Matthias1987

Props for the moderators

Agreed. All that thread wound up as is "Look, I know I am fucking up the game for you, but would you mind helping me fix this so I can fuck up your game some more pls?"

• Like 2

Free cake for everyone.

Please contact fraggle you can do this by sending him many private messages lolololol

• Like 5

Free cake for everyone.

Please contact fraggle you can do this by sending him many private messages lolololol

What kinda cake? If it's welsh cake, I'll pass.

Free cake for everyone.

Woohoooo cake, and ill be sure to send Fraggle many many messages about something.............

Lol, I'll bring the beans. Seriously though, I've been watching that guy bragging for the last two day's so I was more than happy to watch him beg for help.

• Like 7

Lol, I'll bring the beans. Seriously though, I've been watching that guy bragging for the last two day's so I was more than happy to watch him beg for help.

You are quite a sinister chap at times... Muffins for you!

99,7% of the posts here are negative, so i'd figure to bring change. Yes we can! Or some shit like that..

• Like 1

HOLY SHIT!! I am crying here! Fraggle and LVG many :beans: I cannot say how badly i wanted to slap the stupid outta that guy, Oh karma and BattlEye i bow to you this day!

Battleye's just had a ban wave so expect an influx of people begging for help over the next few day's. Aslo, a well know hacking site is back up for the weekend so lot's of noobs will be falling victim to the banhammer. I will bath in their tears this evening.

• Like 3

Aye Fraggle... plus more sales for BI$! I am getting primed up to troll errr i mean report those threads to be locked. Ah hell you know dang well I am gonna poke them with a stick and giggle like a school girl at their tears! Go BatllEye do yer stuff!

• Like 1

Delicious, delicious tears!

Edited by smasht_AU
  • Like 3

Battleye's just had a ban wave so expect an influx of people begging for help over the next few day's. Aslo, a well know hacking site is back up for the weekend so lot's of noobs will be falling victim to the banhammer. I will bath in their tears this evening.

So, when can I expect some of this cake of yours?

lol, Derp'ys good at making cakes I believe.

No Pinkie makes cake Derpy makes Muffins, Jesus H CHRIST GET IT RIGHT!

<3

• Like 2

holy fuck i am seriously pissed! I shot someone with a gun (yeah, crucify me) but I was caught so I had to go to jail. Fortunately, I could pay the bail so I was released. Now they won't let me buy a second gun!?

If i don't get this fixed im going ape shit!

ooh some people have a great logic :D

Edited by PurePassion
  • Like 1