nikinor

A ridiculous hack to top off an entire week full of hackers.

So, me and a friend were searching for a server and we came across the perfect one with ten players.

As soon as we joined, we grouped up with eachother (we were both in NW where we logged in) and not long after, my friend was teleported to by a person in a ghillie with a hacked in weapon.

Apparently, the hacker only shot him enough times to make him pass out, and he alt+f4'd while passed out. I did the same after hearing what had happened.

When we joined a new server, he apparently spawned at Kamyshovo with a two-hour long pass out time. Literally. He went AFK for 30 minutes while I was trying to find his body and kill him and it didn't come down at all.

Luckily, after almost an hour and a half of searching for his passed out body, I found it hidden in some grass on the islands south of Kamyshovo.

He would've been passed out until he woke up the next morning if I hadn't of shot him. He lost all of his stuff as well.

After that, this facility has gone (3) days without hackers.

I don't support hackers at all, but how f'd would you be if someone put that timer on you and placed you on the Island Skalisty? xD

Edited by #Sleepy

That sounds like it was bugged out. I've seen others posted about it, "infinite hourglass".

I have a stupid hack for you.

The first time i played DayZ, i spawned in and some guy was standing in front of me, he was dressed as a priest, at first i thought he was a zombie so i ran. After about 10 seconds of running, about 50 hatchets fly in my direction and make me get the pass out timer, i then turned into a hatchet. I couldn't move or do anything, so i logged off and logged in on a different server. I was still a hatchet. At this point i was pissed off a tonne, so i just left the game running on my second monitor.

About 20 minutes later someone came over and tried to pick me up, when they did i turned back into a person.

I really have no idea why this is even a script that someone would come up with, it's absolutely pointless.

• Like 14

The first time i played DayZ, i spawned in and some guy was standing in front of me, he was dressed as a priest, at first i thought he was a zombie so i ran. After about 10 seconds of running, about 50 hatchets fly in my direction and make me get the pass out timer, i then turned into a hatchet. I couldn't move or do anything, so i logged off and logged in on a different server. I was still a hatchet. At this point i was pissed off a tonne, so i just left the game running on my second monitor.

About 20 minutes later someone came over and tried to pick me up, when they did i turned back into a person.

I really have no idea why this is even a script that someone would come up with, it's absolutely pointless.

looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool!!! xD

How on earth is that pointless? Without a doubt one of the funnier hacks I've heard of.

That seriously made me lol. Enough so to be my first post on these forums.

• Like 3

Greatest story ever told on these forums lmao.

• Like 1

It would have been even better if he never changed back, and the person used him to kill other players.

Or he just sat in a tool belt all day, but that isn't as exciting.

Hahah I'm sorry but you can't not laugh about the hatchet hack.

Best one I've ever heard of, hands down.

• Like 2

The hatchet story was awesome hahaha

Anyway, about this super long passed out timer, thats because you logged out while you were already ina long pass out timer. Lets say you were almost dying, apssed out witha 10 minute timer (and you would bleed to death). You should log out cause if you log back in, you will have a suuuper long time out. In a hacker scenario, you might not even know where you are to ask for someone's help (killing or epi-pen) which is what happened to me.... About 3 hours of time out so i could die because a hacker made me apss out and bandaged me, and i logged out without knowing where the heck i was.....

Ran into my first teleport hacker yesterday in Seattle 101, I'm running West into the trees to search for camps and what not, mostly to poke around and maybe find a vehicle when I hear a loud foot step like noise behind me, there's a pine tree about 15-20M ahead of me, so I shoot for it and go around the other side and look to see who it was, don't see anyone so I say piss on it and log off.

Good, and I advise to do that on our server. We are able to watch logs and catch most. Some pay for better scripts so we have to catch them live and or shut down the server. Which sucks for everyone on our server cause for them it just crashed out not knowing the wiser. After reboot we lose at least 75% of the population too. It happens everywhere. Me and a friend ended up buying our own server to moderate it. We do our best but when we are away people like Mr Fraust get screwed. I even leave my control panel open at work and they still slip by.

Just search and search till you find a server with moderators that are on when your on. Its a pain I know but in time you will find that field of dreams....

P.S. Feel free to PM me for my play hours.

P.S.S. See you play alot on our server Mr Fraust thank you and Ill bag the next skript kiddy in your honor.

Edited by RyBo

:D

Not sure if these beans are for you or the hacker. Sounds like a Brothers Grimm Dayz Fairytale

Why shoot him instead of hitting him with an Epi Pen?

I didn't have one, and really didn't want to waste time getting one. He HAD one, but his stuff dissapeared.

These Scripters (because im sorry they cannot be called hackers except for the guy that figured all the hex editing to allow the scripts to be ran he is a hacker but theses dumb kids running viurtually english scripts really there riduculicly simple) ..... i forgot my point...

....scripters suck.. *nods* that must be my point XD

• Like 1

Actually, from the point of view of someone reading this story, I wouldn't say it was pointless. It's like this guy raised the bar on hacking lol it is just... ridiculous.

Edited by Toastedzen
  • Like 1

These Scripters (because im sorry they cannot be called hackers except for the guy that figured all the hex editing to allow the scripts to be ran he is a hacker

You sir may have my beans. You are like one of the few people I have seen who actually agree with this concept. Hacking is a completely different level, especially when server hosts and admins are scripting as well.

Edited by Toastedzen

You sir may have my beans. You are like one of the few people I have seen who actually agree with this concept. Hacking is a completely different level, especially when server hosts and admins are scripting as well.

thank you. and well i think that just stems from the fact the average user may not understand the diffrence which is okay im not here to call anyone stupid lol but many cheaters in just about every game is just some person who grabed cheats and trainers and such a real hacker sat and made. but no matter what you call these cheaters they do suck none the less XD though i did meet a scripter who after being killed instead of the normal rage and nuke everyone he just spawned some para cows and disconnected. though i think everyone should relax abit battle eye has really been starting to bite down it seems. though the biggest issue is in the arma 2 engine itself its just far to trusting and open i mean its all pretty much a sandbox the scripts are something already coded for arma. which the fact that these scripts are so simple is a good reason why cheating is so big. a quick google and a fourm post and your on your way to putting everyone on a roof and watching them kill themselves. so my hope is once everything goes standalone and rocket and co can finnaly start to work with the source code instead of being boxed into the limtations of a mod. i think this kinds of things will really fade away though im sure there will be a guy or two being smart with something like cheat engine. but who knows. all we can do is rage abit stick together and pray for the best Lol

I hate hackers as much as the next guy, but if its true that is the funniest thing ever in dayz. Video evidence would propel you to dayz super stardom!!

• Like 2

Yeah I've had that passed out timer bug before.. I just let it run on a populated server and someone eventually came by to finish me off.

Surprisingly I've only encountered one person scripting before, only been playing for a week though.