Sign in to follow this  
Tinoshi

Banned,

Ok so I picked up a radio and that machine gun that can shoot all the secondary ammo off some dead body earlier today.... and just now i get banned for having those two items?!?! what the hell man.....

It happens, don't pick up hacked items is the easiest solution. If you were warned you either leave or accept the ban, if not talk to the server admin most are reasonable.

You were banned for spawning in these items, not "finding them".

Edit: Assuming this was a global ban.

Edited by Mad Z

I

I have never hacked in my life on ANY game nor will I hack on this game that I'm obsessed with. I honestly found this on a dead body on sniper hill in elektro

Was that a silenced PDW? They are hacked, don't pick them up. Hide any body if it has one, so others who don't know better won't get banned.

I

I have never hacked in my life on ANY game nor will I hack on this game that I'm obsessed with. I honestly found this on a dead body on sniper hill in elektro

It's your anonymous word against you being banned. So I'll just go with it's your own fault ;)

If it's a local server ban take it up with the admins, most are reasonable if you.

If it's a local server ban take it up with the admins, most are reasonable if you.

He´s global Banned , and Multiposting^^ the 2 other Threads of Today

--> http://dayzmod.com/f...ed-from-us-303/

--> http://dayzmod.com/forum/index.php?/topic/92872-banned-for-looting-items-from-dead-body/

Edited by Paddy0610
  • Like 1

Dang paddy you are all over it! Me thinks someone wants a dreaded moderator position... You're a crazy person!

i swear i never hacked! it must have been my brother.... please help.

i swear i never hacked! it must have been my brother.... please help.

At this point, you are either lying or were slow witted enough to let someone else play with your toys.