Sign in to follow this  
Biggylepew

I'm.. I'm.. I'm a horrible person!!! *sobs*

there is no difference between a small asshole and a big asshole; they both shit just the same...

write that one down.

Wow, the world is full of assholes now. Thanks, you destroyed my life.

then why post it in an open forum? isn't that the point, a response from other community members? and what of the non- carebears? they don't judge? if they approve of it, they have passed judgement as well...

seems to me that you have some general misconceptions of what forums are and what judgement is. I stand by for your googled definitions...

it is a perfectly valid way to play the game. my point was people fuck over the ones they have been playing alongside for months in EVE. you lot harping on over three days seems pretty ridiculous. thus, carebears.

Edited by Dankine

Wow, the world is full of assholes now. Thanks, you destroyed my life.

well I mean shit is shit, alot or a little doesnt mean much when your stepping in it...

write that one down too...

it is a perfectly valid way to play the game. my point was people fuck over the ones they have been playing alongside for months in EVE. you lot harping on over three days seems pretty ridiculous. thus, carebears.

Different game, different value.

Different game, different value.

remarkably similar in the way they give you a world and you do what you like with it.

so no, not really.

Absolutely not. This is just a story of my experience in DayZ. I thought all would enjoy. You guys are asshats.

No one here likes you.

• Like 1

well I mean shit is shit, alot or a little doesnt mean much when your stepping in it...

write that one down too...

My famous last words on this topic are: Post a picture of you stepping in elephant poo, and I'll post a picture of me stepping in dog poo. Talking about difference...

Maybe the problem best feature of this game is that noone wants to play along assholes, but instead of accepting legal aspects of the gameplay there are alot of people complaining about it, while they should be playing a totally different game instead. This results in a lot of anger and sadness turning the gaming experience for the rest of community, which is (mostly) pleased and satisfied, into a real life soap opera comedy show.

Who is not entertained, at least by the forums?

Edited by phnordarossa

remarkably similar in the way they give you a world and you do what you like with it.

so no, not really.

I use to play eve, you can play for weeks on end and never even risk death and have little to show for you're time in game, it takes a looong time to get up there.

You can play DayZ for a few hours and most likely have risked death on multiple occasion and if you're very lucky obtain some very good gear in a relatively short amount of time.

Playing DayZ straight out for 3 dayz and you have been going at it pretty hardcore.

Play eve straight out for 3 days, congrats, only 6 more months to go lol.

Look at his post number, i'll bet this is the SAME GUY who asked a medic for help and killed him.

Creuly11 or something like that. He's changed account names multiple times.

Its a douche bag move but to each his own. You can't really expect everyone to be fair.

I personally kill on first sight or wont kill at all. But playing 3 days with someone then stabbing him in the back.. Man, that's mean. Very mean. You might had fun but you lost your Honor, which I'd prefer to have foremost and have fun in other ways.

Peace

For the sake of God, everyone here are such hypocrites.

You guys assume banditry is part of the game and tell people to deal with it but you're going to flame this guy with the worst insults because he killed this dude after playing with him for several days.

You guys are just following the other people's point of view just to stand in the crowd really.

Edited by PixelBlast

Teaming up with random others is fine but some people you need to sever connection with. I actually salute OP for not shooting on sight.

You guys assume banditry is part of the game and tell people to deal with it but you're going to flame this guy with the worst insults because he killed this dude after playing with him for several days.

Come on.. he is obviously proud of being a dick/asshole in that particular situation, so why not calling him one for exactly that? And even if i accept that gameplay like me and others mentioned, I don't need to like it. I may be a dick in a way, too. Everybody has been (or will be) a dick at least one time. And I know that being a dick can be great fun.

Maybe OP starts giving free medical services in a week or so, when being a dick becomes boring.

But as you see these words as the worst insults, you should maybe just calm down and I tell you, there are hundreds of other bad, reaaallly bad words going around the world. Just because someone is being called an asshole/dick (for acting like one!), he is not a bad person in general. It's still just a game.

Come on.. he is obviously proud of being a dick/asshole in that particular situation, so why not calling him one for exactly that? And even if i accept that gameplay like me and others mentioned, I don't need to like it. I may be a dick in a way, too. Everybody has been (or will be) a dick at least one time. And I know that being a dick can be great fun.

Maybe OP starts giving free medical services in a week or so, when being a dick becomes boring.

But as you see these words as the worst insults, you should maybe just calm down and I tell you, there are hundreds of other bad, reaaallly bad words going around the world. Just because someone is being called an asshole/dick (for acting like one!), he is not a bad person in general. It's still just a game.

So why are you guys continuously flaming him? And by "worst" insults, it's just a way of of speaking. Since you said it yourself, it's just a way of play, so why aren't you guys calming down? Just my 2 cents

WOAH!

I've been given so many beans!

I wonder if theres a user called MrBean.

;)

Eh, killing a guy afte 3 days of teamwork is a bit harsh, but from a bandit standpoint he's smart. Make him think you're on his side... and then BAM.... it's all yours.

I personally trust no one on this game. I usually kill on sight unless they're fresh from the coast.

See, I'm just confused why you'd kill him after a few days, and not say, an hour or two later.

Oh well, I guess that's how things work on the web now. We were all 13 once.

OP = Obvious troll is obvious.

Please provide video proof or it never happened.

Edited by Jikfive

I had a dickiest moment.

I once shot a player because his character had a ginger tash! (I like redheads, just not the tashed ones in game)

OP is one of those original insecure individuals who jump on the train of any good thing. You made a bad call, and you will be remembering this for a long time to come. Problem is the older you get, the more you look (or think) at your mistakes, enjoy that! You should go as far to add the poor guy on skype again and actually apologies, I bet he's over it in a mature way.

I have seen worse on this forum over time, You're nothing. Just another memory of another stupid person.

I was once a dick on the Internet.

I went on these forums and called the OP of a thread a bitchy little shitstick, because he was.

Ah good times.