borntobewild

When and where from did you heard about DayZ and what forced you to buy it?

bought Arma2.

got bored by the boring gameplay and stupid robot like voices (ENEMY! MAN! 100M SOUTH!).

realistic..... NOT!

started search for arma2 mods on Moddb and boom.

hooked.

A friend of mine told me that Good Game was going to do a review of an interesting zombie game. After watching it I looked up DayZ on Youtube and watched some of Sidestrafes videos. After that I bought it,

YouTube. Someone I'm subscribed to uploaded a video and I jizzed everywhere. Already had an interest in ARMA but DayZ sealed the deal and after a while got myself ARMA X

/v/ threads way back when they actually liked the game. My brother forced me to get it to play with him

Saw and article on Rock paper Shotgun > link to CHKilroy's hilarious 1st in a series video's (he's a well known Arma player) where him and his team charge around not knowing much of anything about the game.

• Like 1

I had a bunch of friends tell me about this alpha mod zombie apocalypse survival horror 1337 game.

I keep playing it because it's zombies.

While browsing the Arma 2 OA servers, I found a lot of them were dayz. I was curious and googled.

I subscribe to many Commentators on You-Tube and I thought I would give it go - I have always played on a XBX so I was nervous buying Arma just to play the game and when I found out I could use my controller I haven't went back to the XBX yet, well ok, I do watch my Comcast and Netflix but no games

Saw and article on Rock paper Shotgun > link to CHKilroy's hilarious 1st in a series video's (he's a well known Arma player) where him and his team charge around not knowing much of anything about the game.

I saw the vid just after the day he released it, and i got sold. :)