yoshez

What's wrong with "bandits" in this game?

Killing somone as they spawn is a good thing think of it as preparing them for the GAME THERE PLAYING nuff said close thread

Killing somone as they spawn is a good thing think of it as preparing them for the GAME THERE PLAYING nuff said close thread

I've played DayZ for only mere 2 weeks, but fairly enough to see how things are. What annoys me the most is people who snipe un-armed and otherwise harmless scavengers just for fun... Yes, it's internet bla bla bla, i know, but still, it's just ruining the experience for other people who would actually enjoy the mod, but instead they get shot by some random asshole who thinks the mod is all about shooting other players.. Why won't these people just go on and play regular ARMA II or some other shooter if they have such urge to shoot people? It's not what this mod is about as far as i'm concerned, it's a survival "zombies simulator", not a FPS where you shoot everyone you see.. Especially un-armed people. What's wrong with this community's "bandits"? Does none of them have balls to face a player in fair fight?

Did you not download this game with full knowledge of other players who kill each other?

Personally I enjoy knowing that there are bandits and sniper/bandits out on the hills watching towns, makes the game better/harder.

I wouldnt play this game if i could just stroll through high traffic areas without getting shot at.

The answer is simple and something I do if I want to level up; go on a sparsely populated server with like 3 players max. The chances of being sniped are far far lower.

only reason i kill on sight is that i got shoot in back by some people i trusted...and loot ofc :D

I camp on the 2nd highest building sometimes in cherno killing the snipers on the highest, I am a sniper, but the good anti sniper kind.