yoshez

What's wrong with "bandits" in this game?

tired of wankers like you complaining about getting owned. gtfo if you don't like it. play this game like it was IRL

i've lost so much gear to hackers...but do you hear me wanking about it? piss0ff you child. go play COD or battlefield w/e you n00bs jam

The Butthurt is strong here.

Going to explain this one again to a few of you.

The tears, the tears sustain us. Keep 'em coming. 700m away on a hill outside Elektro with zero intention of looting you, or an axe in the back in a barn. You so silly. It doesn't mater. All we want is ur qq's!

Honestly, all the people bashing on the snipers; when you get a consistent stream of idiots (count 9-10 in an hour) going into a fire station, seeing several dead bodies, then deciding to loot them all.. you just have to teach these people a lesson.. I SRSLY WONDER HOW ALL THESE PPLS GOT HERE, HERP DERP.

Like being respectable and fair actually means shit to the vast majority of people in this game. You only friendly 'til you see an opportunity. My chances of survival go up anytime someone who isn't in my teamspeak dies.

Some men just wanna watch ur beanz burn brah.

And to be fair, sniping under geared people in the cities is a great way to learn how to snipe, I think people are just too butthurt to even regard this. After personally killing 30 odd players over a few days in the hills of Elektro I can now zero my sniper to pretty much any target in a matter of seconds using millidots, without a range finder or nameplates. Learnt a shit load about detecting players too. Sure, ultimately it was a bit harsh, but I learned a fair amount in the process. Everyone needs to be a psychotic bandit once.

Edited by TheBaby
  • Like 1

damn, looks like i need to start countersniping on official servers...

the ones constantly killing noobs are the ones crying the most when killed, really

from 6 people on roofes in cherno and hills in elektro i killed, 5 were soon after raging in the side channel^^

"Why did you do that? i allready had 54 kills you a**hole" <- hillarious

damn, looks like i need to start countersniping on official servers...

the ones constantly killing noobs are the ones crying the most when killed, really

from 6 people on roofes in cherno and hills in elektro i killed, 5 were soon after raging in the side channel^^

"Why did you do that? i allready had 54 kills you a**hole" <- hillarious

I laughed after being counter-sniped with 30+ murders, I had it coming. Counter-sniping is now the way, much more rewarding. The general 'policing' thing too.

I would much rather say "Hi" to someone and then enjoy the interaction than shoot them in the back without having seen me.

Seems people like this are in the minority.

I'm guessing that it would be mostly people in the bracket of 'younger gamer' that enjoy just pulling the trigger.

Edited by Horrgakx
  • Like 1

I noticed the next :

People who have allmosth no gear and get sniped are bitching that snipers are psychopats.

Snipers who get killed in the hills call the other guy a hacker.

True story.

Those guys up in the hills? Those aren't bandits. Those are snipers- some are genuine psychopaths, but many are little kids trying to get their next orgasm from killing people who are defenseless.

Bandits are the guys who come to you and steal your shit, or shoot you in the back of the head at 5m without you noticing i'm there. A bandit will fuck up your day and jump rope with your intestines after they've stolen your priceless family heirlooms.

There are many more "classes" in this world than "survivor, bandit, and hero".

Those on the hills are not bandits.

I'm one of those guys on the hills, and I prefer to call myself a psychopathic sniper. A bandit? Kind of but mostly just a sniper who wants to kill but sometimes I'll be an actual bandit; Sneaking through buildings and surprising survivors who are looting, but the thing is I only kill those who have nice gear. Those people who camp in the hills just killing everyone on sight, I used to be one of those I prefer to call them bloodlovers.

Edited by Elite Skydaz

Really op? Really?! You cry about stuff getting killed in zombie apocalypse. Learn to play a game. Don't rush in middle of elektro/cherno wondering why you get shot. And after you get you'r as50 or svd i bet you want to kill stuff with it. You see... they aren't snipers for zeds... Sooner or later you are going to be on of us xXxSilentkiller69xXx. Personally i think the snipers on the hill are great feature in the game. Otherwise you could just rush from place a to place b. You need to be sneaky...

3 things.

1 Kill or be killed

2 Never ever trust nobody

3 Never forget things 1 and 2

Now stop being a pussy who cries when he dies. Man the fuck up!

• Like 1

Really op? Really?! You cry about stuff getting killed in zombie apocalypse. Learn to play a game. Don't rush in middle of elektro/cherno wondering why you get shot. And after you get you'r as50 or svd i bet you want to kill stuff with it. You see... they aren't snipers for zeds... Sooner or later you are going to be on of us xXxSilentkiller69xXx. Personally i think the snipers on the hill are great feature in the game. Otherwise you could just rush from place a to place b. You need to be sneaky...

3 things.

1 Kill or be killed

2 Never ever trust nobody

3 Never forget things 1 and 2

Now stop being a pussy who cries when he dies. Man the fuck up!

Thank you, he's needs to be more aware of his surroundings and stop trying to be the people he sees on youtube sprinting everywhere. He needs to learn his surroundings, and evaluate where is a good sniper spot that someone would be trying to kill him from.

NOT be a fucking pussy who goes "OMFG HE JUST KILLED ME, HE'S A HACKER!"

Dying is apart of the game, get used to it.

• Like 1

Those of you admitting to sniping Elektro - have you ever used an AS50 TWS to do it?

