landwarrior tactical

Massive armory in Barrack

Either bugged out or someone was loot farming the barracks before you and that was all the gear they didn't want.

Edited by smasht_AU

Yeah loot farmers, playing to the spirit of the game - they're as bad as dupers

Loot farming/cycling is a legit part of the game. I do it all the time.

Thank you, I was wondering why this was unopposed.

If u mean you can do it because it can be done then yes genius, it is in the game. However it is not the game u are playing but the engine - not really intended to be played like that and is as bad as duping. Keep leaving piles of shit all over the server till I get something I want - yeah - that's really playing the game using the magical loot fairy.

• Like 4

If u mean you can do it because it can be done then yes genius, it is in the game. However it is not the game u are playing but the engine - not really intended to be played like that and is as bad as duping. Keep leaving piles of shit all over the server till I get something I want - yeah - that's really playing the game using the magical loot fairy.

I do not know how to feel about this, I never do it but it is not due to some quest for purism (like some of my previous habits like not using tents or looting other players tents that went out the window when I decided to have fun) it is due to extreme laziness. I am not really going to call it cheating because you can achieve the same result by server hopping or just walking away for ten minutes and coming back, just speeds up the process slightly.

If anyone has been to the Southeast Airfield in Fallujah you know there is 30-35 barracks there and as I was looting them the other day I noticed five of them had loot piles at the end of the barrack. Had to laugh that this guy was actually loot piling on Fallujah, if you run to the other set of barracks to loot the entire area will refresh with new loot anyways. I should not be too mad at the guy because he left a M14 Aim in the building (one of my favorite guns) and then I found a MK in another (my favorite gun), man Fallujah is a weird place.

You know Jex you are kinda of a pompous dick. Loot farming is no less valid then just running around grabbing gear from town to town. Just because "you" deem it is not intended doesn't make it so.

*Edit* and before you say it no i don't loot farm. No need to do so, i am just as happy with a AK as I am with any other gun.

Edited by Pendragon

LOL how does this know nothing douchebag know how the game was intended to be played. "As bad as duping" ... What the fuck are you thinking as youre typing out such ignorance?

LOL how does this know nothing douchebag know how the game was intended to be played. "As bad as duping" ... What the fuck are you thinking as youre typing out such ignorance?

Oh look it's you again. Try thinking for a change rather than filling up forum posts with some of the dumbest arguments I've ever read and come back when you can understand things. Your inability to "get it" is not my fault.

Loot cycling IS cheap.

Justify it however you want, but exploiting a shitty mechanic is still an exploit. This game used to be about survival, not getting a good gun for the PvP as rapidly as you can.

Gamers fucking suck these days.

• Like 1

Well Jex You are one off those angry little people... I like to call them "know it alls" Duping is not on the same level as farming, it is not my problem you can't see the difference. So you never hit the same loot spot twice? If you do you are a hypocrite! It is a game if some shmoe wants to risk getting shot to shit to farm one item, more power to him. You hate it camp the baracks and stop him. Don't come here and pretend to be all high and mighty. It is a fucking game, people play for fun. If you take it more seriously then again thats your problem, not mine.

• Like 1

It is called exploiting, end of argument. Probably not as bad as duping which is normally done in remote areas where there is zero danger, but the player is just taking advantage of an in game mechanic. You could call coming back in ten minutes an exploit as well since in real life (hate realism arguments just using it to make a point) the gear would be gone.

• Like 1

It is called exploiting, end of argument. Probably not as bad as duping which is normally done in remote areas where there is zero danger, but the player is just taking advantage of an in game mechanic. You could call coming back in ten minutes an exploit as well since in real life (hate realism arguments just using it to make a point) the gear would be gone.

I am inclined to agree with you Zombie Jesus (although i still believe you are a fairytale) Hence why I don't do it. But i definately don't consider it as bad as duping. As you know i am not always the best communicator.

*edit* Dude just pisses me off sometimes. I realize I did say it was no less valid as running around looting town to town. This isn't exactly the right way I should of put it. But if you roam the map and hit Elektro twice in one life isn't that a slower form of loot farming?

Edited by Pendragon
  • Like 1

Well Jex You are one off those angry little people... I like to call them "know it alls" Duping is not on the same level as farming, it is not my problem you can't see the difference. So you never hit the same loot spot twice? If you do you are a hypocrite! It is a game if some shmoe wants to risk getting shot to shit to farm one item, more power to him. You hate it camp the baracks and stop him. Don't come here and pretend to be all high and mighty. It is a fucking game, people play for fun. If you take it more seriously then again thats your problem, not mine.

Waa Waa Waaa

The funny thing is u think I'm annoyed - this is me having fun playing with idiots such as yourself. As I said, Play the game how u want but ur still exploiting the engine no matter how many insults or fallacious arguments you make - ur still wrong!