Snort (DayZ)

Destroying Friendships

That response was uncalled for.

The threat you describe is what makes DayZ special. Once you know the exploits, this threat is gone. If you want to lie to yourself and pretend that it's still there, you can go ahead, but you're role playing. Your attitude towards your 'friends' is incredibly unfair, they probably just got bored when the threat was gone. After that point, the only enjoyment comes from griefing, gunning down flashlight heroes, hacking, or roleplaying.

Edited by boxt
  • Like 1

That response was uncalled for.

You generally have to be rude with morons because otherwise they don't take note. I mean your next message is actually so stupid I have to break it down.

The threat you describe is what makes DayZ special. Once you know the exploits, this threat is gone.

Right. With you so far. Go on.

If you want to lie to yourself and pretend that it's still there, you can go ahead, but you're role playing.

Here's where all system of logic and actual reasonable thinking fall flat.

Why play any game? There's another way to avoid threats in games.

Not fucking playing them. That's a reasonably good way. The fact that you're trying to justify exploiting in itself is dumb. The word exploiting means to basically take advantage of something that's broken. Yes. It's broken. And it will be fixed. But for now we have to make do with what we've got. This doesn't mean you should be taking advantage of the broken system to ruin other people's time.

Also your use of the term role playing is so fucking slim that it could be applied to any game. They aren't actual threats. It's a game. We don't actually have to deal with these zombies, bandits or starvation in 30 mins. It's a fucking game.

So basically at the end of your short, but extremely retarded paragraph, I've learned all games are role-playing games and that exploiting broken things to ruin other people's fun is a perfectly valid hobby.

Fuck off...

Your attitude towards your 'friends' is incredibly unfair, they probably just got bored when the threat was gone. After that point, the only enjoyment comes from griefing, gunning down flashlight heroes, hacking, or roleplaying.

If there was an award for "The worst sub-human piece of filth" I'd get everybody to nominate you.

If you get your jollies by ruining other people's time you are seriously nothing but a worthless sack of fucking shit and there shouldn't even be a discussion about your torture and execution.

Think I'm being harsh? Just try re-reading what you've fucking said. If you genuinely think that this is a valid argument I urge you to drink everything you find under your sink.

• Like 1

Drop a grenade. Amirite?

Urging admin to close thread, event is over, aftermath is uneventful, there's nothing left to discuss.

• Like 1

didnt read lol

Oh you...

God damn it, I don't find an emoticon to express my face right now.

My mind is at rest knowing you're a troll however, I was worried there was somebody generally that stupid in the world.

First: Your an idiot for hanging with these dicks to begin with but its good you finally noticed thier douchebaggery,

Second: Kill the fucks give them a taste of thier own medicine, do it in style with an axe and while you do it say "Let me axe you a question" and proceed to chop them into peices. Ofcourse your going to want to record all of this to add to thier embarresment when you upload it to youtube :)

First: Your an idiot for hanging with these dicks to begin with but its good you finally noticed thier douchebaggery,

Second: Kill the fucks give them a taste of thier own medicine, do it in style with an axe and while you do it say "Let me axe you a question" and proceed to chop them into peices. Ofcourse your going to want to record all of this to add to thier embarresment when you upload it to youtube :)

All of this ended months ago.

Oh god where are the admins to close threads when you need them!

Also if you read what I've written through-out the thread you'll understand why I hung around with them.

Go ahead and kill those f***ers!

Haha, just kidding, I actually read through the whole thread. You did the right thing. I wish you all the best for your rl.

I've already got my plan.

Two of them sit in their lovely hiding spot. Two shots with a revolver to them both.

The two on the other side of the field are usually watching over the actual strip, I can sneak behind the hangers and the control tower then put those fellows down with a well placed shot between the eyes with my DMR.

It shall be done.

Here's the thing. Once the first 2 die they'll bitch and moan to the other two. The other two will DC. You're going to need backup. I'm pretty sure that most of the forum community would gladly take part in this.

@OP - get them to the northern airstrip, and see if you can find a satchel charge. Pop it down behind them when they're sniping, one day, and then manually set it off. Your sacrifice will be honored.