For me, I snipe and do close combat, but I take it as everyone else is a threat. I KOS everyone and everything, it's how I enjoy the game. I'm not trying to be all nice and heal people or be a medic. My joy in this game is rack up as many kills as possible without dying. All it is, is a different perspective, nothing more then that.

I would also like to add that when I do snipe down people, I try to go for headshots. I try not to use an AS50 anymore, anyone can get a kill with that. I prefer a M24 or a CZ 550.

Edited by Colts

I like that there are bandits out to kill you.

It is fun to be the sociopathic killer and it is especially fun to fight the sociopaths.

Here is a thought, instead of trying to loot the fire station and grocery store, find an enfield in a barn and hide in the woods around electro or cherno on a reasonably populated server. There are some especially good locations that are totally concealed with a view on the fire station in elektro, I would start there.

If you get killed, not a big loss because you don't have a lot of gear.

Wait until someone starts sniping and then get him in the head.

This is especially satisfying and you get really good gear.

Edited by GenTronSeven

You can look at bandits two ways:

1) They are an annoyance

2) They add a new more survival aspect when going to very high traffic areas on the map

I like bandits because I makes me look at what I do and where I am at all times. Zombies are very easy to avoid and run away from because they do not have guns but bandits will come after you and they are alot harder to run away from than a group of zombies that get confused from the hitbox of a tree. :P

• Like 2

You can look at bandits two ways:

1) They are an annoyance

2) They add a new more survival aspect when going to very high traffic areas on the map

I like bandits because I makes me look at what I do and where I am at all times. Zombies are very easy to avoid and run away from because they do not have guns but bandits will come after you and they are alot harder to run away from than a group of zombies that get confused from the hitbox of a tree. :P

That's why I play as a bandit, including the fact I find it as a better playstyle.

Look at it this way. The more people I kill, the more loot/food etc I have for myself / clan and the longer the chance of my / clan survival.

I remember the earlier DayZ when it was about the story. You started with nothing and ended with everything. Then either you fall to the zombies, or someone would come up and rob you, kidnap you, or yes...snipe you. But it wasn't every 5 feet from spawn. Where's the fun in sniping what can't snipe back? That's what the zombies are there for. I miss the old bandits where you'd be trying to loot the store and you'd hear them telling you to drop everything. You either did, or you got shot in the left and robbed, then capped in the head or left for the zombies. Either being the survivor or robbing them, it's more fun that sitting on a hill, jerkin' the junk while pegging new-spawns on a beach.

I'm sorry, is this NOT a survival game? Hmmmmm. Consider this; you're thirsty, hungry, and you have no food. All you have is a sniper rifle. You see a small person running across an open area. What the fuck would you do?

I shoot people for loot. Not to be that "douchebag" killing people. I snipe in stary mainly because its a high traffic place meaning a lot of players like to loot it. More loot=More equipment for me.

Look at it this way. The more people I kill, the more loot/food etc I have for myself / clan and the longer the chance of my / clan survival.

Surely, when you have your sniper rifle and ammo, map, compas, NVG, hatchet, knifte, entrenching tool, barbed wire, food, drinks, etc. etc. etc. and you* STILL kill someone who's been in the game 30 mins then where's the justification in that?

* by saying "you" I'm making a generalisation of bandits.

Surely, when you have your sniper rifle and ammo, map, compas, NVG, hatchet, knifte, entrenching tool, barbed wire, food, drinks, etc. etc. etc. and you* STILL kill someone who's been in the game 30 mins then where's the justification in that?

* by saying "you" I'm making a generalisation of bandits.

simple , a person can find a simple weapon even a Makarov and kill a man with extreme loot you just have to be smart to catch snipers and bandits

I mostly kill to loot. Saves me from running around town doing it myself. I generally don't like to snipe because looting is sometimes too risky. But killing players also makes them less dangerous. Although I will snipe to reduce the geared players in the game. But even then I don't like it because if I can't loot and/or hide the body that dead body may be looted by another player. Theres very little difficulty in this game and no loot deflation. Essentially the game is designed to constantly increase the amount of loot in the game. The only thing keeping balance in the game is bandits.

Most people I've seen are bad enough at this game where sniping unarmed players is a real enough challenge for them. it's sad, i agree. i honestly think this game would benefit greatly from the removal of sniper rifles, maybe just keeping the M14 AIM and CZ. assault rifle gunplay is so much more intense, interesting, tactical and overall fun.

I shoot people for loot. Not to be that "douchebag" killing people. I snipe in stary mainly because its a high traffic place meaning a lot of players like to loot it. More loot=More equipment for me.

you are the very definiton of a b-bag. nice try, though...

i consider myself not a nice guy but i also don t kill newly spwaned guys as long as they wont get near me. my hobby is to kill all the snipers, campers on the well know spots. elektro sniper hill, cherno sniper hill, cherno buildings. and i have to say it s way mor fun to hunt those morrons instead of slaughtering fresh survivors without any chance of them fighting back. i m really effective on that. i was on the same server for the last 4 days and i was travelling between cherno and elektro and i killed about 35 douchebag camperkids. they spawned in and they couldn t even make a shot befor i killed them. so be aware campernaps. there are guys out there llooking for you.

excuse possible mistakes. english is not my first language

• Like 1