Shard (DayZ)

Betrayed. On tape.

Hacked weapons create such an unbalanced version of what Dayz is supposed to be, whether you hack em in yourself or find them in camps. If you really believe this mod is one of the best gaming experiences out there, take the high moral ground. I have a weapon list so that whenever I find a suspicious looking weapon I check the list to make sure its legit, if not I destroy or just leave it.

And people on this forum ALWAYS get their pantyhoes in a twist, even though the thread should not concern them.

My panties are twisted and i only read the first 6 posts.

I'd arranged the meeting for a week prior to it. They had guarenteed they wouldn't shoot me, that was my lesson learned.

Let's clear some stuff up here.

1: I'd contacted these people a couple hours before meeting them , it wasn't a random meet up. This was an AGREED MEET POINT.

I can safely say that didn't clear anything up. Well, except that you're making things up, that's pretty clear.

Well all of you had hacked in gear so the lot of you should be globally banned. I run across hacked in gear all the time but, I leave it lay where I found it. Ride with outlaws, hang with them.

Well all of you had hacked in gear so the lot of you should be globally banned. I run across hacked in gear all the time but, I leave it lay where I found it. Ride with outlaws, hang with them.

Globally banning people with hacked gear? Pfft.

"Oooh he's got a radio, oh no! Globally ban him!"

I suppose I've learned my lesson.

I think it's just sad.

The joke's on them now, I've got their motorcycle.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p8y37SobBro

Don't mind these assholes giving you shit, bunch of people that just see a hacked gun and assume hackers, dumb asses. I use that same weapon and I found it in a tent, big fuckin deal. As for the video, what a bunch of assholes!

I can safely say that didn't clear anything up. Well, except that you're making things up, that's pretty clear.

No, it does. A week ago, I had been in chat with one guy from their clan via the lobby, and we agreed to meet in Myshkino. I didn;t make it though, as I had to leave before they got there. For the next week I tried to catch them in the lobby to chat but never could, until Friday I managed to get ahold of another clan member in the lobby, we got skype info extanged, and then we arranged a meet point above Pusta a couple hours prior to when it happened.

I don't know what the f*ck is wrong with the community here. All I did was post a f*cking thread about how I hate people that backstab me. And I get more people b*tching about a hacked weapon that despite me explaining the circumstances for having one I get IGNORED, and the same accusations thrown at me again. As if everybody just wanted to spew hate, and purposefully throw out what I've been saying to keep it justified to themselves.

And then there are people like you, trying to find every means to undermine me in my thread. What is your problem?

It's like the time I kept asking for help in the medic thread, and people ignored me, and when I did get help the medics never came, they always got 'killed'. I was later accused of setting up their medics to be killed for cheap bandit kills. Branded a liar. And told to leave the thread. (It's around page 58 of the thread if you want to find it I think)

I really am sick of people like you.

Ok you thick c*nt you had a rifle that was hacked that makes you a vile little gaming cancer so go drop dead

You boast about then having a super rare rocket launcher in your backpack

You wonder why they shot you (clue... bet they had a laugh with the launcher after)

You retarded example of a gamer do they flavour the windows in your home just to make your day nicer?

You seem to care a lot about a video game

Unlucky OP, shit happens. Live and learn.

Well, live, then die, and learn, but you get my point. I've been betrayed maybe 3 times, it's part of the game.

Never trust people with AS50 TWS' or Ghillies. They're almost garunteed to always be Bandits. If they're out alone with good gear, most likely they don't need, nor want your help. Your mistake was going out into the open and not keeping your gun on at least one of them.

As to the people bitcihng about hacked gear, all of them had hacked gear. OP isn't any better or worse because of it. Most people with hacked gear aren't even hackers, it's just been circulating through the hive so much and will continue to until the devs find a way to stop it.

• Like 1

You seem to care a lot about a video game

If you're playing a game of chess and some one comes by and knocks all the pieces over, you don't have to care a lot about chess to be mad at the fucker.

He has a problem with HACKING.

My personal strategy if I see people is to follow, hide, announce and talk whilst hidden until I can get a good measure on their intent. Doesn't always work out but then again the obvious characters like our friend "wr6133" can be spotted a mile away, a quick mic conversation usually end's up in a quick headshot. Scum..

I love posters like this. The mentality that they're an expert psycho analyst and can determine someone's intent merely by talking to them briefly and kill them right away. News flash, you're judging them based on no evidence and are just as bad as the KOS people that you're arguing against.

No, it does. A week ago, I had been in chat with one guy from their clan via the lobby, and we agreed to meet in Myshkino. I didn;t make it though, as I had to leave before they got there. For the next week I tried to catch them in the lobby to chat but never could, until Friday I managed to get ahold of another clan member in the lobby, we got skype info extanged, and then we arranged a meet point above Pusta a couple hours prior to when it happened.

I don't know what the f*ck is wrong with the community here. All I did was post a f*cking thread about how I hate people that backstab me. And I get more people b*tching about a hacked weapon that despite me explaining the circumstances for having one I get IGNORED, and the same accusations thrown at me again. As if everybody just wanted to spew hate, and purposefully throw out what I've been saying to keep it justified to themselves.

And then there are people like you, trying to find every means to undermine me in my thread. What is your problem?

It's like the time I kept asking for help in the medic thread, and people ignored me, and when I did get help the medics never came, they always got 'killed'. I was later accused of setting up their medics to be killed for cheap bandit kills. Branded a liar. And told to leave the thread. (It's around page 58 of the thread if you want to find it I think)

I really am sick of people like you.

Well let's break it down.

You created a thread out of anger, calling them sad and professing you got them in the end because you stole their bike.

People called you out for using hacked weapons and your very first reply was highly aggressive calling someone a "thick headed cunt".

So on that basis alone I don't like you.

After it's been pointed out that this isn't HelloKitty Island Adventure and you have nobody to blame but yourself for being so trusting, you continually lash out at people.

This isn't a problem with the community, this is a problem with YOU.

Edit: I also found your posts in the medical thread, you had a transfusion in NW airfield in about an hour. So I still think you're a liar

Edit2: I went back further to the incident you're referring to. Someone there also said your attitude is the problem, probably because it is.

Edited by Swineflew

I love posters like this. The mentality that they're an expert psycho analyst and can determine someone's intent merely by talking to them briefly and kill them right away. News flash, you're judging them based on no evidence and are just as bad as the KOS people that you're arguing against.

So, not killing everyone you see = killing everyone you see...

Do you even think before you start typing?

OP is doing nothing wrong using the hacked in gun, as Rocket has clearly said numerous times. Use those soldier outfits, G36C camo and whatever else have you, it's no big deal. I draw the line at the AS50 TWS as it's pretty much an 'I win!' button, but as for the rest, big deal, they are cosmetic changes at worst and give no benefits or advantages that 'legit' guns give you.

So, not killing everyone you see = killing everyone you see...

Do you even think before you start typing?

I was refuting his ability to judge someone based on a brief chat. Him not liking someone doesn't justify him killing them and trying to rationalize shooting someone by saying he can infer their intent is simply that, rationalizing.

Him saying "I could tell they were bad" is simply something he uses to seperate himself from a bandit, he wants the ability to kill, but wants to take the moral high road and I think it's funny, hence why I like people who post like that.

Edited by Swineflew