Sign in to follow this  
imnotabandit

Bandit outfit

DayZ should bring back up the Bandit outfit that had the desert camo, because the one we have now is just plain stupid looking with the survivor outfits.

• Like 2

Good idea, it would help to know who is a bandit before they get to close to shot you like before. :P

• Like 2

It's not going to make a difference when the clothing system is implemented, everything playermodel wise is just a placeholder. (watch eurogamer expo Q+A)

I'm guessing the shemagh will stay for bandits, but I'm wondering what the identifying feature of a hero will be when we can change clothes.

• Like 1

DayZ should bring back up the Bandit outfit that had the desert camo, because the one we have now is just plain stupid looking with the survivor outfits.

???

What would we need desert camo for in Chern? We have a mask that covers our face.. That's all a bandit really needs. Do you want some flamethrowers on your arms too?

terrex, you missed my point. i said it looks retarded, and should be changed.

And of course german desert flecktarn doesn't look hilarious in the chernarian flora :D

It wouldn't be changed in the mod. Rocket is going to eventually implement loot-able clothing. The current skin is much better in my opinion.

I think actual civilian clothing, like a plain t shirt and jeans would look a lot better than everyone looking like a PMC. Everyone in the game are civies who survived the infection. They should look like civies, not PMC's. And then you could add a bullet proof vest, different hat etc etc, make your character it's own.

Edited by DomePX2
  • Like 1

I think actual civilian clothing, like a plain t shirt and jeans would look a lot better than everyone looking like a PMC. Everyone in the game are civies who survived the infection. They should look like civies, not PMC's. And then you could add a bullet proof vest, different hat etc etc, make your character it's own.

agreed the bandit skin should be optional when you spawn and i actually liked the shemagh over the shirt and vest