rocket

Private Hive DayZmod Integration Project

Well done guys about time

Shame it couldnt have been done before, but thats another story.

I dont know which they use on the vilayer servers for lingor but there is quite a number using the same hive and overall seems like they are well in control of it with tweaks and stuff so probably worth finding out.

Just dont tie them in red tape and silly rules though or they wont help, and they already proved they dont need the main hive...

Keep up the good work

Edited by Chimaera

Our over-arching goal is to holistically leverage upon the C2C concept by collaboratively incentivizing actionable deliverables to create a paradigm-shift in cross-cutting vertical integration.

Mkah, i need to research this because i have no fucking clue what you`re saying :D

Thanks Rocket!

I think Bliss is the way to go (https://github.com/ayan4m1/DayZ-Private). It has a solid and well thought DB structure (much better than the one guru an/or antirocket are using) and the devs are extremly active.

We run some of the most frequented private hives with Bliss structure so it scales/performs pretty well.

• Like 2

Vilayer, users a modified server.bpo but Bliss's scheme and tools.

Thanks for clarifying, i wouldnt know im just a player.

As long as the devs of both sides get together for the betterment of the game all will be well..

A what if for you.

What if a amatuer dev who was on a private hive worked out how to do 300 person server and it never came to light, how sad for the game and the community would that be ???

Work together guys, i know the admins and devs etc have had differences but work at it.

We will all reap the benifit then

I advise to stay away from swift gamings private hive. The host hacks, and if he doesn't like you will have you DoSed. Along with him selling illegitimate keys, and stealing others arma keys. Along with many other things. I use to be with swift gaming, and with him in Adrenaline-gaming

Edited by {TNT}Malloy

I advise to stay away from swift gamings private hive. The host hacks, and if he doesn't like you will have you DoSed. Along with him selling illegitimate keys, and stealing others arma keys. Along with many other things. I use to be with swift gaming, and with him in Adrenaline-gaming

^ Has no idea how to use forum or what OP was about. Hilarious all this time and still can't read and retain?

Rocket: Anti-Rockets build is getting old..check into this project, they have an awesome interface too for server admins!: http://www.dayzcc.com/

Ahh, Does it shunt power from the fusion coil into the flux capacitors and while simultaneously overloading the EPS relays?

You have to reverse the polarity of the tachyon emitter, otherwise you won't be able to switch/add power to other systems. If you don't you could suffer a serious malfunction in the antimatter injector. Edited by Leburgerking
  • Like 1

Your post contains a bit of disinformation. XAMPP is a packaged distro of Apache, PHP, Perl and MySQL. Both types of private hives use MySQL for the backend database. The "easy server install" type just installs and configures MySQL for you and doesnt require any knowledge of MySQL. Bliss requires you to install and configure MySQL yourself.

I would prefer that the DayZ devs consider only the pure server projects and not the all-in-one (aka easy server install) packages. The DayZCC dev and other devs can always just fork the code for their easy install packages. I want to use my own standalone MySQL server and only use the tools I pick. I dont like these all in one packages setting up stuff for me.

Anti-Rocket isnt working on it anymore, it has gone over to Pwnzor insted now, and he has created a newpackage based on Anti-Rockets.

Theres pretty much two kinds of DB, private hive uses. XXAMP and MySQL.

Most of the "easy server install" uses XXAMP. Only know Bliss who uses MySQL.

As far as i know and also tryed, MySQL is a much much more stabil DB then XXAMP, but the XXAMP packages is very easy to install and run. MySQL requires abit more knowledge :)

Theres alot of different XXAMP Server packages on the tunngle forums, where it all started pretty much :)

Edited by chaosportal
  • Like 5

Bliss is the way forward! I think now that people are finding out about private hives it's becoming more of a necessity for DayZ growth.

The beauty of the private hive is the potential for new meta games, uber customization, and a happier player base.

Edited by SurvivalServers

+1 For Pwnoz0r's Updated Anti-Rocket Build.

Edited by Stapo19
  • Like 2

Your post contains a bit of disinformation. XAMPP is a packaged distro of Apache, PHP, Perl and MySQL. Both types of private hives use MySQL for the backend database. The "easy server install" type just installs and configures MySQL for you and doesnt require any knowledge of MySQL. Bliss requires you to install and configure MySQL yourself.

I would prefer that the DayZ devs consider only the pure server projects and not the all-in-one (aka easy server install) packages. The DayZCC dev and other devs can always just fork the code for their easy install packages. I want to use my own standalone MySQL server and only use the tools I pick. I dont like these all in one packages setting up stuff for me.

Thank you mate, for clearing things out. I feel exactly the same but couldnt explain it as well apperantly hehe

DayCC use's Bliss. The install package simply gives an easy to use interface for administration, but the core of the hive is Bliss.

Edited by Guidez

Wow, you got to try the others out before condemning them. You can use your own Xampp, Lamp, build outs with DayZcc. If you do not know the basics of running or setting up a server, I suggest NOT running a server yourself, it'll be over your head.

Edited by Flexserve

I wasn't condemning anything, I was just stating that both DayZCC and Bliss standalone both use MySQL, I was responding to the person that thought XAMPP was something other than MySQL when in fact its just a distro that INCLUDES MySQL. I run my own standalone MySQL because I have other web apps using it and I dont need to run some prepackaged easy installer to set that up for me. You can certainly use DayZCC if you already have XAMPP or your own MySQL but it requires you to edit config files and manually import the tables which kind of defeats the purpose of using an easy installer dont you think ? I know more than just the basics sir, I run my own web hosting company, and I run multiple DayZ private hives.

Wow, you got to try the others out before condemning them. You can use your own Xampp, Lamp, build outs with DayZcc. If you do not know the basics of running or setting up a server, I suggest NOT running a server yourself, it'll be over your head.

• Like 2