Sign in to follow this  
Reaven1911

Be honest have you ever died from....

Starvation or Thirst?

My self the closest I've come to either was at the NWAF after being shot by a DMR I had no food and I luckily found a goat and saved my self.

• Like 2

I think one time when i first started playing but now? not at all lol

• Like 1

Very, very nearly. Just the other day actually. I was up north and could not find food ANYWHERE! Not even a bunny.

• Like 1

Nope. Never has happened.. I've lost lots of blood from it ticking but didn't die.

yesterday when i played takistan for the first time, i spawned in the middle of nowhere, ran for 40 mins then i died of thirst.

just once, it was thirst made me fade and the zombies ate me

all other deaths have been because of hackers and ghosting, no legit kill or emboscade

No, that must be really bad though lol. I usually die from another way before my blood can tick all the way out.

Since the food, soda cans, animals and clear water sources are everywhere? NO! :P They should make food cans and animals 10 times rarer.

I barely escaped dying by thirst when I was looking for vehicles up north. Luckily I found a dam nearby to fill up my water bottle. Sweet, sweet water.

• Like 1

Yes and it happened when I found some good loot, lost it all. Just proved to me I needed to balance out my tactics and not be greedy for the wrong stuff!

Never died by food and water but I have been knocked out by a mike tyson zombie. I later died.

• Like 1

I will never die from hunger, even if I am dying, I will just run into the nearest town and start killing as many zombies as possible...

...and real DayZ player would.

Yes. I was walking over some rocks and then I got stuck in them. Couldn't get out, no matter what server. This was whilst the respawn button was disabled.

I died from thirst, hunger and boredom.

• Like 4

One time I foolishly logged off while driving a car near Mogilevka. Hackers teleported my friends one by one and killed them. I panicked and logged off. When I logged back in I was sitting in a driver's position stuck in the asphalt. Took me a couple of hours to finally die of thirst.

Character is currently craving a drink something chronic and I'm in the northern forests... Normal server has some issue where upon some restarts tents and vehicles are missing and I can't get anything from my stores!!

happened to me once..when i was fully geared..i could not find food anywere and in my desperation i just started mowing down zombies hoping they would drop food and drink. got the drink but couldnt find the food. needless to say i died and tried to run back to my body and it ends up disapearing.. :|

Yes. It was manually induced though, to get rid of a bug troubling me. Other than that... blood goes down reeeally slow from hunger or thirst. You really got lots of time.