Sign in to follow this  
Cnektpp

Hacker on Fallujah

I spent ages grabbing gear with all the best stuff as well as my mate, had an Osprey, set up a tent, went back to the Airfield (running) kill a guy take his car and little bird then when I'm setting a map marker the hacker says, "It's a trap" my heli spirals out of control and I crash and die. I respawn and my mate comes to pick me up then all of a sudden the car blows up out of nowhere. The hackers name was "landon" so beware.

Who puts up a tent on Fallujah, serioiusly man there is gear everywhere just laugh and move on. Saw multiple people get killed by a hacker on Friday where he was flying jets into everything on the server and people took it far better than you did. Sucks to lose that sweet Osprey, but if you play the map more you will realize life is short so just try to have a good time while it lasts.

Oh man that Fallujah map. I had a heli after about 10 minutes as i spawned close to the airbase. Loads of barracks too - so geared up instantly. Added to it all was there were 2 unlooted Heli crashes, one near the runway, one just outside the fence. Insane!

My point? There is no spoon.

What was the server name?

I'm sorry that's fucking priceless.