Alien0527

M4A1 M203 holo SD? is that legit

I found this wicked M4 in a large camp that a group made next to my camp so i traded my M4 cco SD for it does anyone think this gun will give me problems or will i be free and clear to keep it im a hero so its not like im going to pvp with it

It's hacked in. You won't get BE banned for using it but possibly banned from servers by admins.

M4A1 M203 holo is legit.

M4A1 M203 holo SD is not.

Keep it if you think it's ok to use illegal weapons.

Drop it if you like the server you're currently playing on.

Edited by Dallas

also Nine out of nine admins dont know what logs are. That's why hackers are as abundant as they are.

That's not true. Logs are what happen when you whack a tree into pieces with an axe or chainsaw.

• Like 2

That's not true. Logs are what happen when you whack a tree into pieces with an axe or chainsaw.

Oh, you.

well i will just pretend that its the same gun and all i did was swap out the red dot sight for a holo and stuck a grenade launcher on it that i pulled of of an m16 it has the same woodland camo as well

when you whack a tree to pieces with a chainsaw??? 9/9 posters don't understand chainsaw.

9/9 people don't know that a chainsaw is a saw locked in place by a chain in order to prevent theft.

You're allowed to use it. If you get banned on a server theres like 4,000 others.

they released this new script that doesn't ban you after detecting a non legit weapon, but instead wipes your inventory clean when you join the server, to be safe, I'd get rid of those items

they released this new script that doesn't ban you after detecting a non legit weapon, but instead wipes your inventory clean when you join the server, to be safe, I'd get rid of those items

Documentation?

I found this wicked M4 in a large camp that a group made next to my camp so i traded my M4 cco SD for it does anyone think this gun will give me problems or will i be free and clear to keep it im a hero so its not like im going to pvp with it

how can admins tell if its the hacked variant

There ARE servers out there that will locally ban you for possessing hacked weapons. I know this for a fact. I believe it is automated and works off of a white list of weapons/items. The hacked variant uses a different string and is easily identified in the logs by comparing it to list of "legit" strings.

If you are a legit player, these are the servers you want to play on. If they've gone through the trouble to put this measure in place, chances are very good that more robust measures have been put in place to combat hacking in general.

You wont get BE banned but theres risk you will get server banned on some servers :/ wich is kinda stupid imo but whatever ^^

Edited by diod1997