HappyMushroom

Funny ways you've died.

12k blood.

I'm on an epic helicopter crash sight hunt.

I have a lot of legit high end gear, that I've found myself.

Cruising around in a tractor I found on a mountain.

Everything's green except the engine.

10 mph through some grass being careful to avoid objects.

Pat a tree stump.

Tractor explodes.

Instant death.

Those damn explosive tree stumps.

I was the only one on the server.

Edited by HappyMushroom

Under seige by like 100 infected in the supermarket in electro, some guy offers to pick me up in his UAZ, im down to my last makorov mag by the tiem his headlights come into site. I blast my way to the door run out to get in....and he swerves to avoid a zombie and i end up a red mist across his windscreen....

jumped off a lighthouse by accident

Hitting 'V' instead of 'B' and instead of looking through binoculars end up vaulting over a cliff.

• Like 5

crawling up the stairs of an apartment then breaking my legs for no reason

pressing 'E' instead of 'Q' while hovering in a chopper at low altitude

• Like 1

Crawled over some pavement and started flying up in the air, no I don't think this was a hacker though it was a really long time ago. I flew over Cherno and landed in the water. Dead....

• Like 1

Walking in the Elektro firehouse and I walk into a wall on the top floor and I went through the wall and broke my leg and died.

Found a chopper at NWAF in hangar but didn't checked its status (it had red back rotor) then collected all parts for 5 hours (my parts spawns wasn't lucky) then repaired all the shit and took off. When I realised that I am spinning I tried to fly of the hangar instead of the landing and booooom..... :P

i ended up throwing a satchel charge out by accident (not realising that i did). Then i triggered it, blowing up the North West Airfield's barracks, taking a group of 6 survivors with me :L

I was in the eastern barracks in Fallujah, an armoured car with turret parks outside my door, it peeps it's horn and I run out not believing my luck. "wow a friendly player"

No sooner had I run out the door the bastards shoot me down!

It was probably funnier to the twats in the car, but I laughed my tits off too!

Here is a funny death that happened to someone else:

I was in cherno, unarmed. A bandit comes out of a buildings with a leroy enfield. A zombie had aggroed on me, and attacked. The bullet hit the zombie in the head, and didnt hurt me. I ran to safety.

I crashed my heli & survived with only shock, ran down to get a ride from a friend and he ended up hitting me with his bus

I think I might win , driving an ATV ( yeah really ) when driving along a normal road, no obstructions in sight, a rabbit runs across the road, the ATV connects with it, and I and the ATV are sent about 200 meters into the air, I was so high up the ground almost started to fade out, HIGH!!!.

All I could do was hold on and watch as the earth came screaming toward me, must have been in the air for a good 40 seconds before the bag as I slammed into the ground.

funny thing is I thought I survived the atv landed on its wheels, i got off and then the game and the server both agreed I should die, the wheels popped off I saw this and ran, then I hear a bang and suddenly Im dead at the base of the atv in a ball of burning hell lol

FUCK YOU RABBIT.

• Like 1

Shot in the head by friendly who was aiming at a zombie... I got revenge though by hacking his head off with a hatchet later though.

Then I've watched the hubby die by glitching through rocks and falling to his death, driving a tractor into a hay bail and exploding with it and just yesterday or the day before he climbed up the lighthouse... and stepped over the railing.

Edited by SquishyBear

So I was just starting off a new game, found an AK-74 with the sight from Balota. I decided to go raid the deer stands near, so I dropped the AK in one of the tents and raided all the deer stands with my hatchet. Found one AKS-74u and a few extra mags. Then I killed one military zombie that had a frag grenade on it, so obviously I picked it up.

Well, later on I went to pick up the mags and the AK. I put the hatchet back to the toolbelt and I equip the frag grenade automatically, without even noticing it. I'm in third person, about to pick up the rifle when I miss the loot spot and accidentally throw the frag inside the tent. I ran like hell, but still died.

Edited by Sutinen

Crawled over some pavement and started flying up in the air, no I don't think this was a hacker though it was a really long time ago. I flew over Cherno and landed in the water. Dead....

This happened to me once. I opened a portaloo door and it sent me flying out of kamenka :)

Was waiting for a heli pick up from friends by cap golova at the same time the heli was coming down our other buddy was racing in a car trying to meet for the pick up he loses control at full speed swerves underneath the heli as it is 7 feet from touching and runs me over dragging me 70 meters... Rough day

Was searching NWA for a can of soda (thirst icon was blinking). Opened the first door inside the barracks. Me vs. Door. Door wins.

Running for hours looting on fresh spawn. Friend shows up we loot, other friend finds L85, brings me L85. I find a safe spot, press ESC, press RESTART. Hilarity.

Very drunk, running past stary hills at night. Stop to drink and get separated from the group. Call out on VOIP

me: "GUYS WE GOT A BANDIT INCOMING

friend: I got him, I see him. Taking aim

me: shoot him he's getting close

BANG

Lobo has been killed.

The 3rd memeber of our group was lagging behind.