stops paying any money to Greece, frickin' gangsters down there. First they take your money, then your employees.

Your an idiot.

Young matty why didnt the police leave you where you were that day if they didnt mind you taking photo's and you dont think they were sussing you out on the way back to the station (what about if you were middle eastern you reckon they woulda just taken you home). and the time with you mum you say he pretty much told you to turn around and fuck off but they dont mind. do you know where the Falklands are, and ireland well i wont go into that.

But your comparing one countries policy to another (their different) they aint in the UK and you werent a foriegner in the UK. It's been explained to you that even the pommy bases in Greece have the same signs. And you honestly believe any military power (incl. the UK) wont do what there signs say i reckon you dont have a clue. and to top it off it is still a hot zone.

lol Julian estrang or what ever his name is.

Its nothing personal but just the way everyone is saying greece is wrong or in the wrong and quite simply they are not they have every right to detain these two blokes (i wouldn't want to be in their shoes and im not saying they are guilty) and if they have the photos well what can i say. hopefully they just get there shit confiscated and let go but not because they make a computer game (but if there working on Arma 3 how would that effect Dayz when it supposed to use Arma 2 engine i'm told.)

Because Heapy is in the middle of nowhere, they asked how I had gotten there and offered a lift back to Chorley. Not everyone is indecent. I may have also slightly mentioned that it was a long walk back to Chorley.

Because Heapy is in the middle of nowhere, they asked how I had gotten there and offered a lift back to Chorley. Not everyone is indecent. I may have also slightly mentioned that it was a long walk back to Chorley.

They took you out of the area. sorry but i don't know where indecency comes into this conversation.

Edited by DMC14

They took you out of the area. sorry but i don't know where indecency comes into this conversation.

It was more a statement of them being nice, I wasn't forced or such to go with them any ways to get it back onto topic I shall refrain from posting :)

Can any of the moderators please explain why my post has been removed?

starting to loose all hope on this mod/team...

Just checked. I dont see any posts hidden or deleted. Mightve been a posting issue. Lately forums seem swamped. So maybe just didnt get through.

Also to everyone else. Please stay on topic. Refrain from derailing, trolling, insult, or being stupid. This is one thread where none of that will be tolerated. So unless you all want me to get my whip out... ;)

• Like 3

So unless you all want me to get my whip out... ;)

I'm into that type of stuff... ;)

• Like 1

This whole thing is just still unsorted because of the greek military not wanting to accept it's incompetence

They don't want people to film their stuff, okay, then they should guard or hide it, if two or three people can get arrested for walking around and taking photos, something is seriously wrong with your security if they filmed something important and secret so easy

i bet many people in that base got their asses kicked because of this, the greek military should just let them go and accept that they fucked up, they are behaving extremely childish and butthurt about this

Did you even saw the photos posted???

CAUSE THERE ARE ALSO GERMAN SIGN SAYING NOT FILMING

Really dayz where do you find guyies like him

RAcist thinking there boy

Edited by IoannisG

I wish the followin post to be an example so people that want to express to the arrest

avoid idiotic and retard and lack knowledge statements towards Greece

http://mw2.google.co...um/19110639.jpg

German base Sign says among many NO TAKING PHOTOS

http://www.ehow.com/...tallations.html

Regulation on Usa about taking photo on militairy bases

http://photographern...rorist.org/map/

The same for britain even has A MAP THAt PHOTOTAKING IS FORBIDEN

AS YOU SEE I HAVE PROVED WHAT HAPPENING IS GREECE IS ABSOLUTE NORMAL IF YOU WONT TO MAKE RACISTIC COMMENTS TO PROVE YOUR SMALLNESS OF YOUR EGO AND PROBLEMATIC COMMUNICATION THROUTH THE NET PLS PICK AN OTHER THEME .

Like you are lazy you wont pay taxes and etc in a different thread

Edited by IoannisG
  • Like 1

Just to touch on the usa link where it mentions taking photo's of children with out the permission of the parents. i have experienced this first hand but in australia. long story short my ex was in the city (sydney) and some asian tourists took a photo of her child while he was upset (him being upset has nothing to do with story) anyway she smashed their camera (she is asian too) and there tour guide called the cops. the cops rocked up and pretty much told the photographers to piss off.

I know im sorry im getting off topic.

Edited by DMC14

Yes Karma is. You have been warned. Please be more respectful about people being detained without any regards to them or their families who are hurting.

Old saying. If you have nothing nice to say, then dont. This is a serious thread for support. Not joking or insulting.

Maybe they shouldn't have been taking pictures illegally if they wanted to see their families again. Their own fault and they deserve their punishment. Rules are there for a reason.

Edited by FlatulentRemedies

Flatulent.. Ya know.. if you wanna be a fail troll.. go for it. Others here will knock ya down.

You talk about own fault and punishment. I am sorry but no. as a tourist, you just wanna take pictures. Hell I do that daily. Now if you notice, the moment they SAW it was not allowed, they stopped. Then comes the main thing... taking pictures unauthorized of a military base.. is a different crime then "Espionage" So if you want your statement to be true, then Greece should lesser the charge.

Signed the petition, it is complete nonsense that it would endanger national securtiy , they are just angry because the country is going bankrupt.

They just have to release them so they can go back to their families.