Outypoo

Heroes should get fuck all like the rest of the damn world.

44 members have voted

1. 1. What should Heroes get?

• ZOMG ITS UNFAIR THAT YOU DONT GET PERKZ IN A POST APOCALYPTIC WORLD!1!1!1
    • Jack shit, fuck all and a whole can of fucks.

Yes I am, because for a game that is based on realism you shouldn't have any kind of fucking perk.

So let me get this straight. If you have a bullet proof vest in real life, it doesn't protect you from pistol rounds?

• Like 1

Maybe if you didn't want your thread to come off as a whiney ass bitch QQ thread, you should have given us a proper poll. Anyways bandit tears taste like victory, with a slight aftertaste of pee.

• Like 1

About how they get perks and normal survivors like me or bandits like most others get nothing.

It's a simulator, and not cod.

Who told you that? Kick his ass, he is lying.

Who told you that? Kick his ass, he is lying.

What? It's common knowledge.

So let me get this straight. If you have a bullet proof vest in real life, it doesn't protect you from pistol rounds?

No, but this is a simulation and as such bandits should be able to get a bullet proof vest also, hell even a survivor would come across one.

My point is people need to stop crying about bandits which forces rocket to take action and give them some fucking perks.

So wait... if I run around, not KOSing, and I help others for no apparent reason, that makes me a selfish idiot? Are you kidding me? I don't help others for the speed boost; in fact, I didn't even know about it when I first started trying to be one. I think you mis-judged heroes motives.

• Like 1

The poll is biased. Heroes bulletproof vests only protect them from pistol rounds, which makes sense if they want some protection from the noobs they want to help. If you're going around murdering people with a 9mm, you're simply doing it wrong. A good rifle would fuck up any heroes day every day of the week. Also, camo clothes offer even more protection from bullets, you can go grab those if you're feeling insecure.

• Like 2

No, but this is a simulation and as such bandits should be able to get a bullet proof vest also, hell even a survivor would come across one.

My point is people need to stop crying about bandits which forces rocket to take action and give them some fucking perks.

So now your argument is about it being a balanced game. Fine, if you want to look at it that way I find that the vest makes it more balanced than you are suggesting. Bandits have the protection of not caring about whether or not they KoS. Just about every bandit kills everyone they see and it offers FAR more protection than any vest does. Heroes get protection from new players straight from CoD who grab the first pistol they find and starting shooting whoever the hell they see. Fair trade in my opinion.

Heroes get two of the shittiest perks ever conceived of by game designers in the history of perks, plus a much harder playstyle, and you have a problem with that?

FYI you can also get the 9mm protection from the camo outfit.

this thread and the rage of the OP made my afternoon. cry moar son, lol

Edited by pidian
  • Like 1

Okay I voted for no perks or whatever without reading the thread. This was because I thought it was about adding dumb ass perk trees or whatever that I've seen people mention a few times.

Adding a bullet resistant vest that reduces 9mm damage is fine, as is the damage reduction in the camo clothing. It isn't even noticeable if you're using any other type of weapon.

Plus, if you're going for a PVP playstyle then the logical thing to do is cap a bandit, anyway. That or use a decent primary weapon of some kind.

It's a small benefit for a large amount of effort. The problem doesn't exist for you unless you go out of your way to create it. Leave heroes alone and logically they should leave you alone too.

Oh boy this fucking bandit QQ again.

WASN"T THERE A TIME WHEN BANDIT SKINS WERE REMOVED AND WE NORMAL SURVIVORS QQ'd and you bandits said DEAL WITH IT?

I CERTAINLY REMEMBER SO!

Newsflash, as a medic I fucking run around a fucklot more than you camping wusses do, from my point of view having the 0.004% more stamina is quite motivated.

What's that? anti small arms vest? weren't like pistols like very weak to begin with? you can still headshot us just as before or shoot our legs and break them. it's a vest, not a full body juggernaut armor.

oh right, I almost forgot.

DEAL WITH IT ^_^

• Like 3

Guys... God you whine so much you can't read what rocket says, bandit and hero skins are being removed thus the perks that go with them, so no need to worry.

Guys... God you whine so much you can't read what rocket says, bandit and hero skins are being removed thus the perks that go with them, so no need to worry.

I was not aware of this. Where did he say that?

Camo = vest as wel

ok calm your shit. Mr its unfair they get more.

Camo skin has same vest. Second the lets me sprint faster isn't a passive move buff. (For those of you that don't know if you double tap w you "sprint") Heroes sprint for like 2 seconds longer.

What you are missing is bandits gain the "perk" of less risk of death (If you shoot everyone you are safer) and they get gear quicker because simply by just murdering everyone (gear not just weapons but like food and water)

I support Banditry and heroes. The game itself needs to have something to support heroes a bit more as banditry is just plain easier.

• Like 1

This is DayZ forum. If you close your eyes and wish hard enough, the standalone will be exactly how you want it. Trust me!

I got my hero skin by being nice to people in this fucked up wasteland. People who shoot on site should try being friendly, works a treat.

Classic. You sound like a war vet. haha

I clicked on the link I saw where this was said, but now it says I don't have permission to view it?!?!?

But basically rocket said that the bandit and hero system was flawed in the aspect that it was holding back new types of clothing for players, so he said he will remove them hopefully from the mod but at least from the standalone, sorry I can't find the thread, you could always look for it yourself but if you don't want to you'll just have to take my word for it.

Nope, many others agree, and I'm pretty sure it was in the change log, correct me if im mistaken.

You know pistols do shit, right?

So wait... if I run around, not KOSing, and I help others for no apparent reason, that makes me a selfish idiot? Are you kidding me? I don't help others for the speed boost; in fact, I didn't even know about it when I first started trying to be one. I think you mis-judged heroes motives.

Maybe bandits are hurting because they don't recieve any reward for their gameplay, on the other hand players who play like they would IRL gain a petty "speed boost" which is probably puny compared to the risk they take ( recieving humanity for giving first aid to a stranger ). All what bandits do is get their AS 50 TWS they "got from a hacker they killed" and shoot others from afar. No interaction = no reward for you guys.

One day Heroes will comsume the bandits with fireballs from their eyes, and bolts of lightning from their arses. ( i borrowed this quote :) )

Edited by Enforcer
  • Like 2

Lol owned? I love my hero skin, not shooting people and and getting killed for it and all i get is vest that stops about 500 damage per shot on low calibre weapons and a slightly faster sprint and my so called perk makes more visible because of my bright blue shirt therfore im bandit/griefer fodder?...boo frikin ho.

Edited by Trizzo

You know pistols do shit, right?

Maybe bandits are hurting because they don't recieve any reward for their gameplay, on the other hand players who play like they would IRL gain a petty "speed boost" which is probably puny compared to the risk they take ( recieving humanity for giving first aid to a stranger ). All what bandits do is get their AS 50 TWS they "got from a hacker they killed" and shoot others from afar. No interaction = no reward for you guys.

One day Heroes will comsume the bandits with fireballs from their eyes, and bolts of lightning from their arses. ( i borrowed this quote :) )

Beans for you for the Braveheart quote!

Edited by LGHollenfeuer

Someone wants a hero skin i guess.

Stop killing everyone you see and do something different for a change.

Creating useless threads won't help you, trust me.

If I wanted a hero skin, then all it would take is one bloodbag.

Granddad: "Back in my day we used to say good game after a game and shake hands and be nice to each-other"

Grandson: "Yeah, Yeah whatever gramps that sounds gay"

I just remembered this from a picture i saw because the majority of heroes are like grampa here and the majority of bandits are like grandson here, Hopefully you can see what im getting at....

• Like 4