Mysticales

Week 3 Ivan and Martin arrested. Show them you care

if you are a selfish like me, think about your game, arma 3 dayzmod, dayzgame =D,

Everyone knows the Greeks are idiots, they can't even run an economy :P

J/K

Edited by disorder
  • Like 1

Maybe when people realise that the standalone relies quite heavily on these developers who worked a lot with Rocket on Dayz.

Maybe then people will participate in the petition. That is if they want to see the standalone in the next 20 years.

No need to give me beans you ignorant selfish trolls that say "I no participate I no evidence".

Hope they will get released soon!!! Got my vote!

As far as I know they even did not take a foot on a military area. Can't understand what's up with Greece.

Edited by Johnny_Pfosten

I just wrote an email to the Greek embassy in Berlin, twittered the PM and signed the petition :-)

However, I noticed that the FB link in rocket's tumblr post links to the FB page of Lesvos (or Lesbos) and not Lemnos. Are we accusing the wrong guys or are the autorities of Lesvos responsible for Lemnos as well?

Everyone knows the Greeks are idiots, they can't even run an economy :P

J/K

Tell me country that can.. I mean really run it, without taking loan to pay loan which only delays the inevitable?

Edited by Zeppa

Signed, late I know but in my ignorance I thought it was a quick "oh we mad a Mistake charging you, off you go" Never in a million years thought this would happen.

Wheres The A Team when you need them?

Greece, I want you to know my love for your country has died, I will spend my money eleswhere from now on.

Gutted, seriously gutted and appalled.

How fkn naive are these people?

Everyone know you don't go near Greek military with cameras! This has happened so many times in the past, i have 0 sympathy for them.

Sorry but they were fools if they did, if they didn't then they have nothing to worry about.

Everyone know you don't go near Greek military with cameras! This has happened so many times in the past, i have 0 sympathy for them.

Sorry but they were fools if they did, if they didn't then they have nothing to worry about.

They stopped immediately after they saw the sign saying not to use cameras, no need for 0 sympathy.

Please red this excerpt of the interview with one of the lawyer which I have already posted here

So why did they take photos of the objects that are prohibited to be shot?

My clients were just viewing the island, on their camera there is approximately 150 common tourist photos. Than there is one video, from which the investigators took 14 snapshots. There can be seen military air field. But that video was shot from the car while driving.

Did they know they are shooting restricted object?

There can be seen one sign on the video, informing that this object can't be photographed. The thing is, that as they were driving, they didn't notice the first sign. At the moment they saw the second sign, they stopped filming.

Despite of this they were charged of espionage?

Yes, according to the investigators, they were in possession of the material, that can endanger the national security of Greece. As I already said, the material in question is only that one short video. Also they filmed object, that is very easily visible and accessible to the public. Air field and the military buildings are near to the public communications. Anybody passing by can see what's going on inside the base. Charge of espionage means, that someone has to try to collect and get away secret information out of the country. My clients weren't hiding anywhere, nor they tried to infiltrate restricted areas. Their photos also doesn't contain any secret information. It is clear, that their intention wasn't spying, it was just a mistake. So they shouldn't be charged of espionage, but only of taking photos of military objects without permision, which is much less serious charge.

Tell me country that can.. I mean really run it, without taking loan to pay loan which only delays the inevitable?

Switzerland.

Maybe when people realise that the standalone relies quite heavily on these developers who worked a lot with Rocket on Dayz.

Maybe then people will participate in the petition. That is if they want to see the standalone in the next 20 years.

No need to give me beans you ignorant selfish trolls that say "I no participate I no evidence".

yes, clearly you should blindly defend someone based on the fact you like a video game they make <_<

The Greek authorities will probably send them home after they've worked out how to do so without looking completely stupid. Assuming this was all just some misunderstanding.

I don't know if this has already been posted but if you type in the words "Greece military base" in Google maps you can look at a satellite image of the base, fighter jets and all. Not sure what they could have gotten pics of that aren't already on Google?

Hi,

I have written a letter direct to our federal chancellor Angela Merkel, to let her know, what´s going on.

I´m from Germany and a european, so I´m involved in the financial problems greek has; whole Europe is.

Maybe Mrs. Merkel get´s, that greek is frustrated and helpless in this whole financial situation and is doing wrong in case of Ivan and Martin, hopefully!

Regards.

Mate do you know how many times your country was bailed out? I love how Germans think they are saving Europe and Merkel is our Leader.

the only reason you speak german and not russian is because of western allies. so don't even start judging other countries policies when your own is lucky to even exist.

I relation to the other 2 guys It is sad but something does not add up here, they wouldn't send them to jail for 20 years without a reason, if they did this is a terrible mistake but it just doesn't sound right. I would need to have listened to both sides to be abled to judge and sign.

In relation

How ignorant are you, speacially the last line?

ot: You must think that america has great justice system..

The justice system has its flaws and yes sometimes the wrong people are convicted but most of the time the people who get convicted are guilty of the crime.

Man you know, it's like Greece doesn't want their economy to ever recover. You'd think the last thing they'd want to be doing at this time is scaring away the tourists.

Lol @ all the posts here saying " i'll never visit Greece again", didn't know 12 year olds took holidays...

As i said before, it's common knowledge the Greek Military hate cameras or anyone using them, only a fool would go near a Greek Military installation with a camera, get over it people, the Greeks will let em out once they've had their fun, they allways, allways do.

• Like 2

So if I understand correctly there are two things in this world we can not take pictures of without criminal charges

Greek military bases and Kate Middleton's knockers?

Have i go this right?

• Like 4

Lol @ all the posts here saying " i'll never visit Greece again", didn't know 12 year olds took holidays...

As i said before, it's common knowledge the Greek Military hate cameras or anyone using them, only a fool would go near a Greek Military installation with a camera, get over it people, the Greeks will let em out once they've had their fun, they allways, allways do.

Actually, they don't.

It's not the first time this has happened in greece, and i'm pretty sure (could be wrong as I can't recall the article word by word) at least one of those times there was convictions. Not the 20 years they are talking about in this case, but 1-3 years for a couple of people visiting Greece.

What I don't get is, shouldn't they have asked for a permit to capture said pictures? Meaning it's a military instalation so there will be always suspition, but since it's a formal data gathering for a company shouldn't they require some kind of authorization from the Greek government to capture said data?

So if I understand correctly there are two things in this world we can not take pictures of without criminal charges

Greek military bases and Kate Middleton's knockers?

Have i go this right?

Don't be ridiculous.

Try to have a barbecue, only to have a random guy just climb the wall and take a picture of your naked wife or daughter and spread it all over the internet and your neighbours, and the we'll see if you would take that so lightly as you are taking it now....

And besides, that comparison does even make any effin' sense.

Edited by CodeOverflow