GeneralTao

To the server hoppers that my friend killed one of you and who killed me

Wow just wow i must say so, you two fags who killed me by spawning in the tower of the NE airfield are just some of the scum that we can find while playing a game ruined by you. At least my friend killed one of you guys since he was already in the tower and i was just supposed to pick him up and go back to base with my uaz. Since the ghillied guy fucking spawned behind my friend they didnt see each other i think but when he came running down i thought it was my friend but he killed me with some fucking weapon that i didn't have a chance to recognize. Anyways I lost my goddam nvg, ghillie suit, svd camo, and probably my uaz since my friend dc'ed -_- what a faggot...strange thing is my friend and i got disconnected from steam when the ghillie server hopper spawned.(server us 2584) good thing we've still got a shitload of guns back at base except for the lack of camos or nvgs

I would agree with you, but i couldnt read ANYTHING you said.

How hard is it to fucking read? I've seen numerous people on here being grammar Nazi's when the OP isn't even that bad. Is this what these forums have become?

• Like 2

Wow, this threads going well. The future is bright. Op, can you stop calling everyone fags please, thanks.

I'm guessing you merely used 'disconnected from steam' to cover up your combat logging? I can judge this from your anger.

Also, you should stop trying to justify one's sexuality due to them merely killing you. Obviously you aren't that good of a player.

Maybe you shouldn't have been so easy to kill?

I mean jeeze, least you could do is make us all work a little for the kill. I like a little challenge myself.

I don't see the server hopping part on their behaviour. They just logged in. No firefight before, they just logged in, ran into you and killed you.

If theres anyone to blame, it would be you and your friend for not being catious enough.

I would agree with you, but i couldnt read ANYTHING you said.

How about you LEARN HOW TO F*CKING READ, instead of blaming OP for your own incompetence? From the looks of it he got enough of that on his own, he doesn't need yours on top of that.

Also, you should stop trying to justify one's sexuality due to them merely killing you. Obviously you aren't that good of a player.

Oh come one... Faggot is just an insult, gay people actualy use it themselves, they don't see themselves as faggots. At least the ones I know don't. It's not realy a big surprise when you think about it.

The second part may be true, OP might just want to be more carefull the next time he enters a well-known dangerous pvp-zone.