Shard (DayZ)

Betrayed. On tape.

@wr1633 Yes the M4A1 Holo SD is a scripted in weapon and as such shouldn't be used, so to an extent I agree with you on the point of hacked weapons but a trinket such as a radio that changes nothing in the actual game was just being petty and your rage at player's such are ourselves is misguided IMO.

I don't do anything at all to support hackers and found it hilarious this afternoon when every player that was TP'd with me to the coast ALT&F4'd before the hacker even killed one of us.

He was saying that the M4A1 Holo is a legit gun, the silenced version is not though.

It's essentially got the same effectiveness as an M4A3 CCO SD, which is a legit gun. Just with a different sight. The hacked gun has NO more value than the other M4's in dayz. Had I found an As50AWS that day, I would have dropped it for the next weapon I found. But the M4 Holo is not overpowered.

My actions do not validate the hackers ones whatsoever. They couldn't care less who gets their hands on their weapons, in fact, they try and keep them away from other people by hiding them. It has nothing to do with validation.

Your not being effective in fighting hackers in the least. Like I said earlier, your insults make me feel less inclined to listen to you, and therefore I don't want anything to do with burying my guns. This is no way to fight hacking.

Your an idiot I'm outta this thread we aint never going to agree here

Weapon inflation is caused by duping, which is made worse by people hacking in weapons that don't belong in game.

So by using and dying with these weapons you allow people to then dupe the items, why do you think they wanted to see your weapons?

So yes using the weapons instead of destroying them does make you a part of the problem, no matter where you got it.

It really isn't up for discussion tbh.

Don't let the door kill you on the way out ;)

• Like 2

Weapon inflation is caused by duping, which is made worse by people hacking in weapons that don't belong in game.

So by using and dying with these weapons you allow people to then dupe the items, why do you think they wanted to see your weapons?

So yes using the weapons instead of destroying them does make you a part of the problem, no matter where you got it.

It really isn't up for discussion tbh.

They wanted to see my Rocket, not my M4. They already had an M4 of the same type in the video. And when I take the gun, the odds it will be duped do not necessarily increase at all. I find them in tents, and those tents usually automatically dupe the gun regardless if I have removed it. Yes, someone could take my gun and duplicate it if they tried, but the rate at which tents glitch out and delete all the contents. (4 of mine in the last 2 weeks have wiped all my gear clean) counters that to a certain extent as well.

Naturally, if I was going to meet some random man in a gillie suit, I would shoot him on sight.

And this is why i love Dayz... First mistake was telling them your american, everyone hates us next time tell them your Canadian :) Thats what I do when i travel over seas lol...

Fun fact. M4 holos are not hacked in weapons. Nor are rocket launchers. Both can be found (rarely) in the NW airfield barracks.

This thread is full of win though.

He had a silenced M4 Holo, which is scripted in. But the regular holo isn't, thankfully.

Oh my, the irony is astounding.

"Your an idiot I'm outta this thread we aint never going to agree here"

• Like 2

They wanted to see my Rocket, not my M4. They already had an M4 of the same type in the video. And when I take the gun, the odds it will be duped do not necessarily increase at all. I find them in tents, and those tents usually automatically dupe the gun regardless if I have removed it. Yes, someone could take my gun and duplicate it if they tried, but the rate at which tents glitch out and delete all the contents. (4 of mine in the last 2 weeks have wiped all my gear clean) counters that to a certain extent as well.

What weapon they wanted to see isn't relevant at all to the discussion.

Tents usually dupe items or do they usually delete them?

Make up your mind about that, and then when you've decided on one of those choices, take a moment to realize that tents have nothing to do with you adding on to weapon inflation by knowingly using a hacked/duped weapon.

xoxo

I do not know, where to stand, on this. I have had the g36 sd holo myself, and that was of course hacked. But I really think that someone needs to get off their high horses with this. The M4 sd Holo is not overpowered, not at all. It is awesomely looking, but just as useless as the m4a3 sd cco. If he carried the ASfucking50TWS, it would be different. And people on this forum ALWAYS get their pantyhoes in a twist, even though the thread should not concern them.

Yea I might not agree with carrying hacked in items but I never get worked up about variants that aren't a huge step up from guns in the game. I will call every player carrying an AS50 TWS newb cannon a pussy cheater because that is what they are, but a M4 variant doesn't really get my blood boiling.

If the guy killed him for that I would mock the poster, but I feel no sympathy for him here because this is how dayz works. Most will not kill you in these situations, but the fact it can happen keeps you on your toes.

Lesson, why the Fuck are you letting them get behind you for the easy execution immediately after meeting up?

