AndyTheBomb

Should they disable spawning in kamenka?

145 members have voted

1. 1. Should they disable spawning in and around kamenka?

Try out our Chernarus UK31 Bliss server, if you spawn at Kamenka we have added extra buildings for looting ie Hospital, yellow house and a firestation and just down the road at Komorova a store and school :)

Dying should carry a 24-hour server ban, so killing one douche would cause all his douche buddies to go somewhere else to play with him.

That is a terrible idea lol

I like spawning at kamenka, one of the easiest ways to start.

There are about 5 easy to reach deer stands and hardly any survivors.

and hardly any survivors.

Better yet, so many other people kill themselves immediately upon spawning in Kamenka that you're never hurting for bandages and painkillers.

"Deer stands don't spawn good loot anymore"

Lolwut? Tell that to the countless DMRs I've found in them, not to mention the Coyote backpack and M4A3 I found I'm a row... They're great for gearing up without having to do a suicide run through Cherno or Elektro.

One time I spawned in Kamenka and the first thing I found was a GPS and then an AK, I was set.

• Like 1

i prefere solnichny but kamenka is the second best for me, i agree that for new players is difficult to play from that spawn, it involves more navigation ability and knoledge of the map, but suiciding from a bridge is not the point of this game

• Like 1

You should respect other people's playstyles. I myself enjoy helping people and the risk of the southern cities, so I usually do suicide when I get to Kamenka. I simply don't have the time to run around all of Chernarus to get the best gear, so I make due with civilian quality gear I find in the cities. I like to play 2 hour rounds of running around the southern cities helping new players which results in me getting shot in the end more than spending days on gathering loot for a character that I don't know what to do with in the end.

I'm not in favor of removing the Kamenka spawn tho, because other people might like it.

Edited by (_BlaZe_)

You make a very valid point there mr Sheen. People have tried to raise awareness on kamenka, but its only a matter of time before it sinks to the bottom of the forum topic list and a new guy pops up and says it sucks.

IT SUCKS!! Not getting this spawn point!

The OP is the kind of person who wants to insta spawns at elektro and then find akm and start killing everyone.

Folks suggesting elektro/cherno are easy yet dangerous places to gear up are sort of missing the point you could join an empty server and spawn near elektro/cherno and get the easy loot without danger. Then join a busy server. That shit happens round the clock.

Back before this mod was raped to oblivion by hackers and dupers, I liked Kamenka and Solinichy spawns precisely because it was easier to head NW and get stuck into the proper role-playing, gear collecting etc. Nowadays, with the mod being a piece of shit hanging by a fine thread, I will instantly killself if spawning at either one of those places.

I hate any spawn that is not Cherno or Elektro. Don't call me some noob sniper, all I do is RP my way through the industrial area and then accidently jump off the roofs.

Kamenka to NWA wins every time, unless you have a squad waiting elsewhere or you want to get back to your body. I think they should spawn you at Kamenka repeatedly if you die within less than say 5-10 minutes of spawning as a fresh character.

If you want worse spawns I would think Krutoy cap is one of the worse. Either run 20mins to elektro and risk getting shot or spend 20mins running up to solnichy finding only residential and barn weapons, then another hour to run to berezino (which is a good loot spot)

You should respect other people's playstyles. I myself enjoy helping people and the risk of the southern cities, so I usually do suicide when I get to Kamenka. I simply don't have the time to run around all of Chernarus to get the best gear, so I make due with civilian quality gear I find in the cities. I like to play 2 hour rounds of running around the southern cities helping new players which results in me getting shot in the end more than spending days on gathering loot for a character that I don't know what to do with in the end.

I'm not in favor of removing the Kamenka spawn tho, because other people might like it.

i appreciate the fact that you seem to be a legit and good player, i see that your playstyle fits more with a in deep town spawn, but if you had more time you probably would arrive in cherno fully geared even from kamenka, and the deerstands would make you avoid an axe vs double barrell shotgun fight in the outskirts of the city

this week Kamenka, whats next weeks bad spawn you want removed ???

sorry but just cuz you dont like spawning there doesnt mean some dont..

personaly i have NO trouble spawning there..

Edited by Siberian

No loot? You have 3 god damn deer stands right in front of you and the airfield is directly north of you, I'm sorry if you don't like the fact that some people actually like to avoid being sniped by spawning in small towns and not in the warzone that is cherno/elektro.

Edited by Asuka

No. Stupid idea.

I would prefer a Kamenka spawn over anything else if I'm playing in a moderate-high population server, and here's why:

1. There are three bicycle spawns between Kamenka and Komoravo. There's a big possibility of getting them as no one looks there.

2. On the way to Zelenogorsk, there are 8 deerstands. 8. 3 barns as well.

3. There is a supermarket at Zelenogorsk, as well as 2 bicycle spawns.

4. It's an easy and safer path to the NWAF from Zelenogorsk. You don't even need a map.

5. On the way to the NWAF, you're most likely going to get a crashed heli.

6. You'll be there before most as you've got a bike.

Believe me, if everyone started out completely fresh [let's say a complete HIVE wipe], then the smartest players would be those who take this route. It's far safer and far easier. God bless Kamenka.

If we ever have a HIVE wipe, then I'm getting a Kamenka spawn. I'll be the first to get a bike. The first to get an AK or some rifle similar to that. The first to get a car--I'll fix up the offroad that sits at Zelenogorsk. It'll be far safer because no one comes here. I'll be the first with an AS50, NVGs, Ghillie suit and the wonderful M14 AIM from a crashed heli. I'll be the one who dominates the NWAF.

That being said, I think I might draw up a loot route.

Good luck getting morphine and medical supplies with your "genius" route. 50% chance it will end with you not finding a crashed heli and stuck in the middle of nowhere with broken legs. Berezino spawn is much smarter.

I like to hang out in Kamenka as a door greeter for fresh spawns I fill my alice with hatchets and pepsi and hand them out for the marathoning

• Like 2

kamenka spawinig is great! head north! Hit some deer stands and big barns then round over to stary sobor.