DevilDog (DayZ)

My wife's take on DayZ

My wife just rolls her eyes. Especially after she asks what I want for dinner and I tell her I'm not hungry because I just had a can of pasta and a Coke.

it wasnt until i read this that i realize that i never saw a can of pasta in real life, unless you count spagetti-o's.

"Well those zombies really just look like drunk guys. And you are obviously a bum. In this game you are basically a bum that has to eat trash and avoid drunk guys that want to kick your ass" -Wife

Me and some other guys here in Russia tell that when you walk in some not very developed rural area and see some dirty drunkard\homeless person slowly walking here and there - you get that unbelievable horror feeling of DayZ in real life. These dirty unshaved scary people are so alike to zombies and the surroundings are very much alike as in DayZ Chernarus. Same low wooden houses, same garbage everywhere, same nature and forests nearby. This is totally wicked. I can take pictures next time I go there :) May be get fortunate enough to take a photo of this zombie ;)

My girl just looks at me and says "Why the fuck are you always running in a forest?" Then she walks away muttering...

my once looked at the screen, saying "Why are those zombie dancing around the pine tree?"

some glitches are awesome

Girlfriend rolls her eyes when she hears Day + Zee in anything, yet tells me how good the sims pets is...

Girlfriend rolls her eyes when she hears Day + Zee in anything, yet tells me how good the sims pets is...

I know that feel, bro. Everytime i spoke about DayZ experiences to my gf, she just pays no interest to what i'm saying but repeats "Uh huh", "Okay", "Cool". Yet, she keeps telling me her LoL and Dragon Nest experiences and i had to listen to all of it. :(

My wife likes to offer me oral pleasures while I play. :) I am one lucky fucker!

Hmmm what's that moderator? No no you misunderstood... She says nice things to me while playing. That's my story and I am sticking to it!

• Like 2

Pendragon, you got us on that, you bastard :D :D :D :thumbsup:

it wasnt until i read this that i realize that i never saw a can of pasta in real life, unless you count spagetti-o's.

Ravioli would be considered canned pasta. I'm curious why it's pasta.... of all the things that come in a can.

Weird, when my wife sees me play she just says wow those zombies are fast...I hope you die so you can get the hell off already...

I respond, dying is the fun part, because you get to start all over again :)

After watching me play my GF suggested I teach her how. There was no way in hell I was going to sacrifice my time playing the game to teach her. To compromise I let her wear the headset to lure unsuspecting nerds to killzones. Youd be surprised how many of these guys fall for it. She also has a hard time understanding why I play a game that has no 'ending' to which I respond 'mind your own damn business'.

My ex used to insult me and the game...calling it "lame" and saying I was addicted. He's my ex for a reason.

The only thing I ever heard from my other half while playing dayz was the front door slam as she left me for a guy with a bigger sausage who didnt play video games

my wife just rolls her eyes and asks me when i am going to start playing eve online again so she can bug me for help