Fun fact. M4 holos are not hacked in weapons. Nor are rocket launchers. Both can be found (rarely) in the NW airfield barracks.

This thread is full of win though.

Fun fact, that particular M4 variant is not in the game, although it doesn't add anything to crazy to the game. Well it has a flashlight but nothing too special.

i found an as50 tws at a crashed helicoptersite today, so dunno whats up with em lately.

and yes, douche ppl you meet TS.

Edited by No one

In fact, the regular M4 holo i carry sometimes, has a not-working flashlight. Useless. :)

1. You don't just trust randoms, and you SURE AS SHIT don't trust them when you have gear you want to hold onto. Would it have been so hard to put your shit on a tent/vehicle and go meet them with some scrub gear?

2. When some one with a thick Australian accent asks you for no reason if you're an American, the correct answer is 1) NO, or 2) *SHOOT THEM IN THE FACE*

3. You purposely turning your back on some one aiming at your head does not inspire trust. You're a moron.

4. If you don't say something interesting, what do you offer to the group? In other words, you must at all times add more value than the novelty of killing and teabagging your corpse.

Edited by SeptusCap

1. You don't just trust randoms, and you SURE AS SHIT don't trust them when you have gear you want to hold onto. Would it have been so hard to put your shit on a tent/vehicle and go meet them with some scrub gear?

2. When some one with a thick Australian accent asks you for no reason if you're an American, the correct answer is 1) NO, or 2) *SHOOT THEM IN THE FACE*

3. You purposely turning your back on some one aiming at your head does not inspire trust. You're a moron.

4. If you don't say something interesting, what do you offer to the group? In other words, you must at all times add more value than the novelty of killing and teabagging your corpse.

Pretty much what he said, but with one edition.

5. Don't trust people with an AS50 TWS, they most likely enjoy killing players and also don't care about being cheap.

You made multiple mistakes and ignored some key indicators that they were not friendly. Your mistake.

Now you know. There's no reason to trust a geared out guy in a Ghillie.

Very true.

They're either competent or they're hackers... if they're competent, then you likely have nothing to offer them but transitory amusement. If they're hackers, then they're inherently untrustworthy anyways.

People who have a clue what they're doing don't trust people regardless of what they're wearing, because they don't need to.

So you carried what you knew was a hacked in weapon for at least a week as this is how long you had the rocket

Your either the hacker or just as bad by carrying that hacked weapon for so long

Your doubly retarded for posting a video of you with hacked rifle here and expecting sympathy

Go script yourself some NPCs with tears

Christ do you have cheese for brains? Why bother with the insults? Idle hands I expect... Give the guy a break!

I for one love meeting people on servers who don't automatically shoot at first glance. It's often rewarding and it does get the nerves going.

Also just because someone has a Ghillie and is decked out with loot doesn't mean they'll SOS.

My personal strategy if I see people is to follow, hide, announce and talk whilst hidden until I can get a good measure on their intent. Doesn't always work out but then again the obvious characters like our friend "wr6133" can be spotted a mile away, a quick mic conversation usually end's up in a quick headshot. Scum..

• Like 1

Christ do you have cheese for brains? Why bother with the insults? Idle hands I expect... Give the guy a break!

I for one love meeting people on servers who don't automatically shoot at first glance. It's often rewarding and it does get the nerves going.

Also just because someone has a Ghillie and is decked out with loot doesn't mean they'll SOS.

My personal strategy if I see people is to follow, hide, announce and talk whilst hidden until I can get a good measure on their intent. Doesn't always work out but then again the obvious characters like our friend "wr6133" can be spotted a mile away, a quick mic conversation usually end's up in a quick headshot. Scum..

Put down the crack pipe and read the thread you dumb sod

and as for me being a KOS bandit....

18days_zps24e1e7b5.png

28 bandit kills no murders...... you one of the little wannabe kiddie AS50 snipers i bagged?

Wow, you've been racking up some sweet bandit kills! Nice!

BTW - @ EVERYONE : Try and chill out with the personal insults please. Much love.

Let's clear some stuff up here.

1: I'd contacted these people a couple hours before meeting them , it wasn't a random meet up. This was an AGREED MEET POINT.

2: Because of the length of time I had been PMing them back and forth I had judged them not to be hostile to that extent.

The rocket launcher had nothing to do with me showing off, as people loved to believe. They had asked me what weapons I had earlier through chat. (I asked them too) And we had extanged that stuff. (Yes, it made me a little suspicious)

I wanted to join a group as I was sick of playing solo, and I picked the wrong one.

This is precisely why I follow people around for at least 10 minutes before making any sort of communication.