Sign in to follow this  
ImBa-Ger-

Soldier Clothing...

Hey,

i just found a Soldier Clothing in a Barn and now i dont know if this item is a "normal" item.

Thanks for help.

its an hacked item (clothing), i dont belongs in DayZ

Edited by Paddy0610

How does it even spawn in a barn?!

Like already said it's no normal dayz item, but as long as you didn't hack it in yourself you can use it.

Edited by Labargoth

You can still use it though. You're allowed to loot Scripted* weapons but youaren't allowed to spawn them.

Edited by JarethJams

some servers have enabled that you loose all your gear if using non dayz equipment, though

mhh the last post is not so good, if its true

geared yesterday+today up (now full equipped)

died from hackers...

well, it´s a server-side setting, at least all OLUT servers (EU) have it :)

Correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't there soldier clothing when DayZ first came out, but had been removed a LONG time ago

yeah :)

and i really like this suit :D

saw it on a private hife deathmatch server on Utes with hacker crates in the middle xD

really nice

mhh i think ill equip it and just live my life :D

i found it on a normal loot spot :D

Only because you found it on a normal loot spot means it is legit. A hacker could have placed it there for players like you. Always remember...nowadays it's becoming harder to grief players now they want to lure them in using the illegal items and get them banned for it because they know the new ati hack software is out looking for player using exactly this type of gear.

Think about it that way.

Edited by Enforcer

Only because you found it on a normal loot spot means it is legit. A hacker could have placed it there for players like you. Always remember...nowadays it's becoming harder to grief players now they want to lure them in using the illegal items and get them banned for it because they know the new ati hack software is out looking for player using exactly this type of gear.

Think about it that way.

What the heck.. You don't get banned for using "illegal items". The clothing doesn't spawn anymore, so it was probably placed there or on a private hive with a different loot table.

Clothing's been back in for... atleast 3 patches [he brought it back in when he brought back humanity changes] Camo Clothing and Ghilli are the only two that are "legit" though, well and civilian clothing.

Found some of these in a "cheaters crate" been keeping them on my home server for a while also love this outfit. makes my mates look like military zombies sometimes tho :S

What the heck.. You don't get banned for using "illegal items". The clothing doesn't spawn anymore, so it was probably placed there or on a private hive with a different loot table.

You still don't get it do you? Admins have the last word now. Rocket gave up on official hive servers.

You still don't get it do you? Admins have the last word now. Rocket gave up on official hive servers.

You can get banned from a server but not globally banned. Big difference.

• Like 1

You can get banned from a server but not globally banned. Big difference.

Right now the chances of beeing banned by the admin is far greater than beeing banned by BE :P

Right now the chances of beeing banned by the admin is far greater than beeing banned by BE :P

:facepalm:

You don't get BE banned for using hacked gear......

• Like 2

Many admins only care about hackers on their servers when the hackers bother them or are on at the same time as the admins...

Rocket gave up on official hive servers.

+1

When you put in a request to have your servers wiped/reset and still have no reply months later.... Its a logical conclusion.

Many admins only care about hackers on their servers when the hackers bother them or are on at the same time as the admins...

Of course I only care about my servers, you expect me to get all worried about some German servers for example?!?!

And I can only catch them when I'm on "at the same time" and in spectator mode... the server admins check the logs.... how else do you purpose I/we do our job?!?!

We do the best we can with the tiny amount of mostly useless tools.

We have...

- BE doing its thing

- In-game Admins/Mods with spectator mode (still very rough and buggy)

- Server Admins checking server logs

So please Labargoth, tell me what else you'd like server admin/moderators to do?

We admins could all load up the latest and greatest hacks and chase cheaters.... you cool with that?.... *sigh*

Edited by i76

Of course I only care about my servers, you expect me to get all worried about some German servers for example?!?!

And I can only catch them when I'm on "at the same time" and in spectator mode... the server admins check the logs.... how else do you purpose I/we do our job?!?!

We do the best we can with the tiny amount of mostly useless tools.

We have...

- BE doing its thing

- In-game Admins/Mods with spectator mode (still very rough and buggy)

- Server Admins checking server logs

So please Labargoth, tell me what else you'd like server admin/moderators to do?

We admins could all load up the latest and greatest hacks and chase cheaters.... you cool with that?.... *sigh*

Did I speak to you? No I don't think so...

How do you know what all the server admins do about hackers on their servers?

I see many servers with hackers on it and a few weeks later there are sometimes still the same hackers on it and that's the point.

I think you didn't understand my post...

I never said that all admins let their servers die.

Edited by Labargoth