Sign in to follow this  
electroban

HURRRR died again!

Hey hey its the hacker trash that spawns up behind u and rapes u in the back!!! yeahhhh bwoyyyyy, this game worth serious $$$.

How the fuck some people can survive on public servers longer than 3 days is a fucking mystery to me, how the fuck do u do it?

I havent been legit killed yet for about 3 weeks. every single time i die, its either the appearing turd spawning behind me, or some other hacking bullshit. Oh actually I did die that one time legitly, if by legitly you consider getting raped by a 3ft drop.

Fuck this game, end rant.

Lower pop. servers (5-15 players), staying away from the cities unless I have to go there, keep away from the airfields. Use Animals for food and lakes for drinks, you can survive well off deer stands for ammo and rarely encounter players. Got 25 days survival now.

Lower pop. servers (5-15 players), staying away from the cities unless I have to go there, keep away from the airfields. Use Animals for food and lakes for drinks, you can survive well off deer stands for ammo and rarely encounter players. Got 25 days survival now.

So what do you do when someone spawns behind you and shoots u in the back?

This game is so fucking ludicrously favourable to the players that roam in packs its fucking crazy.

Single player, low on life? binge eat 12 steaks.

In a group? low on life? get a transfusion no problem

Single player, got killed? well too bad fukhead back to the coast with you.

In a group, got killed? Thats ok, get to the teams duped tents to reclaim your gear.

Fuckkk thissss gameee

So what do you do when someone spawns behind you and shoots u in the back?

Take it in stride. Continue playing.

Maybe Dayz isn't for you. I haven't had a hacker run in for like 3 weeks. I have been shot in the back but I will not throw around hackusations. For all I know they got the drop on me, has been know to happen... Even for a all star super pro master blaster bad ass such as myself! So what chance do you stand? (wink)

Why not try teaming up or joining a clan/group?

• Like 1

Step-by-step guide for OP:

1. Find some friends

2. Meet friends on Dayz

3. Don't die

See how easy that was?

Privatehive servers is the answer:) if a hacker shows up and destroy your day. You simply contact the admins, they find the hacker and bans his ass back to the stonage. Then they roleback the server to before it happend. And you can continue from where you got cut off. Yes its that simple:)

Step-by-step guide for OP:

1. Find some friends

2. Meet friends on Dayz -> Mission Impossible 23423412

3. Don't die -> Mission Impossible 23423412 + 1

See how easy that was?

Not really. DayZ on public hive has become pretty much a DM.

Suggestion, go private hive. It's your only choice to play DayZ right now.

Not really. DayZ on public hive has become pretty much a DM.

Suggestion, go private hive. It's your only choice to play DayZ right now.

I joined upwards of 20 servers last night, trying to find one with a low-med number of players and in the evening with no fog. I was spawning nr the Barn at Elektro, and scanning the hill hoping to get some counter snipes in too. Got about 4-5 counter snipes and got the gear I needed from all of them. I didn't get someone spawn behind me at any point, and no hackers at all.

how can you possibly tell someone spawns behind you and shoots you in the back.

I see it all the time. Whenever running Im constantly holding down ALT to look in all directions. Have been doing that since I started getting randomly shot in the back from an area I just completely cleared.

Yeah it happens ALOT. Thats what they do, they spawn up behind u, and shoot u in the back, its the easy gratification death match that is the current hackers meta.

Port to player...kill player... mad skillz, repeat...

• Like 1

I tried private hives the only one i used is always empty and now not even up and open, id actually want a hive that has players playing on it, not just me jerking off in a bush. im in UK.

I am in the UK and generally play UK, FR, DE & NL hive servers, and I'm having no problems. What do you normally do, what's your strategy? Hang around the coast & cities? go for the NWAF/NEAF/Balota?

Let's see if we can't see where you're going wrong. How many players are normally on the server you join? 30+?

My character gotshot by a hacker yesterday. The way you can tell is when you are on a server with 4 people and they are all with you :)

Then, another player joins, teleports to your location, is invincible to bullets and spawns into your back to headdie you. The beautiful VAN burned out too... but I wasn't unhappy. The game gets easier with friends. Dayz is hardto play alone, but as soon as you have one friend, on one server, you can meet up and get bandaged, hitch a ride in his car, etc. It's much more fun!

The issue of shooting. Yes, I spend more time north than south. South is usually all about starting gear and Ghillies, whereas north is about vehicles and chopper crashes. Fewer people in north means less shooting.. However, at the hotspots (Stary Sobor, Airfield, Vybor) you will most likely meet someone. Happened to me. I had a car and copy-pasted "Don't shoot! I can take you to an offroader!". Needless to say they shot anyway - or one of them did. I stopped the car at the hangar, got into cover and talked to them on local. It all worked out. We repped the 4x4, drove on to find awesome gear and have played many good hours, since. Unfortunately, yesterday was the hacker attack, but for 4 days it's been good. Now we have a camp and vehicles with our found gear in it. I can feel your anger and frustration, since it's been the same with me. But once you get the hang of looting and moving stealthy. yet fast, in Dayz it becomes a lot easier to get equipped. Now I can even just take the most basic equipment and head for or camp or wait for pickup.

Edited by S3V3N

Yes but I don't see why I have to have a gang of bitches with me to survive. I'm a joe casual player and don't really play hardcore enough to have ongoing friends to play with and to dupe gear with. And most people Ive met on this game the first clan i found were a bunch of hacking turds, the second were just fuking around in tents duping stuff 24/7. The third is just me rolling around with some other guy in his car looking for vehicles and other camps. I just want to play on my own without having to worry about getting my gear raped off me by some cheating bitch.

Yes i know the game is alot easier with a group.

And as to the post above mine, I'm getting shot in the back by someone appearing behind me, hes not crouched on teh floor, hes just straight up appearing

Edited by electroban

lol i get called a hacker nearly daily by people who say "theres no 50 cals in dayz" or "you cant hit a target from 800 meters with a m107" yes there will be a lot of hackers on dayz and it ticks me off personally when i have some twit raging in side chat calling me a hacker for one shot killing him. cant wait for the stand alone they will still cry but hopefully there will be no hackers there :)

lol i get called a hacker nearly daily by people who say "theres no 50 cals in dayz" or "you cant hit a target from 800 meters with a m107" yes there will be a lot of hackers on dayz and it ticks me off personally when i have some twit raging in side chat calling me a hacker for one shot killing him. cant wait for the stand alone they will still cry but hopefully there will be no hackers there :)

Same for me. On the other hand, while sniping i see tons of as50 tws.

Also shooting a guy right in the middle of the eyes with an as50 and hes just like "i'm not even gonna move", and also have a ghillie guy playing some wierd music already shooting at the wall where I was hiding behind, without him even seeing me (I had upper ground and was looking at him through 3rd person)

That's DayZ right now.

Privatehive servers is the answer:) if a hacker shows up and destroy your day. You simply contact the admins, they find the hacker and bans his ass back to the stonage. Then they roleback the server to before it happend. And you can continue from where you got cut off. Yes its that simple:)

If that is actually happening. That's not cool. What about the other possible 49 people on that server that will lose heli's, cars, gear from that rollback.

If that is actually happening. That's not cool. What about the other possible 49 people on that server that will lose heli's, cars, gear from that rollback.

Backup every 20 minutes

I go on low pop servers and frolic through NW airfield regularly.