Sign in to follow this  
Muncywolverine

Musket's and Minie' ball ammunition.

You remind me of this guy, http://www.quickmeme.com/meme/1u7p/

If that's the case i want a lootable museum.

How about a little fun and variety. Plus Minie' balls are hollow point (well not really, but same effect) and i'm assume most military rounds are armor-piercing. If nothing else a massive, self-expanding bullet blowing away a zed would be fun to watch.

You can kill an infected with tin cans. A tin can is neither accurate nor does it have a high rate of fire.

you can kill a zombie in many ways. but an EFFECTIVE weapon should be quick to fire (in case of swarms) and have great stopping power. a bonus would be a not-that-loud gun. a musket have neither of those compared to mordern rifles

He isn't saying it would be an effictive zombie weapon now, but in the stand alone when they all aren't olympic sprinters and move like actual zombies this might be good to get 3-5 in a line and fire one shot and kill most of them, and the bayonet would be good, its suppose the be a terrible weapon thats why its only better then the hatchet

you can kill a zombie in many ways. but an EFFECTIVE weapon should be quick to fire (in case of swarms) and have great stopping power. a bonus would be a not-that-loud gun. a musket have neither of those compared to mordern rifles

If you want stopping power use a bat. It doesn't even need ammo which makes it pretty effective :lol:

Edited by Enforcer