Sign in to follow this  
Neelon

What is the best loot from a chopper crash site you've gotten?

For me it was 2 mk48 mod 0 and a silenced bizon.

Four FN FALs.

Lol just kidding.

Probably... three M14s, 2 FN FAL AV/PVS-4s, MK 48 mod 0 and NVGs.

Pretty small range of what you can get from a chopper. Seems like people have a real hard-on for the 50 cal sniper rifles, which I have found in abundance. I'm more an M14 guy.

Found 3 L85AWS and an M14 at one crash site. Probably my best haul. Outfitted my entire group with thermal :D

Just yesterday I found 1 FN FAL AV/PVS-4, 2 FN FAL, 1 Bizon PP-19 SD and a lot of ammo.

NVGs, ghillie, M249, Mk 48. I was wondering which of the machine guns should I take and then i got hit by .50 cal (-17k blood).

My first ever one had AS50, MK48 mod 0, L85 AWS and FN FAL AV/PS4 all with plenty of ammo (I thought that was normal for heli crash at the time). Now they've mostly always been farmed...

found a ghillie and NVGs at a crashsite once. was wearing the female skin at the time though, so had to dump the ghillie; and i threw the NVGs away without a thought as, every other time i've had a pair, i've been killed within an hour. while i was dropping this gear on the ground, some sneaky turd blew out the front of my skull.

basically though, if i find a heli site with not one fn-fal of any kind, i'm happy. even if there *are* only chemlights...

For me it was 2 mk48 mod 0 and a silenced bizon.

Me was a Morf Injector - I fell from tree stand broke me legs and was 1000"s of m away from a Hospital :)

Best I've found is a FAL, LOL...

They're always looted already when I get there. I have better luck with barracks and deer stands.

A M107, two AS50s, M249 SAW, a few FN FALs, NVGs, GPS', some coyote packs and the UAZ they were all driving when they stopped to loot.

Wait, what?

• Like 1

Nothing goes over Empt Tin can´s on an fresh spawned crashsite. Imagin a few of them Trown right can kill a Zombie.

Personally I find any chopper crash site with the box of 3x10 ammo clips to be the best. Most weapons are easy to come by. Ammo not always so easy, or at least its nice to know you have plenty in stock.