grimsonfart

Only FN FAL's past 3 helicopter crashes?

Iv been seing about 3 helicopter crashsites today, but WHY THE HELL are there only FN FAL's`? I found 4 FAL's on 1 freaking crash site and not a single shit more. All 3 crashes had only FAL's, makes no sence. Anyone else getting this?

i found 5 helis in the last 2 days... the total loot included:

NVG

2 Fals

Bizon

empty tin cans and ak mags

thats it.

I can't count a single FAL at a crash site recently. But I haven't found a crash site for about 5-7 days.

Yep, every crash site I find there's an FN FAL, and I don't mind because I don't play on the official hive where duping is so rampant.

I FEEL YOUR PAIN.

I am sick of seeing FN FALs at crash sites. I once saw five.

I have come across the the same problem, except this time with Bizon's.

But hey, I have a shit ton of ammo now!

last couple of crashes i came across have had an array of stuff, Bizons, DMR's, LA85's and AS50, FN FAL but because i have pretty much what i want already i had no use for this stuff....

All I've found on the last 20 crash sites (I play on a minor populated private server) is minimum 2 FN FALs or 2 Bizons on one crash site. I was lucky on one of them and found camo clothes, L85 and as50, but other than that it's all about the FAL and Bizon.

For myself, I've found probably around 40-50 helicopter crash sites. Among those that were unlooted I have almost always found an L86. Only a select few have actually had sniper rifles (the first AS50 I found naturally spawning at a helicopter crash site was at Lingor Island) or FN FALs.

This must have something to do with ARMA's PRNG. It does act weird sometimes, you can get all FALs, or all AS50s, or empty helicrashes in a row for several hours.

I think the FAL seems so popular to spawn at crash sites because that is what people leave behind. It is basically the last spawned weapon I would want. When I leave a crash site I always write on the map what items are left for everyone to loot.

too many FALs. and i always find them without ammo...i guess all those folks who already have the things get the ammo before i show up.

what's the deal with FALs anyway? they're pretty average weapons, rare ammo, smallish clips. i'd take an AIM or an AKM any day over one of these. have never carried one for more than an hour, and never one shot fired in anger either. garbage.

i'd rather find a heli looted and empty than with any number of FALs present.

Green mountain has better loot head on over there for a good time

that shits not funny man.. i heard they've got zombie dogs there now too

I used to roll M14 but the FN FAL has just recently won me over. The iron sights are more precise then the red dot, the stability is great and the rate of fire is really nice too. It's a hugely under-rated gun. It's loud and the ammo is rarish but if I'm out to kill players this is my weapon of choice. The AKM is the other under-rated gun - most versatile gun in the game. If I had to choose just one gun to play DayZ with my first choice would be AKM, my second: FN FAL.

The FAL really is a sweet gun. 8000 damage, accurate, and has full auto for double-tapping players. It also sounds amazing, freaks other players out. Nobody uses it, regardless. I want to see someone that uses that thing as their damn primary.