Connorwarman (DayZ)

Your favorite weapon?

I'm a huge fan of the FN FAL, but the M14, DMR and M4A1 Holo are all honorable mentions.

The FAL is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO loud though D:. Regardless, mine would be the DMR.

Favourite look would be the AKS-74 Kobra, but sadly it lacks the punch. So I'd say either AKM or M24.

DMR - because it's the most versatile rifle in the game imo.

It's unbeatable at night obviously, ammo is really common, 20rnd mags, intimidating sound + it works very well at close combat situations.

Once you get familiar with the MIL-Dots, it becomes more handy than you might think on first try. ^_^

Edited by Flaschenkind

I gotta say mine is the M4A1 Holo. Good up close and fitted with an M203 grenade launcher. It takes a bit of practice to aim (especially with SD mags) but in a squad with sniper/binocular spotters on overwatch clearing buildings is a breeze. One HE through the window and then aim for the door and wait.

On the Public Hive right now, I have a Mk 48 Mod 0 that I looted from NWAF. It is incredibly powerful, has massive magazines, fantastic rate of fire and isn't ridiculously loud. I've managed to avoid death a few times now by spraying my target with burst fire or full-auto, resulting in their panic and quick death. This weapon's great PvP abilities have gained me NVGs, Rangefinders, GPS, Coyote, DMR, M9SD and more.

My favourite sniper so far has probably been the M107 I have on the Private Hive where I snipe Cherno. I'm aware that an AS50 is superior, but I have yet to gain it. Nothing compares to the ability to 1-shot a target at 1000m by hitting a foot - however it will attract everything in that radius.

Other notable mentions are the L85 which is simply too good at spotting, especially outside of cities, and the M4A3 CCO. Man, I love the M4A3 CCO.

SAW is the most fun, L85 for spotting, AS50 for sniping and almost any gun works for rambo. ;)

Because all functional tents for so long automatically kept duping top tier stuff, I've been enjoying downgrading.

A very big fan of any shotgun with pellets, m1014 to rule them all, but I've grown fond if the double-barreled.

Edited by Dallas

On the Public Hive right now, I have a Mk 48 Mod 0 that I looted from NWAF. It is incredibly powerful, has massive magazines, fantastic rate of fire and isn't ridiculously loud. I've managed to avoid death a few times now by spraying my target with burst fire or full-auto, resulting in their panic and quick death. This weapon's great PvP abilities have gained me NVGs, Rangefinders, GPS, Coyote, DMR, M9SD and more.

My favourite sniper so far has probably been the M107 I have on the Private Hive where I snipe Cherno. I'm aware that an AS50 is superior, but I have yet to gain it. Nothing compares to the ability to 1-shot a target at 1000m by hitting a foot - however it will attract everything in that radius.

Other notable mentions are the L85 which is simply too good at spotting, especially outside of cities, and the M4A3 CCO. Man, I love the M4A3 CCO.

Um. The Mod 0 is actually quite loud.

Anyways, my favorite weapon is the M240. I don't know, it looks amazing and has the same stats as the Mod 0. However, it lacks the red dot sight but has a larger effective range.

Doors.

Edited by Neelon
  • Like 3

I would have to say i like the M1014, it has very common ammo and is fun to use

but i also really like the lee enfield because it has common ammo and is good for long range

Remington 870 loaded with pellets. Plenty of ammo, just gotta convert the 2rnds that you find literally *everywhere* into 8rnds. G17 as pistol. What can I say, I have this thing for flashlights.