I hear you man, in my experience, one of THE most interesting facts about DayZ - it shows true colors of people. I play with a group of folks i've known for a while, and some just recently met.

It is very interesting to see the character traits shining through the actions they take :)

The only thing I've found out about my friend so far is that he sucks at reading a map and navigating. Like, really sucks!

Hopefully going to get better at that, though.

Anyone want to place bets that the OP made all of this shit up?

Also Op, you are just as bad as your friends, since youve continually profitted from their cheating. Well, if this all isn't a lie, anyway.

Either way, you're lying or you won't do anything anyway because you're a sell professed coward. I'm leaning towards the former.

Just wait until you start getting killed over and over again without backup. you will then realize, damn i should have stayed with them boyz.

anyone who plays this game long enough and learns enough about it is going to be alt-f4'ing and duping simply because they can.

it's extremely difficult to convince yourself to do something the long/legitimate way when you know you can receive instant gratification by using broken game mechanics.

even worse, it destroys interest in the game because you realize that most other players are doing the same thing. hunting and eliminating a highly-geared player means nothing if he just spawn-hopped back to his buddies and was fully rekitted with dupes 5 minutes later.

these issues have to be fixed at the source; expecting everyone to resist temptation is a pipe dream.

Hey send me a message I'm a sniper with NVG's and a DMR. I can take them out I know the perfect position to shoot them if I think I know were they are camping.

kill them and record it, tell them "This is for all those innocents you killed!"

anyone who plays this game long enough and learns enough about it is going to be alt-f4'ing and duping simply because they can.

it's extremely difficult to convince yourself to do something the long/legitimate way when you know you can receive instant gratification by using broken game mechanics.

even worse, it destroys interest in the game because you realize that most other players are doing the same thing. hunting and eliminating a highly-geared player means nothing if he just spawn-hopped back to his buddies and was fully rekitted with dupes 5 minutes later.

these issues have to be fixed at the source; expecting everyone to resist temptation is a pipe dream.

This is NOT true. I have heard about duping when it first started but I have ZERO want to duplicate and cheat in the game. People who duplicate items and leave when PvP is on are idiots.

Oh, there are fates far worse than death, my friend;

Steal their morphine, break their legs.

Convince them that it wasn't you who did it, before they relog in make sure you've put a smoke grenade exactly where they had logged out.

(saying you shot the person who had fired and that everyone's morphine had disappeared, even yours)

On your mic, have this playing

Before finishing them both off with a grenade that you would've surely found by now.

or you could do an execution shot to the back of the head, which would be nice if you could dual wield.

Grenade if possible though. then walk away in slow motion as they die.

Edited by Red_Sky

This is NOT true. I have heard about duping when it first started but I have ZERO want to duplicate and cheat in the game. People who duplicate items and leave when PvP is on are idiots.

you are in the minority

pretty much everyone i know that has played this game long enough has gone down the dupe/altf4 road

expecting everyone to abide by the honor system is just laughable; it has to be fixed.

Edited by Refried

You are the gamer that I hate the most! People who take any fucking game way to fucking seriously! Sounds like me that it would have been fun joining your group of friends. You sound like the only one who would be sucking the joy out of playing the game with your friends. Just have fun and stop treating this game as what you would do in real life. It's a fucking game, get over it and your self! Just have fun or don't play!

Well said man. wait...no, actually it wasn't. I'm glad that you feel a need to completely talk down to someone who doesn't share your opinion on how to play a sandbox game. See sir, YOU, are the gamer I hate most. Sounds to me like you want this to be hardcore DM 24/7. Telling someone how to play makes you look like a complete ass man, seriously. This isn't your way or the highway.

And for the OP, it's a simple call that I've made in the past. If I don't agree with what my friends are doing, I stop playing with them. Yeah, it sucks, but I'd rather have fun on my terms and not someone else's.

Edited by kentk94
  • Like 1

There is nothing worse than this kind of game-play (Sniper-hopping)

and the same players are the disconnecters when you get the drop on them"but will be the first to cry if someone D/C on them"..... Arange to meet up make sure you got a "frag" and take them little bitches out.......

Be a HERO................

P.S. Please record it. ha

v

v

v

I was just about to say, he should record it!