nicraM

What is the worst thing you've ever said to a hacker?

For me it would have to be.. "Your parents are meth-heads that probably raped you as a child. That is why you hack."

He decided to try to crash a helicopter into me, I survived. He then decided to drop satchels and grenades onto me (like 5-6), I survived. I was in the barn in Prig on the mid level. He teleported near me with an SD m4 and shot at me while I was telling him I am sorry that his parents used him as a fifi and probably traded him for drugs for rental purposes. I survived.

He had the nerve to tell my friends, after I had left, that I was the dick. The nerve I tell you!

• Like 2

I never show any emotion or do anything that would give them any satisfaction.

I want make killing me the most boring, worthless experience possible.

• Like 4

They react really poorly, if you refuse to pick up the top tier weapons, they drop on the ground for you.

I honestly hope for the out of map teleport now. That way, I'll just abort and spawn in on the coast with all my gear. Thanks for the teleport, assholes!

Teleport over the ocean and die.

"That's wasn't very original 2/10 cause people raged."

Last night as I'm banning the bitch from our server with a nice little message to "hack yourself a reason for living"

• Like 1

I never react at all. I just quietly ban them from the server and move along. That's one of the reasons they hack in the first place, to get a reaction. Whether you try and run from them or talk back to them, that's what they want. Not reacting to them at all and then banning them is the best way to ruin their fun.

I usually try not to engage hackers, but this one was special.

I usually just esc, abort as soon something is fishy. i.e. teleport, SD burst coming from thin air right next to me. You know, the regular hacker shit.

I never react at all. I just quietly ban them from the server and move along. That's one of the reasons they hack in the first place, to get a reaction. Whether you try and run from them or talk back to them, that's what they want. Not reacting to them at all and then banning them is the best way to ruin their fun.

Couldn't agree more.

This thread is also pointless and just encourages more people that have been hacked to make yet another "oh noes, i have been haxxored" thread.

Why can't people just give them the attention they deserve, which is fucking none at all.

/thread

Edited by GeordieMarv

"That wasn't particularly nice, you know?"

It was the only thing I ever said to a hacker. I only died to a hacker once. Just now, actually. Said my name in chat, blew me up, teleported next to me after spawning as a dog. I was rather chemically elevated at the very time and was not in a mood to rage. Plus I got s**t stashed in another place on another server, so nothing of value has been lost. Except for my M240. I will miss that gun

On that note: how long do corpses stay? I say, I do want to get my swag back. Plus, I got a pretty good idea where I should have died. Also, any advice on what to do?

Edited by Darrus Dreadtiger

I once called a squeeky little fucker a "putrid puddle of dick mucus" amongst other things.

Actually got him to teleport away from me instead of kill me, using only my honeyed words.

• Like 1

"That wasn't particularly nice, you know?"

It was the only thing I ever said to a hacker. I only died to a hacker once. Just now, actually. Said my name in chat, blew me up, teleported next to me after spawning as a dog. I was rather chemically elevated at the very time and was not in a mood to rage. Plus I got s**t stashed in another place on another server, so nothing of value has been lost. Except for my M240. I will miss that gun

On that note: how long do corpses stay? I say, I do want to get my swag back. Plus, I got a pretty good idea where I should have died. Also, any advice on what to do?

Until server restart, but sometimes they sink into the ground depending on how you disconnected. I have made the run from the East Coast to Vybor, stopping for basic gear set up of course, to find my body. If you died in a high population area just give up, also you run the risk of the hacker pulling the double dick move of hiding your body.

What is the worst thing you've ever said to a hacker?

"Please get your wiener out of that sheep."

I regretted saying that. I should have never said "please". He didn't deserve being polite too.

Like others, I choose a stoic non-response. Or I'll just lol in side-chat if it's available. Worst I've done is say "Oh, classy" in a sarcastic tone.

I've been meaner to bandits. One time I got shot and mortally wounded by a bandit, and returned fire well enough to cripple him. The noise we made brought zombies from all over. We were swarmed and equally fucked. I mashed caps-lock and shouted "YEAH YOU'RE DYING WITH ME, ASS-HOLE!"

We died.

Until server restart, but sometimes they sink into the ground depending on how you disconnected. I have made the run from the East Coast to Vybor, stopping for basic gear set up of course, to find my body. If you died in a high population area just give up, also you run the risk of the hacker pulling the double dick move of hiding your body.

Ah, no worries. I just find all my swag. My heart would break would I have to part with my M240. I grew very fond of it. But still, thanks :3

I was in the woods, but close to a building whose angle and distance I could estimate on the map. That way I could find it even after running there at deep dawn AND forgetting to bring road flares.