Sign in to follow this  
Steak and Potatoes

Mad Max Dayz?

So in OP ArrowHead I noticed a few desert maps could it hurt to throw in some mad max? Chains as weapons +muscle cars from the 70's+ football pad survivor gear+ tina turner mad max dayz for life.

• Like 3

All hail the night rider! I figured with the ski mask skin and a buff character in leather we might be able to hold up oil trucks in a desert compound fighting off oil bandits

If i hear any Tina Turner i am jumping off a deerstand.

• Like 5

If this plan comes to fruition, I demand the option to play as a midget that rides around on a developmentally disabled giant.

• Like 2

I need a hero!

I'm holding out for a hero 'til the end of the night!

He's gotta be strong

And he's gotta be fast

And he's gotta be fresh from the fight.

I need a hero!

I'm holding out for a hero 'til the morning light.

He's gotta be sure

And it's gotta be soon

And he's gotta be larger than life!

• Like 2

hahaha you could ride up to snipers in ghillies with the interceptor and rev the engine it would break they're bones

Shit yeah Sausage, that'll do.

I am the Nightrider. I'm a fuel injected suicide machine. I am the rocker, I am the roller, I am the out-of-controller!

• Like 2

The chain in those handcuffs is high-tensile steel. It'd take you ten minutes to hack through it with this. Now, if you're lucky, you could hack through your ankle in five minutes. Go.

• Like 1

I agree that some 70s, 80s vehicles like stationwagons would be good and generally in standalone most the civilian vehicles should look run down, scratched, rusted etc

Cars with roo bars or bull bars if you call them that would also be good, likely to be in the countryside also and should reduce damage a bit for frontal collision

You should be able to armour a car out with scrap metal, but then it should drive a lot slower and consume more fuel